Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery (35006 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by haslaw(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Acidosis:

Saraki is 100% innocent. All politicians, including Buhari, have political loyalists/thugs
. Saraki's political thugs/loyalists committed a crime without his intention or approval. How then can you link the crime to Saraki?

You can't be a politician without loyalists, and ALL loyalists are political thugs. It is the same way NgeneUkwenu and Sarrki defends Buhari, these ones only do theirs on the Internet. Fact is, if you love any politician more than humanity and commonsense, then you're a political thug (it doesn't begin with carrying ammunitions).

You are very correct. All politicians in Nigeria have thugs loyal the them including Buhari..

What about Tinubu's thugs and other thugs loyal to Ameachi, Ganduje, Kwankwaso, El-Rufai, etc.. Why have they not accussed all those people of armed robbery too.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by thatigboman: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Was he d one that gave them Arm? At times I wonder how u guys reason. Lemme give u a for example. I am a licensed gun owner. I carelessly drop my gun in my parlour and my son picked the gun to kill someone. Wld I be held responsible for the death or not?

Pls ansa dis question
those American high school boys that have been taking their parents' guns to go and commit mass massacre in schools, how many of the parents have been arrested and held accountable? A political thug is an adult, not a child, and must be held accountable for a crime he commits.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by CocoaOla: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2018
I just wish a film about totalitarianism and ruthless politician thugs manipulating the public and each other for power.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by CocoaOla: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Don't get it twisted Nigerians. Of course there is politics here but that is not to say suspect and every other Nigerian politician don't sponsor
thugs. This is a trend and will continue if not checked. I think this one might be a way to send a warning to our political class.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by thatigboman: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2018
erico2k2:

Ok since we are not magicians and cant see tomorrow, let us stick to facts,what facts is there in this statement? so my take since we are trying to rope saraki into this cos he was named, we should also rope the AIG into this cos his emplyee a Police man rtd gave the guns, or last start with the comissioner for police of the state!and has teh so called govt aide been arrested?
why rope in AIG and not the IGP himself? Is he not their oga patapata? Whenever SARS commits atrocities with the guns issued by IGP, we will hold IGP responsible
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by omodaiye(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by entparrot(f): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2018
tunjijones:

How? Are you saying saraki is innocent

Saraki is more than innocent.

Npf is useless organization
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Barzinime(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2018
You are raving mad
All the people you mention didnt fall from heaven.
They were raised by Nigerian parents just like you and me, until we learn to do things the right way, and stop all this display of stupidity,Nigeria will not move forward.
1x2x3:
The thieves are mad
Saraki is mad
IGP is mad
Buhari is mad
Nigeria itself is mad............. So unfortunate we found ourselves in this shiity Hellish hole. Who is the next president? He is mad.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Yemi7up: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2018
odiks:

Really? I don't think you're seeing very well cos you need to ask God to open the eyes of understanding to see clearly. I see a link considering how Saraki himself raised the alarm some weeks ago. He sounded as who really had something to hide.
You correct. Whoever registered the car knows so much and Bukola out cry was as a result of the information he has about the boys.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by adedayoa2(f): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Newpride:
Nigeria is a lawless country, if not, saraki shld have first resign as the senate president over this indictment.

William Jefferson only indicted Atiku and Atiku was barred from entrying the US.
How can saraki these guys confessed they are working for saraki, that he gave them car to disrupt election, that alone is enough to jail Saraki

Nigeria is a lawless country, the law is only for the common man.
How many of us could have bn indicted like this and go free without facing the full wrath of the law.
welcome to Nigeria, from the comments here, you should know some people still believe Saraki is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by adedayoa2(f): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Yemi7up:
You correct. Whoever registered the car knows so much and Bukola out cry was as a result of the information he has about the boys.
cry out? Pls can I have a link so I can read about this cry out?
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by tunjijones(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
thatigboman:
those American high school boys that have been taking their parents' guns to go and commit mass massacre in schools, how many of the parents have been arrested and held accountable? A political thug is an adult, not a child, and must be held accountable for a crime he commits.

