Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery (35004 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2018
PFRB:

Thank you my brother.
Takeproft:
How desperate can APC get than organizing a robbery operation with people close to Kwara government and ordered them to kill dozens to make it a big deal just to nail Saraki. Same way they organized a kidnap and release operation with Boko Haram to proof that they're better than PDP. People's life are getting wasted in all these. Wouldn't it be easier for them to focus these energies on quality and transparent leadership to get people's approval instead this method of bloodshed and pain? Why are people so heartless. Anyway, I think they're cursed.
Acidosis:

Saraki is 100% innocent. All politicians, including Buhari, have political loyalists/thugs. Saraki's political thugs/loyalists committed a crime without his intention or approval. How then can you link the crime to Saraki?

You can't be a politician without loyalists, and ALL loyalists are political thugs. It is the same way NgeneUkwenu and Sarrki defends Buhari, these ones only do theirs on the Internet. Fact is, if you love any politician more than humanity and commonsense, then you're a political thug (it doesn't begin with carrying ammunitions).
jidamsel43:
The Nigerian police should act their script very well before throwing it to public because I can see the handiwork of amateur actors in the film
JONSYN7154:
Honestly, anybody who opposed Buhari is either link with one thing or the other.
jidamsel43:
The Nigerian police should act their script very well before throwing it to public because I can see the handiwork of amateur actors in the film

You people are blind, dumb, and motherfucker ass lickers, only if u know how saraki ran godfatherism politics in kwara with every thugs at his disposal, even after all evidence proving the bank robbers to be him (Saraki) 'Good boys'. u r still defending ur paymaster.
����

One of d captured robbers of Offa Bank at a function with Saraki. How do u see this? And u say this is a frame up? Sad ! Really sad !! What goes up always come down. Law of karma !!!!

***Apart from the guns, he told Daily Sun exclusively that the aide gave him a Lexus SUV, which he used for the robbery but had to drop it before getting to the scene of the robbery.**** The gang leader stated.

With all these u people choose to play polictics and score cheap political goal, God will surely expose the Wicked, In Sha Allah No matter how he tried to use influence, affluence, and power to cover up his atrocities.

#Endofsarathiefdynasty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Your opinion there. However, you can check our signature for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by buhariguy(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2018
Acidosis:

Saraki is 100% innocent. All politicians, including Buhari, have political loyalists/thugs. Saraki's political thugs/loyalists committed a crime without his intention or approval. How then can you link the crime to Saraki?

You can't be a politician without loyalists, and ALL loyalists are political thugs. It is the same way NgeneUkwenu and Sarrki defends Buhari, these ones only do theirs on the Internet. Fact is, if you love any politician more than humanity and commonsense, then you're a political thug (it doesn't begin with carrying ammunitions).
you are wrong,
Buhari can not pay anybody to snatch ballot box for him.

That is PDP style of winning election since 1999, and saraki is PDP and these criminals are be snatching ballot boxes for him since when he was in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by princeade86(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
symbolofhope:

You people are blind, dumb, and motherfucker ass lickers, only if u know how saraki ran godfatherism politics in kwara with every thugs at his disposal, even after all evidence proving the bank robbers to be him (Saraki) 'Good boys'. u r still defending ur paymaster.
����

One of d captured robbers of Offa Bank at a function with Saraki. How do u see this? And u say this is a frame up? Sad ! Really sad !! What goes up always come down. Law of karma !!!!

what of tinubu. 80% of thugs in lagos works for him and is d godfather. Stop sentiment pls. am not saraki fan but all politicians have their loyalists and thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by princeade86(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2018
buhariguy:
you are wrong,

That is PDP style of winning election since 1999, and saraki is PDP and these criminals are be snatching ballot boxes for him since when he was in PDP.
lol. but can pay underage to vote. I doubt with some people in dis country, naija can't be good. always say d truth and stop been biased .

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by tunjijones(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Acidosis:

Was he d one that gave them Arm? At times I wonder how u guys reason. Lemme give u a for example. I am a licensed gun owner. I carelessly drop my gun in my parlour and my son picked the gun to kill someone. Wld I be held responsible for the death or not?

Pls ansa dis question
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by christinme224(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
The robbers have sense .....implicating saraki can only set them free

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2018
hammer2010:
First it was the audio, followed by the video. Now the transscipt? grin

The Police wants to be sure every body hears or sees the confession.

