Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) (77094 Views)

Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nbote:
Rich kids of Abuja... Wait until U see what dey do with cars at nite wen dey convert d streets of maitama, Asokoro and d highways into sport racing circuits

Asin eh baba.
Or jus go jabi lake Saturday morning see wettin thosse rich kids dey carry power bike do
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by package7(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Aba made Porsche ni jare grin
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
mimicue:

Forget all those ones o. That’s how most Abuja rich kids are especially the hausas, dey will look unkept with dirty rubber shoe for Cds, carry sack and call it bag , some even look rough , but it’s by thier phone u can even notice they are rich kids , most will use iPhone X and they drive exotic cars

Worked for one like that. Na wen e say make I follow am go house collect money (coz we couldn't do tranfer) i shock.

Baba exotic cars wen i count reach 10.
I come dey regret why i no over charge am sef
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
nanauju:

Amen!!!

no ur too fine naaaa

it's not for you biko
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
nanauju:

Amen!!!

no ur too fine naaaa

it's not for you biko
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
nanauju:

Amen!!!

no ur too fine naaaa

it's not for you biko
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mutemenot:
Dino maybe her sugar daddy shocked

As a dear friend to the corper I can tell reliably that d blogger lied and d story behind the pic is far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mutemenot:
Dino maybe her sugar daddy shocked

it's not every good looking lady who drives a good car or spend money got it from a man. that's my girl and she's legit. I'm saying this with love so don't come for me.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by adanny01(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Twitter user shared these photos of a female NYSC member who came for their clearance with a Porsche Cayman car in Abuja yesterday.

He wrote;

"Somebody came with a Ferrari to come and do the same NYSC Biometrics! I am going back to Yola! Abuja, thank you! I now have exposure! "

Rick kid on the block !!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/female-corps-member-steps-out-with-a-porsche-car-for-clearance-in-abuja-photos.html

See as the 1996 Honda civic park so far, make dem no use im car buy brake pad.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
PHC1stBorn:

Me self been know them before, not anymore
God forgive our souls bro..
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
PHC1stBorn:

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
PHC1stBorn:

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
I can categorycally confirm that the blogger with this story is one of those hungry internet surfers without real story but go about spreading falsified stories.

It's unprofessional and doesn't portray such blogger in goodnight.

The corper us a good friend, sis from another mother and the lies have been laughed off.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
undisputedgbola:
It's obvious that this Corps Member posed with the car to take a shot!

O ye Bloggers, Blog with caution!!!

"A Twitter User blah blah" - where's the handle of the User? Crap!

Hian!! Spits

The lady is a friend and u just said exactly what happened. This is the work of nig blogger we looking at

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abeg who get her number?
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Authoreety:
Its davido....!!!
Una nor go kill me for Nairaland.. This got me laffing

Dat bought it for her grin

Meanwhile her pose be like person wey dey hurry to return d car!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by orumba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't know when nairaland turns nollywood(African magic). fake fake news every day.
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
adedayourt:

The lady is a friend and u just said exactly what happened. This is the work of nig blogger we looking at

Damn!!!

grin grin grin

I dont even know what to say!

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Some people with no bicycle will be wanting to call Magu Efcc on the babe na.. Dey b like who is her father? He must be one of Nigeria's looters grin

Buh una don fail
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Akobi83: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
No wonder MTN, Airtel and other telecommunication companies dey rich well well, Talaka dey waste their hard earned money to debate rubbish on nairaland. wetin concern dem if at all she bring private jet?
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
undisputedgbola:

Damn!!!

grin grin grin

I dont even know what to say!

Lmao

It's already been laughed off. Hail nig blogger
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Domance: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Somebody cannot pose for a picture with a car in peace again?
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by jamoyakz: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
I remember doing my CDS in that same venue old parade ground area 10(NAFDAC cds) the oppression was out of this world chiaa... No babe being dey reason us as we no get car then
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ugly woman embarassed beautiful Car grin I will take the car stuff the woman tongue
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by doctore212(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Psoul:
She should just spend about N250 with aboki to repair her NYSC kit. The zipper of her trouser is bad. The hook is also bad. Abeg tell her to go fix them. They irritate my eyes.
Na waa ooo, some people get eyes
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Or try go to the front of Turkish Nizamiya hospital every sunday evening, see wetin those guyz the use Benz and BMW do there
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Trenton: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
I see no reason why stupid topic like this should make headline on Africa's biggest online forum!

U want those without jobs to start thinking about their life.....

Perhaps they should start doing yahoo so they can afford @ least something close?

Stop celebrating people who live extravagantly even though no one knows the source of their wealth

one single sense, u no get, mumu,
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
but wait ooo....na this thing be the Porsche wey Davido bought #45m or Chioma?
Re: Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) by vickodedon(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
+++++ if you know you know
Bros me dey game fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Photo Of A Male Corper Staring At His Female Camp Mate Goes Viral / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.