Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe (2175 Views)

Tinubu Will Reshuffle His Cabinet In Few Weeks – Daniel Bwala / El-rufai’s Loyalists In Kaduna Cabinet In Dilemma / Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by Comradesylva: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Revealed: Buhari secretly constitute cabinet in london https://www.thenigerian.news/revealed-buhari-secretly-constitute-cabinet-in-london/amp/

President Mohammed Buhari departed Nigeria for London after a project commissioning visit to Lagos and Bornu states respectively. According to his senior spokesperson on media and publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu. The President is scheduled to spend 11days in London on what the publicity scribe described as a personal visit.

Many Nigerians have however reacted to the rationale behind the President's unscheduled London visit. Many assumptions have been made chiefly pointing to the possibility of the President visiting London for medical attention.

A top politician who is very much abreast with the happenings in the camp of the President spoke with the NigerianNews laughing off the insuations about the President being on a medical visit to London. The party chieftain who does not want his name mentioned said.
"The people are ignorant. We do not blame them. The President is hale and hearty. The undertone behind the President's visit is to be free from any pressures so as to carefully select capable hands that will run the administration for the next few years. Mamman Daura is there with him. They are coming back with the names of the favoured appointees. You do not have need to panic".
All efforts made to get the names of the possible cabinet members selected in London from the influential politician met a brisk block as he urged our correspondent to await its unveiling on May 29.

Recall that there has been pressure mounting on the president to name his cabinet especially, with the ruling party recently compiling a list of what it called "loyal party men" ostensibly to be considered for appointment by Mr President. The president is also said to be considering enlarging his cabinet to 42 members to contain the many interests within and outside his party. This possibility stems from the defeat suffered at the polls by some arrowheads within the party and staunch supporters of the President at the 2019 general elections and the need to accommodate them to avoid their crepting into political wilderness. Chiefly among these is, Senator Geoge Akume who lost re-election to a three time member of the house of reps and the chairman house committee on rules and business, Rt Hon. Emmanuel Orker Jev of the PDP, the immediate past senate minority leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio who defected to the APC and lost re-election to the hallowed chambers of the senate to now Sentor-elect, Christopher Ekpeyong also of the PDP among others.

The president is said to be confused on how to accommodate the hundreds of very serious political interests in a position requiring not more than 42 men hence his private visit to London with Mamman Daura to efectively select from these men without undue influence.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by afokenny: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
My dear Mr President, kindly ensure you get it right this time. Our country needs competent hands to place it on the path of economic growth and development. Let there be round pegs in round holes.
Every Minister should be given a portfolio in line with his/her expertise not familiarity.
We are solidly behind you come rain come shine.
We have no other country than Nigeria.
God bless you Mr President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by Danwakae(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
afokenny:
My dear Mr President, kindly ensure you get it right this time. Our country needs competent hands to place it on the path of economic growth and development. Let there be round pegs in round holes.
Every Minister should be given a portfolio in line with his/her expertise not familiarity.
We are solidly behind you come rain come shine.
We have no other country than Nigeria.
God bless you Mr President.

I am taking this to London , let me go and show him

But

I doubt if he would listen to u
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by BuhariLooter(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
most the tribal and political warlords here on nairaland are economically frustrated people who are trying to have fun.
Most times if they are not in politics section, they are in travel section, looking for how to leave this country
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by Afospecialk: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Number 1 on the list is Ambode as CBN president ir minister of finance

I see North and SW dominating the list

Only 1 or 2 names from d yeaaast

Long live PMB and PYO

PYO for 2023 is 100% guaranteed
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by tuniski: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Afospecialk:
Number 1 on the list is Ambode as CBN president ir minister of finance

I see North and SW dominating the list

Only 1 or 2 names from d yeaaast

Long live PMB and PYO

PYO for 2023 is 100% guaranteed
All the 36 states must have atleast one minister. It is not a favour whether the state voted for Buhari or not, it must have a minister by constitutional provision.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by pcicero(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Tinubu and Buhari in London at the same time.

What else would they be doing in this season of political manouvers?

We will watch their Game of Thrones with popcorn and Ice cold coke.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
His forming his kitchen cabinets in abroad what happened to made in Nigeria.

Just joking... What ever he do or does he MUST retain Amechi... Ministry of locomotives.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by 9jaArea: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Akpabio will be effective in any Ministry he heads but Akume is a NO, Buhari should please look for one of those dead government Agencies and appoint him to the board.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Secretely Forms Cabinet In London -APC Scribe by BuhariAdvocate: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Powerful Leader In Southern Nigeria – Ex-minister / Transcript Of Buhari On Extension Of COVID-19 Lockdown / I Will No Longer Tolerate Intimidation And Harassment Of Ex-president Jonathan,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.