Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) (77092 Views)

Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by vickodedon(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Trenton:

one single sense, u no get, mumu,
Oga boss
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
I would have asked for the girls number I wan be her friend....

but I change my mind
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2018
doctore212:
Na waa ooo, some people get eyes

Lol...eagle eyes. My kind of job exposed me to that.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Mere looking at the girl, u will know she is a poor girl or lack good dress sense.
Look at her top. The white top is of a very low quality. It won't be more than N500 in the market
Her canvas is even the rubber one.
See her trouser with damaged zipper and hook
Even her hairdo is does not equate that Porsche.
I don't beliv she is the owner of the car and not close to owning it.

Pls I don't need any attack from anyone, I'm not feeling fine at all.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Even someone who spends 25 hours a day fetching water into a basket is more preoccupied than bloggers these days.

Bloggers are fvcking jobless. So to you Amagite2 this is News? Smh.

it doesn't matter if its news or not. It Worth's it
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Segeshow: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Psoul:
Mere looking at the girl, u will know she is a poor girl or lack good dress sense.
Look at her top. The white top is of a very low quality. It won't be more than N500 in the market
Her canvas is even the rubber one.
See her trouser with damaged zipper and hook
Even her hairdo is does not equate that Porsche.
I don't beliv she is the owner of the car and not close to owning it.

Pls I don't need any attack from anyone, I'm not feeling fine at all.

You are full of loads of beef and shit! Because your worthless palmwine tapper father did not buy even bicycle wheel spoke for you, you now have a grouse against any rich person as if it is her fault you are a peasant.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Segeshow:

You are full of loads of beef and shit! Because your worthless palmwine tapper father did not buy even bicycle wheel spoke for you, you now have a grouse against any rich person as if it is her fault you are a peasant.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin ;DHahahahahahaahh

U make me laf so much.
Wen frustrated wretched ppl talk, u don't need a prophet to sight them for u.
Come let me buy u lunch to quench ur anger cos a hungry man is an angry man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.