Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC (19869 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
angry
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by ckmayoca: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
na wa o
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by tope777(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Even copy @POTUS.

God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
APC is paranoid, PDP is paranoid, both have spoilt Nigeria irreparably
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by michoim(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
What of the 12000 PDP secretly registered as Independent observers from 1999 to 2015

1 Like

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Onyemabright(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
VondaNews:
Pdp warns Inec over refusal to withdraw 4000 Apc members they secretely registered as Independent Observers.

Pdp has taken to its official twitter handle to ask INEC to withdraw the 4,000 @APCNigeria members it secretly registered as independent observers for the July 14 and September 22 governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun states respectively.

They wrote:  The @inecnigeria, under Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, is fueling trouble following its refusal to withdraw the 4,000 @APCNigeria members it secretly registered as independent observers for the July 14 and September 22 governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun states respectively.

http://www.vondanews.com/pdp-warns-inec-over-refusal-to-withdraw-4000-apc-members-they-secretely-registered-as-independent-observers/
Am sorry for PDP pay back time ,That is what PDP did in 2014 to win , Now is pay back time, Do me I do u no time

1 Like

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by tope777(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
michoim:
What of the 12000 PDP secretly registered as Independent observers from 1999 to 2015

Evidence Sir.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Firefire:
Fraudulent INEC
You are just biased since you dont know that inec has always been corrupt and biased since 1999.they only got better from 2011.what evidence has pdp advanced to substantiate this claims? Were pdp not doing so before? If apc made such allegations,am sure you would call it lies and propaganda to further showcase your hypocrisy.up apc,up buhari
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by senatordave1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
tope777:

Evidence Sir.
I cant remember you asking pdp to provide evidence for the aforementioned rumour.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by truthfulparrot(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
hakimi1974:
and for your mind fayose will win ekiti? i laugh in efik.
The Ekiti People are not Zombies. They are well informed politically and they identify with Fayose who has always is a grassroot politician. Any attempt to rig Ekiti Election may truncate our democracy. Remember the days of the wild west.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Onyemabright(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
tope777:

Evidence Sir.
U want to see the evidence, why is the evidence for this too
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
magoo10:
Inec should be reminded that this is not 2015 that they helped rig the dullard in ,Nigerians will resist them this time around even if it takes making them to pay for every electorate that is disenfranchised. INEC should not cause unnecessary tensions by trying to rig unpopular candidates in because it will not work all eyes are on them.
Stop this nonsense and false cliche.even without riging,buhari would still have won gej.both of them rigged,infact goodluck rigged more i daresay.up apc
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
hakimi1974:
and i hope those 10 step will be to any country that does not have an extradition treaty with nigeria.
You don't seem to understand what the guy was saying. Fayose is a political mathematician who can hardly be beaten by anybody in this country our jagaban cannot even understand his political prowess. Fayemi in his first term in office, sacked some teachers, even sent some others on compulsory study leave at their own expense. Whereas, fayose got there and recalled the sacked teachers, hired professionals to train them for some months. The result showed in 2 consecutive years . Ekiti took first in neco exams nationwide. He also promoted teachers. In Ekiti, teachers constitute the largest number of voters because they're predominantly farmers. Most of them would go to their farms on election day. The boys in Ekiti are on the side of fayose. I'm not PDP by the way, neither am I APC. I voted buhari in 2015 with no apologies to anybody. But it would be pretty difficult for him to come back next year. You look at what's happenings all over the country objectively and without bias. I have a friend in benue who said they'd be loyal to their governor but voted another party during presidential elections next year. You don't come back from court and become friends, it's a wise saying , now, the npdp has resurfaced and they're the powerfuls in the APC. They are at the verge of breaking away now. Buhari needs to work hard to retain that seat come 2019 cos people aren't happy especially the way he's handling economic and security issues. I was in abuja recently where somebody said buhari isn't even touching yaradua administration in which massive corruption and stealing took place, even more than GEJ pple stole, is it because GEJ isn't from Katsina? He also mentioned the huge sum stolen by turai yaradua while her husband was on sick leave and the massive land she acquired in Abuja which patience Jonathan lost to her in court. All these call for concern and all what people rely on is their pvc.

