Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of (3025 Views)

8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by sirlekzy: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
BY @LEKZYLOADED

You might have been wondering why you do come across some people who are always nice to you on your face, but complains about you to other people behind your back. You can literally sink hundreds of hours into books about human psychology trying to figure out real people and genuine people.

These 8 differences are actually good advice to keep in mind your whole life. They teach the type of person to appreciate and be around, and the one to avoid.

Note: Never judge people with this.

8 main differences between genuine people and fake people.

GENUINE PEOPLE

When it comes to respect, Genuine people respect anyone and everyone. Someone who is real will always treat everyone with respect.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people only respect people who have power and they are very selective about who deserves respect and who doesn’t. Meanwhile, a fake person is only respectful when they have something to gain from it. Fake people Look out for everyone, or look down on everyone.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people don’t try to make people like them. They are comfortable in their own skin and being themselves without needing to seek approval.

FAKE PEOPLE

They try hard to make people like them. They do different things to make people like them, or to please them till they are seen in a favorable light.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people don’t go around bragging about their work and achievements. They are usually humble and don’t need to show it off to the world what they have done or achieved. They keep it all to themselves.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people can be the peacocks of the group, usually showing off almost all the time, by either bragging about something they are or try to do in their life, even for the smallest most insignificant things.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people are pretty straight-forward and express their opinions honestly without any hidden agenda or incentive. Why they say is all there is to it.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are always two-faced, and they love to gossip. They portray something else on your face, and say something else behind your back. They probably say a lot truths behind your back instead of saying it to your face.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people are the types that always strive for the best and do whatever they can to live up to them and show for their promises.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are talkatives, and can’t keep the promises they make. They constantly keep giving excuses and not living up to them unless it serves a personal motive or meets a hidden agenda.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people admire, praise and get inspired by others and mean it when they do so because they know they are not perfect and have a lot they can learn from others.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people always try to find something wrong with someone’s happiness. They criticize others, and make them feel bad. They feel great when they find mistakes in other’s work.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people are nice, and they would like to help you most of the time. They want to make sure that everyone around them is happy with no personal reason behind it.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are only nice to someone if they are getting something out of it, or if it makes them look like a better person in everyone’s eyes. Any good they do, won’t be a secret but will be used to brag about.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people have no trouble in spending time by themselves. You will see them being in their own comfort zone, doing what they like, and they like being respected for it.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are desperate for attention, and are constantly loud to attract some attention of people. They think that the world revolves around them.

With these, I hope you can actually live a of your own.

Do you think we’ve given enough differences between genuine people and fake people?
What’s your own opinion ,Drop your comment.

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/others/8-signs-aware-fake-genuine-people

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by tobillionaire(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
no comment from my own end
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
this is quite enlightening smiley

mhisbliss are you genuine or fake
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mrsfavour(f): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nice
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by perousd: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
You finish work.
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by Sheuns(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
this is quite enlightening smiley

mhisbliss are you genuine or fake
Do i look like i give a fvck?
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
Do i look like i give a fvck?

how will i know that?

it's not like i've seen you or your picture before.

anyways you stay in lag or rivers?
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

how will i know that?

it's not like i've seen you or your picture before.

anyways you stay in lag or rivers?
errhh

Ok

No
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
errhh

Ok

No

you know, sometimes i don't understand you angry

one minute you're replying my mentions like you enjoying the conversation and attention

and the next minute, BOOM!............you stop replying, almost like something hit you hard and you just realise:

"oh crap!........i'm actually chatting with this extremely funny, highly intelligent, painfully annoying guy who's way handsome than my twinny" undecided

do you feel threatened by me, "hardcore",...,...............................is that it?..................
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you know, sometimes i don't understand you angry

one minute you're replying my mentions like you enjoying the conversation and attention

and the next minute, BOOM!............you stop replying, almost like something hit you hard and you just realise:

"oh crap!........i'm actually chatting with this extremely funny, highly intelligent, painfully annoying guy who's way handsome than my twinny" undecided

do you feel threatened by me, "hardcore",...,...............................is that it?..................
This isn't a conversation i can ever enjoy because you don't come off as someone I'd want to dally with, it's more like a question and answer session and I'm patient enough to answer most of it.

Blowing your own horns is a big turn off for me, you just assume you're more handsome than someone you never met, what does that say about you?

You wouldn't know why, even if it bites you in the ass
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
This isn't a conversation i can ever enjoy because you don't come off as someone I'd want to dally with, it's more like a question and answer session and I'm patient enough to answer most of it.

Blowing your own horns is a big turn off for me, you just assume you're more handsome than someone you never met, what does that say about you?