What could be their intentions for doing so undecided

Ask the IG himself.
If dem no release anything, its you pple that will complain that the police is hiding something.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by opethom(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:
God go blesss you for this

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2018
christinme224:
The robbers have sense .....implicating saraki can only set them free

Set them free?
Hw?

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2018
jidamsel43:

This is what happens when dust replaces grey matter in the brain. The gumption becomes fantastically deficient.

This story was written in simple English Language. How you couldn't comprehend the discourse beats my imagination.

Well, Saraki has some questions to answer in this case.

Is that clear?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2018
hammer2010:
First it was the audio, followed by the video. Now the transscipt? grin

The Police wants to be sure every body hears or sees the confession.

What could be their intentions for doing so undecided

to prevent another break in transmission
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2018
princeade86:
what of tinubu. 80% of thugs in lagos works for him and is d godfather. Stop sentiment pls. am not saraki fan but all politicians have their loyalists and thugs.

Correct bro, u nailed it

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Was he d one that gave them Arm? At times I wonder how u guys reason. Lemme give u a for example. I am a licensed gun owner. I carelessly drop my gun in my parlour and my son picked the gun to kill someone. Wld I be held responsible for the death or not?

Pls ansa dis question

yes you will be held responsible for carelessly dropping the gun,

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Aubrey1(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2018
����

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by themanderon: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2018
This is becoming very stale and boring. I just wonder if these goons that rule this country think we are dummies or what. Conclude your investigation and if you have a case charge them to court and stop all these media shenanigans its looking more like a desperate attempt to paint saraki bad even though we know he is not and could have never been a saint. Stop troubling our lives abeg.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by buhariguy(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2018
princeade86:
lol. but can pay underage to vote. I doubt with some people in dis country, naija can't be good. always say d truth and stop been biased .
buhari cannot even pay anybody to campaign and vote for him,
We love him freely without expecting any favour or help from him.

That is the way it should go not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
odiks:

Really? I don't think you're seeing very well cos you need to ask God to open the eyes of understanding to see clearly. I see a link considering how Saraki himself raised the alarm some weeks ago. He sounded as who really had something to hide.
Ok since we are not magicians and cant see tomorrow, let us stick to facts,what facts is there in this statement? so my take since we are trying to rope saraki into this cos he was named, we should also rope the AIG into this cos his emplyee a Police man rtd gave the guns, or last start with the comissioner for police of the state!and has teh so called govt aide been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Ornament2003:

This is what happens when dust replaces grey matter in the brain. The gumption becomes fantastically deficient.

This story was written in simple English Language. How you couldn't comprehend the discourse beats my imagination.

Well, Saraki has some questions to answer in this case.

Is that clear?
erm how about the comisioner of police??
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Puzzypleazer: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Bad actors, common lie they can't even lie and they call them selves arm robbers

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by tunjijones(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2018
quentin06:

yes you will be held responsible for carelessly dropping the gun,

The saraki sensuous is very similar to the example I just gave. So why are u exonorating saraki. Though the whole act might be false anyway. I dnt trust apc or the police force. But not that saraki is a good man oooo.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by phase1: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Newpride:
Nigeria is a lawless country, if not, saraki shld have first resign as the senate president over this indictment.

William Jefferson only indicted Atiku and Atiku was barred from entrying the US.
How can saraki these guys confessed they are working for saraki, that he gave them car to disrupt election, that alone is enough to jail Saraki

Nigeria is a lawless country, the law is only for the common man.
How many of us could have bn indicted like this and go free without facing the full wrath of the law.

Yes... The guy said that they always at loggerheads with the thugs of a minister who is a rival to Saraki.
Everyone with a working brain will decipher that the minister is Lai Mohammed.

Sanctimonous Lai mohammed has thugs and if you do an Xray you'll find out his thugs also robs banks and kill innocent people because they'll sense they have the backing of the minister and the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by iammdshola(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2018
kahal29:

Culled From Thisday Newspaper

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/05/offa-robbery-npdp-pulls-out-of-talks-with-presidency-apc-3/amp/

IF THE NIGERIAN POLICE HAVE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE AND THE GOVERNMENT ENGAGES A SOLID TEAM OF PROSECUTORS SARAKI COULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY.

Nigeria's Senate President, Bukola Saraki has been invited for questioning by the Police because some of the recently arrested deadly Offa armed robbers who killed 33 people confessed that Saraki and the current Kwara State governor, a Saraki puppet armed them.

