Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (37397 Views)

Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle / Babagana zullum Spotted Riding Bicycle / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by dominique(f): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
He needs to ride more so he can cut down on that protruding stomach
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by henroe2k2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
Take
Vaseline crew everywhere...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by litaninja(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Elections are approaching....they have started riding bicycles again.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Slayer of Jonah and 40 thieves!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by greggng: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
That's my mentor
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
The only thing that interests me is that lady on green. For a moment I thought that was Judith Amaechi but on a closer look, its entirely someone very different who is worth every content of my Vaseline jar.
That old lady? Some young men can eat anything. Smh
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:
That old lady? Some young men can eat anything. Smh
Who told you I'm a young man? Because I dey follow you use nairaland? Abi do I look like your fathers mate.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Daulah(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
emekabros2:
Read more. http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/rotimi-amaechi-pictured-riding-bicycle.html?m=1
this woman with green, u want to give him current abi

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by somez(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2018

emekabros2:
As Nigeria joins the rest of the world to celebrate the Bicycle Day yesterday, Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi said the federal government will liaise with the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and state governments to create easy pathways across the country that would enable bicycle riders move around without impediments.

Amaechi who received a team of Cyclists led by the president of Cycling Federation of Nigeria (CFN), Engr. Giandomenico Massari at the Ministry, said the Ministry would speak on their behalf to States government and the FCT.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/rotimi-amaechi-pictured-riding-bicycle.html?m=1
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by lasthero: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is the only thing I saw in the image

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by pennywys(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
That babe there on green, her back is something else

Very very impressive back she got there
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Apple2: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who saw back side of the lady in green, chaii,, very sharp grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
The only thing that interests me is that lady on green. For a moment I thought that was Judith Amaechi but on a closer look, its entirely someone very different who is worth every content of my Vaseline jar.
NWAMAIKPE
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
Take
So u want him to mastubate?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by kosoko00: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
That chick in green has a nice package
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Pat081: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
lol dat is d only person I c dia too every other person dia look like ant to mi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by MrBigiman: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend in whom I am well pleased.
I wonder why u always speak well if Amaechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by chigoziem10(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
I pray you fall & break your leg Sir or even die in the process
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by ArinzeRaph: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
somebody should give me the contact of that babe on green.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Not sure about the rest of the components but this green model looks a bit of alright grin

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
dominique:
He needs to ride more so he can cut down on that protruding stomach

Riding won’t do a thing for the stomach. Trust me I know. 20 miles a day rider.

It’ll build your legs and lungs. You still have to hit the gym to develop other areas.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by autonomous22: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Criminal
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amaechi Rotimi is a scam
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by OttHin: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yes.But what is the difference between Okada and Power bikes?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by mywells: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
He is discharging his ministry duties
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
I will advice that beutiful lady that wants to defeat Buhari to contact this man. If she means buisness. The only man to flood Port harcourt with Navy and Airforce officers during the last APC congress election. Come and see where officers are Snatching ballot boxes fear will catch you. The first man to HIJACK ELECTION MATERIALS AND TAKE IT TO HIS In hotel Presidential lodgings, so as to manipulate results. The man that printed and supplied PVC to under aged children in the north so as to defeat Gej. THE LIZARD OF UBIMA

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by biggy26: 12:59am On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
So your case is so bad that it's an elder that's turning you on?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

Who told you I'm a young man? Because I dey follow you use nairaland? Abi do I look like your fathers mate.
shockedoh.wouldn't have expected what u said from a man yer age grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by encryptjay(m): 2:43am On Jun 06, 2018
What's up with perves in this forum? Respect yourselves! Every lady is now an object of sexual fantasies.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Martin0(m): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
shockedoh.wouldn't have expected what u said from a man yer age grin
sorry to ask, can we talk privately by Sunday, this same time please via whatsapp
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
somebody should give me the contact of that babe on green.
BAD MAN cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) by slimshed09(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2018
*UP For Sale!* Hopewell Park Estate* is located 7 minutes away from the multi billion dollar Dangote refinery and 1 minute to La Campagne tropicana resort.
The estate is gated and secured and its close proximity to the two waterfronts makes a beautiful haven, with a lushly green scenery the view is breathtaking.

The land is dry and has approved Excisions.

Hopewell Park Estate is a great land investment for anyone as it has already appreciated by 25% in 2 months!

The promo price is N2.5M for a limited plots.

Call/whatsapp (07033738449)me now to conclude this rewarding investment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) / Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.