Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How To Make More Money During NYSC Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make More Money During NYSC Service (601 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money During NYSC Service by eaglegist: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
NYSC is what everybody do dream of but i will tell you my Brothers and Sisters things are not as easy as you see it, most especially when you are not having additional source of income apart from the little amount the Federal is paying the Corps Members to Cater for your need, you might even at the end of your Service period has no Savings to go back home with.

This Post is going to reveal some of the lucrative businesses a corps member can venture into that would not distract his/her service. Do not put your whole trust in Nysc N19,800 allowance paid monthly. Determination is one way to achieve this.

Extra things to do that will bring you Money during NYSC Service are listed below:

1. Baking: If you can bake cakes, doughnut, bons etc. then bake and supply to those selling in retail quality or you can as well sale in retail.

2. Private Tutorials: You can make good cash if you become a private tutor. Meet senior colleagues (outgoing corpers) serving around your area. They can help to connect you to the parents of some of the kids they teach, so when they go, you take over. For those of you who can teach very well to secondary students, especially those in exam class (JSSCE, WAEC, NECO GCE, JAMB etc.), this can be a big shot to make extra money. If you're, eventually post to school to teach, then you have good opportunity to form a tutorial class. but even if you're not posted to teach you can still form tutorial class by going to schools or you can collaborate with fellow corper who teach in schools to form a formidable tutorial centres.

3. Writing: freelance writers make good money by writing and submiting articles online. It is assumed that graduates from prestigious universities can write good articles. If you can write interesting articles relating to health, politics, food, sports etc. then you can money by marketing your write up online. Use your phone to google how you can monetize your articles. Note: Your articles should not be less that 400 words, well written and should be original(not copied from already existing materials).

4. Blogging: Blogging is another way you can earn money. All you need is to create a blogging site whuch is free to creat at free blogger.com or ; then find the right niche and write interesting articles relating to your niche. But I must tell you; for you to be a successful blogger it requires some technical know how. You may not have to be 'guru' but you need to know the basics to some extent. If you have a computer or smart phone (I mean smart phone, not china) and an internet connection, then you are 'good to go'. Although, earning from blog usually takes time and patience.

5. Farming (rearing of animal): This again can give you extra cash beyond what you could imagine. I have seen corpers that did this. It's lucrative to reare farm animals. You can reare fish or set up a poultry farm.

Find a fish pond by yourself or speak with the host community leaders, ask them to help you with a fish pond. They can provide fish pond or poultry house for you. Another way to do this is, form a group of about five corpers, meet the Local Government Chairman in area you were posted and him to help provide support.

CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

Join Ur Deploy State On Watz App / The FG Grant 1m. To Each Of The NYSC Serving Members / Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.