How do you knw that their parent were not arrested. Oga Abeg talk Wetin u knw.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by soso101: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Where is Eedris Abdulkareem? he would have explain in details what is happening between sai baba, saraki and Mr. Transmission through his lyrics. In 2003, when Bola Ige was assassinated, OBJ told the press that it was so unfortunate that we lost our attorney general to dare devil ARMED ROBBERS. Eedris explained the scenario through his lyrics. "armed robber came 2 ur house, e no collect money e no rape ur wife, went straight 2 ur bed side, gbosa! 6 feet ina d ground, which armed robber no wan money, which armed robber no wan jolly, na political armed robber b dat, na wetin dey kill Nigeria ooooo, Nigeria jaga jaga, evri thin scata scata, poor man dey sufa sufa, gbosa gbosa gun shot ina d air. Bola Ige had declared his intention to resigned and run for presidency under Alliance for democracy. A D controls all the six state in south west at that time while ANPP controls almost all the northern states. Aremu knew that it was only Bola Ige that stands on his way in winning the south west. After the death of Bola Ige, A D had no presidential candidate. The governors campaigned for OBJ's second term in office except Tinubu. A D end up losing five out of the six state in south west to PDP. If Eedris had not escaped out of naija to Ghana OBJ would have send him to his ancestors. OBJ came out openly to tell Nigerians that it was Eedris Father and Mother that are Jaga Jaga.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by chibestjerry(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2018
odiks:

Really? I don't think you're seeing very well cos you need to ask God to open the eyes of understanding to see clearly. I see a link considering how Saraki himself raised the alarm some weeks ago. He sounded as who really had something to hide.
yup your brain is working.... he has one or two hidden skeleton, si my opinion we should not support saraki just because he. he is hidding something, thief's
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by ariesbull: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I wonder how Saraki's name came into this matter

Every politician in Nigeria has political thugs that carry out their political mess(though that doesn't mean it's right)

Neither do I speak for Saraki but Saraki wasn't the one that robbed the bank neither is he the one that killed

So why involve him?

It like former SGF(Babachir Lawal) did something wrong and you accused Buhari of doing it even though SGF works for Buhari undecided

Now you got it
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by bluecircle470: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:
The Nigerian police should act their script very well before throwing it to public because I can see the handiwork of amateur actors in the film

Everything nah acting abi...anyway i don't trust anybody even the SP. If the so called SP knows about his security aids robbing a bureau 'd' change he called for changing money in 2015 then what are we saying.....
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by ariesbull: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
When they empower them with guns during elections what will become of the them and the guns given to them after election. Naija which way.

So beacuse you have access to gun...you should use it rob

Just look at your logic
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Abagworo(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Most politicians have these kind of boys and the Police usually released them once the Oga intervened but the Offa robbery was too merciless to be forgiven. Working for Saraki does not mean you robbed and killed people for him. In recent past boys loyal to former first lady were caught with AK 47s and evidence of violence but were released on her order. Nothing new.

https://www.nairaland.com/1582034/jonathans-wife-orders-release-suspected
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Angrymode: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2018
I see nothing concrete to even initiate an arrest of a man in the position of Sarki not to talk of worth a case in any court. All I see is some people trying desperately to tarnish his image.

Sarki might even be guilty of even sending those boys to rob but if any arrest is to be made based on that useless confession transcript then it's just a waste of time.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Awoo88: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
odiks:

The only thing there to see is that the guy have been told to respond to questions the way he did. The question to what is the connection between saraki and the robber had been met with the same rehearsed answer. This nothing but politics
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by kamsiyo9: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
odiks:

Question: Who gave you the two guns for the political thuggery?

It is the chief of staff to Abdulfatai Ahmed, the Kwara State governor, Abdulwahab that gave us the guns, the chief of state was not aware of the robbery. hw did police knw hw many guns giving to then cos he specifically ask 2 guns n what for

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
They should all be lined up with Evans and sent to to eternal glory
Wait o.... Where's Evans sef?
This Nigeria eh
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Doyin2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
When they empower them with guns during elections what will become of the them and the guns given to them after election. Naija which way.
You have highlighted the crux of the matter.More so It is a criminal and jail-able offence to carry or sponsor the carriage of non-licensed guns like AK47.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Doyin2(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
ariesbull:

So beacuse you have access to gun...you should use it rob

Just look at your logic

Ak47

I beg receive sense now.

It is a crime to empower people with Ak47 for politics!

