Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) (83490 Views)

Regina Daniels Squats In Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit / Tobi Bakre Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
killuminati:
e already turned into a full-blown ig war with Nigerians knocking the hell out of em as usual.
I dont know why that country like to rival us in everything

1 Like

Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by enemmo(f): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
LucemFerre:

Yea, I figured.
But, e no fine na. Na our unexposed eye we take dey look am that time.

I liked it then in 94...I still do..it was different from the usual...can't say the same for this new one...looks juvenile to me.
Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
slimdamatrix1:
Lmao!

Hello,
You seem visibly pissed. I understand.

When the news broke, Yvonne granted interviews and sent to all media outlets that she doesn't know the man's ex-wife and that she has never ever been friends with her.

Second, the husband granted interview and said his wife was cheating on him with many politicians and many people on SDK blog kept talking about the ex-wife.

My wrong, I never should have believed stories from blogs, much more, her husband.

Why did your sister not file a lawsuit for damages?

Apologies if you felt slighted, it means so many others like me have been misled by these bloggers and celebrities.

I am done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hello,
You seem visibly pissed. I understand.

When the news broke, Yvonne granted interviews and sent to all media outlets that she doesn't know the man's ex-wife and that she has never ever been friends with her.

Second, the husband granted interview and said his wife was cheating on him with many politicians and many people on SDK blog kept talking about the ex-wife.

My wrong, I never should have believed stories from blogs, much more, her husband.

Why did your sister not file a lawsuit for damages?

Rumors spread by bloggers to gain traffic!

Their case has been in court for a long time, Jeremy ran away to Ghana during the court process after evidence of Nelson's pregnancy was presented in a UK court.
Of course he was sued, he stands the chance to face a jail term and the capital he used to start his photography business was from his ex wife.
Money he still owes her!

Their divorce has been finalized, especially as it wasn't even his first marriage. He has about 2kids from his first marriage which my sister found out after the marriage.

The guy is indeed a scumbag. A deceitful scumbag!

It's no surprise Nelson is over him and his issues. Being married to him was hell, he had severe depression, gambling problems and the need to always have something new.
Guess Nelson just desperately wanted a half cast kid and she's gotten that.

At the end of the day, Jeremy is broke and faces a lot of issues back in the UK. Being with someone like him is exhausting, Nelson could only pretend for so long.

My sister is doing great, good riddance to bad friends and bad unworthy lovers.

By the way, I wish you well. No hate. I hope your endeavors prosper!
Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Rumors spread by bloggers to gain traffic!

Their case has been in court for a long time, Jeremy ran away to Ghana during the court process after evidence of Nelson's pregnancy was presented in a UK court.
Of course he was sued, he stands the chance to face a jail term and the capital he used to start his photography business was from his ex wife.
Money he still owes her!

Their divorce has been finalized, especially as it wasn't even his first marriage. He has about 2kids from his first marriage which my sister found out after the marriage.

The guy is indeed a scumbag. A deceitful scumbag!

It's no surprise Nelson is over him and his issues. Being married to him was hell, he had severe depression, gambling problems and the need to always have something new.
Guess Nelson just desperately wanted a half cast kid and she's gotten that.

At the end of the day, Jeremy is broke and faces a lot of issues back in the UK. Being with someone like him is exhausting, Nelson could only pretend for so long.

My sister is doing great, good riddance to bad friends and bad unworthy lovers.

By the way, I wish you well. No hate. I hope your endeavors prosper!

This is so sad to hear. I am so so sorry about this. Some humans are just heartless. As for Yvonne, very good for her.

They can't be intimidating people with their celebrity status.
Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hedonisst:

I was listening to my Donell Jones/Joe/Jodeci collection last night with a nostalgic smile on my face until I slept off. That era was everything. When life was pure and sweet.
Please do you have this album: The show the after party the hotel by Jodeci?
Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by Hedonisst: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
FirstCounsel:

Please do you have this album: The show the after party the hotel by Jodeci?

Nah, the album I have is Diary of a Mad Band, which I believe is the best Jodeci album ever.
Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by Pentools(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... methodman baba... how did I forget him...

You are forgetting andre3k again embarassed
Re: Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Pentools:

You are forgetting andre3k again embarassed

Lol..bro I cannot... just that I wasn't much into him then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.