They recovered a car from the armed robbers belonging to a Snr. Special Asst. to the incumbent governor of Kwara State and a jeep with SARAKi as its plate number. The vehicle belongs to Bukola Saraki. Lobatan.

The hunter has indeed become the hunted. Based on the criminal code or the penal code, Saraki can be regarded as an accessory before the fact for supplying the guns and bullets to an armed robbery gang. He can be tried for armed robbery and murder of 33 people. Saraki can receive the death sentence.

Saraki can also be charged as an accessory after the fact by trying to hide the get-away vehicle of the armed robbers which had his name "Saraki" on its plate number. He arranged with his puppet, the incumbent governor of Kwara State to have the plate number removed.

The governor, a Saraki puppet can face his own trial when his immunity expires on May 29th, 2019.

According to Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute, an accessory before the fact is a "person who aids, abets, or encourages another to commit a crime but who is not present at the scene. An accessory before the fact, like an accomplice, may be held criminally liable to the same extent as the principal. Many jurisdictions refer to an accessory before the fact as an accomplice."

According to Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute, an accessory after the fact is "someone who assists another 1) who has committed a felony, 2) after the person has committed the felony, 3) with knowledge that the person committed the felony, and 4) with the intent to help the person avoid arrest or punishment. An accessory after the fact may be held liable for, inter alia, obstruction of justice."

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Acidosis(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2018
buhariguy:
you are wrong,

What about the police officer that armed these guys? Buhari owns/manage the Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Acidosis(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Pls ansa dis question

Saraki did not give them any Arm. The one who armed these criminals is the pensioner under the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and the SGF to Kwara State Governor.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by buhariguy(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Acidosis:

What about the police officer that armed these guys? Buhari owns/manage the Nigerian Police
before or in 2019.

The criminal PDP has be using not only police and soldiers to rig election, they also fully arm people like you to be snatching ballot boxes since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by CocoaOla: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2018
people involved need to answer their questions if you want justice and progress for our dream country defending a suspect is not right it creates criminals like our current president...separates societies...keeps people sick...forces young people into drugs and prostitution...promotes criminal activity... politicians ass licker is what it has always been *A necessary evil*
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by sylvadan: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2018
odiks:

Really? I don't think you're seeing very well cos you need to ask God to open the eyes of understanding to see clearly. I see a link considering how Saraki himself raised the alarm some weeks ago. He sounded as who really had something to hide.

ok,we d also consider how the issue of cult clashes translated into offa bank robbery.note am not a fan of neither but a nigerian who believe in true test of justice and rule of law.let natural justice inline with constitution has it way,not politically motivated issues or personal interest to override national interest.our concern now is not 2019 election but poverty in the land,gross level of insecurity in the land-blood of innocent ones that are shed on the altar of politics and religion,high level of unemployment etc,let stop all this nosense pls!let get pple out of poverty
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by bikefab(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
This stinks.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by reality1010: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2018
kahal29:

Culled From Thisday Newspaper

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/05/offa-robbery-npdp-pulls-out-of-talks-with-presidency-apc-3/amp/
Yoruba politics and robbery are like bread and butter.The truth is that all Yoruba politicians r thugs.They r made by thugs.Remember d Bola Ige story.A thug removed d cap of a minister bc he eats and dine with him.Tinubu is a thug and surrounded by same thugs.You need thugs around u to survive in yoruba politics that's why when ever there is opposition among them it leads to voilenc,killings,use of juju etc.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by bellville: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
This story is similar to the Oredein case of the '70s. Just google "oredein".
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Unik3030: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Newpride:
Nigeria is a lawless country, if not, saraki shld have first resign as the senate president over this indictment.

William Jefferson only indicted Atiku and Atiku was barred from entrying the US.
How can saraki these guys confessed they are working for saraki, that he gave them car to disrupt election, that alone is enough to jail Saraki

Nigeria is a lawless country, the law is only for the common man.
How many of us could have bn indicted like this and go free without facing the full wrath of the law.
this is the same way buhari was mentioned in dasukigate did he resign?d same way he was indicted in maina reinstatement,did he resign?even when budget padding came up,did he resign?saraki should resign but buhari should not resign? your Mr integrity goofed all round he didn't resign but saraki should resign now.nawah for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega / "Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.