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by senatordave1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
truthfulparrot:
The Ekiti People are not Zombies. They are well informed politically and they identify with Fayose who has always is a grassroot politician. Any attempt to rig Ekiti Election may truncate our democracy. Remember the days of the wild west.
If the ekiti people are not zombies and are enligtened as you claim,they will not identify with a tout like fayose but would identify with fayemi that's enlightened.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Slurity(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
PDP will never change. Even though we are not voting APC come next year. PDP can never be our option.

check my signature for your Agric business business plan and feasibility
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
senatordave1:

If the ekiti people are not zombies and are enligtened as you claim,they will not identify with a tout like fayose but would identify with fayemi that's enlightened.
Tout or not, I visit Ekiti regularly and I listen to what they say. This isn't about NL analysis. It will be hard for fayemi to have 20 per cent of the total vote cast in 2019 . Even former Gov Segun oni who's also from the state had told him this because of the overwhelming support of the people for fayose. As an opposition governor,, fayose tried more than some APC governors. Only by act of God would fayemi win, there's nothing God cannot do
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Mr2013(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
See where PDP and her supporters are heading to

They were not good as a ruling party, neither are they also good as opposition.
They are already bringing inec into their future failure

You must be an aboki to have sounded this way
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by hakimi1974(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mufasa27:

If you like laugh in uhrobo, the thing go shock you like wire.
but! wire no dey shock.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by excel101(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
hakimi1974:
and for your mind fayose will win ekiti? i laugh in efik.
this one is not even in tune with events in the country, who told you that Fayose is contesting.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by excel101(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mr2013:
See where PDP and her supporters are heading to

They were not good as a ruling party, neither are they also good as opposition.
They are already bringing inec into their future failure

You must be an aboki to have sounded this way
So you're still hoping on APC
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

What will you be extraditing him for
for all the crime he committed even in his first tenure
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by truthfulparrot(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
senatordave1:

I used to share your sentiment untill I spent two months in Ekiti early this year Most civil servants, teachers, market women and grassroot citizen that I came into contact with displayed unusual loyalty and passion for Fayose despite the fact that he is still owning civil servants 4 months salaries.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by buhariguy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
tope777:

Evidence Sir.
ask fayose and wike.
You can as well ask thief obj and thief ibb.
You can also ask thief atiku and ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by temi1526: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
magoo10:
Inec should be reminded that this is not 2015 that they helped rig the dullard in ,Nigerians will resist them this time around even if it takes making them to pay for every electorate that is disenfranchised. INEC should not cause unnecessary tensions by trying to rig unpopular candidates in because it will not work all eyes are on them.

You have too much sense my brother. I respect you.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by hakimi1974(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
excel101:
this one is not even in tune with events in the country, who told you that Fayose is contesting.
hear, hear.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Akpuoru: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
On one breath, PDP boasts of sacking APC, on another they shout about elections being rigged. What a tactic?

1 Like

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mahmood himself is an APC member and Buhari's relative.

His corrupt activities has been exposed.

Demand for a gun and bullets as a campaign gifts to protect yourself and your family after 2019 elections against Buhari's herdsmen. Nigeria will fall completely.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
ok oooo.
When someone is talking to you on the phone and mentioning your name repeatedly, be careful what you're discussing.

You're either on speakerphone or being recorded.

Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Spainaman(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
POLITICS IN THIS COUNTRY IS BEING RUN UNDEMOCRATICALLY. WE NEED TRANSFORMATION! THE GOSPEL OF CHANGE IS OVER.....WE NEED TO KICKOUT PROPHET OF DOOM IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by Splashme: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
magoo10:
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by 2016v2017: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
erunz:
These people don't know Fayose is 10 step ahead of them
Re: Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC by 2016v2017: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
magoo10:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Babajide Sanwo-olu? The Documentary On The Candidate Showing Today! / 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP / President Buhari Departs China For Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.