In Nigerian law you cannot be licensed to carry Ak47.The best you can have is a dane gun.

The police did not accuse Saraki for the robbery.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by monex(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Newpride:
Nigeria is a lawless country, if not, saraki shld have first resign as the senate president over this indictment.

William Jefferson only indicted Atiku and Atiku was barred from entrying the US.
How can saraki these guys confessed they are working for saraki, that he gave them car to disrupt election, that alone is enough to jail Saraki

Nigeria is a lawless country, the law is only for the common man.
How many of us could have bn indicted like this and go free without facing the full wrath of the law.

you would jail all politicians then.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Acidosis:

Saraki is 100% innocent. All politicians, including Buhari, have political loyalists/thugs. Saraki's political thugs/loyalists committed a crime without his intention or approval. How then can you link the crime to Saraki?

You can't be a politician without loyalists, and ALL loyalists are political thugs. It is the same way NgeneUkwenu and Sarrki defends Buhari, these ones only do theirs on the Internet. Fact is, if you love any politician more than humanity and commonsense, then you're a political thug (it doesn't begin with carrying ammunitions).

Saraki is not 100% innocent because he is an accessory to the Crime committed.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by badcompany: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
let's not forget that saraki raised an alarm concerning a possible allegation towards him before the confession of the armed robbers
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
thatigboman:
why rope in AIG and not the IGP himself? Is he not their oga patapata? Whenever SARS commits atrocities with the guns issued by IGP, we will hold IGP responsible
typo I was meant to say IGP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 4:41am On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
How desperate can APC get than organizing a robbery operation with people close to Kwara government and ordered them to kill dozens to make it a big deal just to nail Saraki. Same way they organized a kidnap and release operation with Boko Haram to proof that they're better than PDP. People's life are getting wasted in all these. Wouldn't it be easier for them to focus these energies on quality and transparent leadership to get people's approval instead this method of bloodshed and pain? Why are people so heartless. Anyway, I think they're cursed.
wow so buhari and the IGP organised the robbery? and you will claim to be more educated than the average northern almajiri?

I'm shocked someone is seeing things this way. if your brother or sister was killed in the robbery will you still hold this kind of opinion?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
wow so buhari and the IGP organised the robbery? and you will claim to be more educated than the average northern almajiri?

I'm shocked someone is seeing things this way. if your brother or sister was killed in the robbery will you still hold this kind of opinion?
If you can believe Saraki had a hand in this robbery, believe Dino also empowered armed robbers, believe Shehu Sani also sent people to rob and kill, Saraki sent cultist to murder, you can as well Buhari and IGP organized it. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Isn't it? You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing yourself to be deceived. If one thing starts happening too often suddenly, try and think. Thinking is not too much to ask from Nigerians.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2018
symbolofhope:

You people are blind, dumb, and motherfucker ass lickers, only if u know how saraki ran godfatherism politics in kwara with every thugs at his disposal, even after all evidence proving the bank robbers to be him (Saraki) 'Good boys'. u r still defending ur paymaster.
����

One of d captured robbers of Offa Bank at a function with Saraki. How do u see this? And u say this is a frame up? Sad ! Really sad !! What goes up always come down. Law of karma !!!!

***Apart from the guns, he told Daily Sun exclusively that the aide gave him a Lexus SUV, which he used for the robbery but had to drop it before getting to the scene of the robbery.**** The gang leader stated.

With all these u people choose to play polictics and score cheap political goal, God will surely expose the Wicked, In Sha Allah No matter how he tried to use influence, affluence, and power to cover up his atrocities.

#Endofsarathiefdynasty

If you can believe Saraki had a hand in this robbery, believe Dino also empowered armed robbers, believe Shehu Sani also sent people to rob and kill, Saraki sent cultist to murder, you can as well Buhari and IGP organized it. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Isn't it? You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing yourself to be deceived. If one thing starts happening too often suddenly, try and think. Thinking is not too much to ask from Nigerians.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2018
contigiency:

Do you have a proof that APC organised the incident? How can a government plan to bring bad image against itself by organising such a crime against the people they are leading? It will pay us better if we chose to be reasonable and constructive instead of throwing all we have to the gutter just because of hatred.
Stupid question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje / Melaye Blames APC Senators For Loss Of Deputy Senate President / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.