Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) (77093 Views)

Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by segebase(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
assurance
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Twitter user shared these photos of a female NYSC member who came for their clearance with a Porsche Cayman car in Abuja yesterday.

He wrote;

"Somebody came with a Ferrari to come and do the same NYSC Biometrics! I am going back to Yola! Abuja, thank you! I now have exposure! "

Rick kid on the block !!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/female-corps-member-steps-out-with-a-porsche-car-for-clearance-in-abuja-photos.html

Lol
I remember that year! If u Dey come Abuja for NYSC n u no get money or soji na to hide ur face ooo.
Class n show offs yakpa especially for camp,leaving camp,biometrics and POP.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
u get this kind car and u no fit customize am with ur name or nickname . abeg upgrade ur swag if na u get am.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by okolet(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
which Porsche,that girl can not even afford Camry 1999 model just look at that rubber sandals and her Fela kaki trouser �

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
OK,so
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2018

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
What is so special about this? Bloggers make una find better news not gossiping. Why would mods even push this to FP?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
which Porsche,that girl can not even afford Camry 1999 model
just look at that rubber sandals and her Fela kaki trouser �

Sm rich people are not flashy bt they hv fvcking money dan those wearing gucci.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by pharoah7(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
She should be careful before SARS use her shine
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by mimicue(f): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
which Porsche,that girl can not even afford Camry 1999 model
just look at that rubber sandals and her Fela kaki trouser �

Forget all those ones o. That’s how most Abuja rich kids are especially the hausas, dey will look unkept with dirty rubber shoe for Cds, carry sack and call it bag , some even look rough , but it’s by thier phone u can even notice they are rich kids , most will use iPhone X and they drive exotic cars

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by lastmessenger: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigeria is a scam
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by wolverine1987: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nbote:
Rich kids of Abuja... Wait until U see what dey do with cars at nite wen dey convert d streets of maitama, Asokoro and d highways into sport racing circuits
as in ehn. .... the way they screech tires and change them like tissue paper. u will know yusuf buhari na small boy compared to some other big kids
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's obvious that this Corps Member posed with the car to take a shot!

O ye Bloggers, Blog with caution!!!

"A Twitter User blah blah" - where's the handle of the User? Crap!

Hian!! Spits
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by malificent(f): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

She doesn't look like someone that bleeped her way to own that car. She looks kinda disorganized to be a slay queen, her braid wig is rough, her zipper is undone. She looks simple enough. Probably borrowed it or her parents are very wealthy. Kapish!
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let her flex
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Borrowed grin
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
She should just spend about N250 with aboki to repair her NYSC kit. The zipper of her trouser is bad. The hook is also bad. Abeg tell her to go fix them. They irritate my eyes.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
pharoah7:
She should be careful before SARS use her shine

SARS levels nor near that Car shadow. Talk another thing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Pat081: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Stop taking pictures in peoples cars and at peoples gates,your village people will kill you for nothing thinking you have made it life and Op how do u knw dat she is d ower of d car ??if u want me to believe u send d one dat show her inside d car
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
She just stood near it grin

wey the keys or addonbilivit undecided
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

This kain Agbani Derago no fit get sugar Daddy lailai!

Probably borrowed it from one of her friend that resembles MoriahMillsxxx or Victoriacakesxxx
Perhaps, her parents might be rich enough to afford it.. Who knows if her mummy is very rugged too?? cool
I'm repentant soul, but these names sounds familiar.. wink
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pinshure of her driving it or adonbilivit. I don't trust indomie generation gehs. Anywhere they take a selfie, know that's their first and last chance
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sunymoore:

I'm repentant soul, but these names sounds familiar.. wink

Me self been know them before, not anymore
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by AerialMapper: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Twitter user shared these photos of a female NYSC member who came for their clearance with a Porsche Cayman car in Abuja yesterday.

He wrote;

"Somebody came with a Ferrari to come and do the same NYSC Biometrics! I am going back to Yola! Abuja, thank you! I now have exposure! "

Rick kid on the block !!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/female-corps-member-steps-out-with-a-porsche-car-for-clearance-in-abuja-photos.html

Yeah you actually need to be deported for calling a Porsche a Ferrari

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Life's good...enjoy it when you can

Btw, why is she thanking abuja for exposure if she has a Porsche...?
Hope she returns the car back to the owner in good shape
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by nanauju(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
uzoormah:
FTC!!!!!!!! I dedicate this FTC to all the ugly girls in the world
one day e go better for una

BTW how is this a news

Amen!!!
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Aeman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chiomaaaaa!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.