Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage (1155 Views)

The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by z11111: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage

Good Morning ma,

Please I need your help. Three years ago, I married my husband,Andrew. I fell in love and married him because I saw the kind of man that he was. He was kind,gentle and a christian. He didnt have much financially. He was a Graphics designer and printer. I just liked how he used to encourage me to serve God better. I was in a relationship with someone when I met him but I broke up with the guy cos he was a cheater. My ex,Lanre was a big boy. He was into events promotion,a music video producer,etc. He was rich and spoiled me silly with money. But I couldn't keep up with his many women.

When I broke up with him and met Andrew,my mother was not happy. She thought Andrew was not good enough for me cos of his financial status which is way lower than Lanre's status. But I didn't let her ruin my joy. I just wanted to be happy and Andrew was my happiness. Ever since we got married,my mother never fails to seize any opportunity to mock my husband for not being able to change my life financially. I used to beg my husband to ignore her. We didn't have much but we sure were very happy until this year when I got ...

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-mother-is-colluding-with-my-ex-to-end-my-marriage/
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Acidosis(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
@topic, if that would make you to stop publishing fake joro stories, it would be a very good move.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by LewsTherin: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2018
The fella has so many monikers interacting with each other on this forum that it makes me wonder the seriousness of his multiple personality syndrome

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by z11111: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ok
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by Beke2020: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Acidosis:
@topic, if that would make you to stop publishing fake joro stories, it would be a very good move.
its not that you don't know the stories are true,because most of them are happening all around us. But you not happy someone is doing what you didn't or can't do. grin
Re: My Mother Is Colluding With My Ex To End My Marriage by z11111: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? / Fridge N Wardrobe For Sale / At What Age Are You Ready For Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.