You wouldn't know why, even if it bites you in the ass

@EMBOLDEN, exactly how cool i am undecided.......,......................................who says i haven't seen his picture BTW

how can i "turn you back on"
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

@EMBOLDEN, exactly how cool i am undecided.......,......................................who says i haven't seen his picture BTW

how can i "turn you back on"
You haven't, i know that, nah you can't turn me back on when I'm already fed up
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
You haven't, i know that, nah you can't turn me back on when I'm [color=red]already fed up[/color]

cheesy cheesy
i shouldn't bother trying then sad

aha!!.............i'm still waiting for a reply to the pm you made me send by the way angry

[mail]
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy
i shouldn't bother trying then sad

aha!!.............i'm still waiting for a reply to the pm you made me send by the way angry

[mail]
I made you send a pm? grin you can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
I made you send a pm? grin you can lie for Africa

does the "pm" you used below mean something different

mhisbliss:
send me a pm

angry
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by Berlyn1(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cool
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by Adebisi444: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Genuine or fake...judt live your life. we live once.
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

does the "pm" you used below mean something different

angry
You gave me two options, my phone number or email, and i choosed email, how did that culminate to me asking you to send me a pm? What will i benefit from your pm? undecided
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by greencard: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice piece highly relatable

What I don't understand is why those two are derailing the thread with their meaningless petty-talk undecided
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
You gave me two options, my phone number or email, and i choosed email, how did that culminate to me asking you to send me a pm? [/What will i benefit from your pm? undecided

i made you choose?..............you can lie for africa tongue

an orgasm (a mind blowing one)......................plus as bonus, i'll point out something interesting to you
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 2:38am On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i made you choose?..............you can lie for africa tongue

an orgasm (a mind blowing one)......................plus as bonus, i'll point out something interesting to you
No i don't need it, ypu can keep your orgasm
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:22am On Jun 07, 2018
mhisbliss:
No i don't need it, ypu can keep your orgasm

oh well i'll just say here what i was gonna tell you in a mail

and if a troll gets to see and get hold of it, it's all on you undecided -

you having insomnia again?
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by BabbanBura(m): 3:38am On Jun 07, 2018
sirlekzy:
BY @LEKZYLOADED

You might have been wondering why you do come across some people who are always nice to you on your face, but complains about you to other people behind your back. You can literally sink hundreds of hours into books about human psychology trying to figure out real people and genuine people.

These 8 differences are actually good advice to keep in mind your whole life. They teach the type of person to appreciate and be around, and the one to avoid.

Note: Never judge people with this.

8 main differences between genuine people and fake people.

GENUINE PEOPLE

When it comes to respect, Genuine people respect anyone and everyone. Someone who is real will always treat everyone with respect.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people only respect people who have power and they are very selective about who deserves respect and who doesn’t. Meanwhile, a fake person is only respectful when they have something to gain from it. Fake people Look out for everyone, or look down on everyone.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people don’t try to make people like them. They are comfortable in their own skin and being themselves without needing to seek approval.

FAKE PEOPLE

They try hard to make people like them. They do different things to make people like them, or to please them till they are seen in a favorable light.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people don’t go around bragging about their work and achievements. They are usually humble and don’t need to show it off to the world what they have done or achieved. They keep it all to themselves.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people can be the peacocks of the group, usually showing off almost all the time, by either bragging about something they are or try to do in their life, even for the smallest most insignificant things.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people are pretty straight-forward and express their opinions honestly without any hidden agenda or incentive. Why they say is all there is to it.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are always two-faced, and they love to gossip. They portray something else on your face, and say something else behind your back. They probably say a lot truths behind your back instead of saying it to your face.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people are the types that always strive for the best and do whatever they can to live up to them and show for their promises.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are talkatives, and can’t keep the promises they make. They constantly keep giving excuses and not living up to them unless it serves a personal motive or meets a hidden agenda.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people admire, praise and get inspired by others and mean it when they do so because they know they are not perfect and have a lot they can learn from others.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people always try to find something wrong with someone’s happiness. They criticize others, and make them feel bad. They feel great when they find mistakes in other’s work.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people are nice, and they would like to help you most of the time. They want to make sure that everyone around them is happy with no personal reason behind it.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are only nice to someone if they are getting something out of it, or if it makes them look like a better person in everyone’s eyes. Any good they do, won’t be a secret but will be used to brag about.

GENUINE PEOPLE

Genuine people have no trouble in spending time by themselves. You will see them being in their own comfort zone, doing what they like, and they like being respected for it.

FAKE PEOPLE

Fake people are desperate for attention, and are constantly loud to attract some attention of people. They think that the world revolves around them.

With these, I hope you can actually live a of your own.

Do you think we’ve given enough differences between genuine people and fake people?
What’s your own opinion ,Drop your comment.

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/others/8-signs-aware-fake-genuine-people

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

It's not a rocket science sniffing off fake people around us, wallahi tallahi!
Re: 8 Signs Of Fake And Genuine People You Need To Be Aware Of by mhisbliss(f): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oh well i'll just say here what i was gonna tell you in a mail

and if a troll gets to see and get hold of it, it's all on you undecided -

you having insomnia again?
Ok let them get hold of it

Yap kinda

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson / Nigeria Ladies Should Stop This!! / Be careful of girls alot are demonic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.