Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) (52662 Views)

Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Herrmes: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Inefficiency...
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Useless and jobless youths
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Elitecee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
I beg the judge on their case to give each of them 20yrs jail term.....#fools.
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Essential(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
I never knew the igbos were this foolish. look at them no one even cross primary 6. they started hawking pure water at the early stage of their life. buhari should build more primary school or amajiri in the east. they lack common sense. i pity their parents, what a waste of sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
See as JVC many there self....
Na waooo
Una mate dey be SY and Emeretus while una dey fool unasef......
Obembe
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by raphchima(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
That guy in apc apparel... I comment my reserve....
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
kee dix bastards nah useless lots
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This Vikings is a Joke.

Only una dey blend females,as seen with the burial of your vikings queen last week.

Only una them arrest like fish. Touts. Look at them?look at how haggard they look like. Money you guys could use to buy good clothes and food is wasted on guns.

I am officially done with all Vikings news on Nairaland. These guys are a disgrace.

Bros u sound like a axe man
but both Vikings ooo or axe man ooo
God go soon punish una bunch of touts

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by ojeffo: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Send them to fight FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by sorextee(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
There's no way a buccaneer member would be among.
Their level pass this one's own. This one's look like touts.
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by espn(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Coldfeets:

If men come out now, you sure say you go still fit talk this thing wey you talk now? grin wink
men wey dem dey waste like chickens... gone are the days wen we had real men...no time to check time...
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by vioment: 2:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Cultism and bh is the same ideology. Matter of fact bh dey learn work for cultism.

We need to be tactical and firm in blunting and reducing cultism in Nigeria. E no make sense say brothers just dey off dem selves because of rubbish like this.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nairalandguru(m): 5:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Instead of getting your PVCs u guys are joing as JVCs later to be promoted to SVCs. Chaii, wasted generations...
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Usefulusman(m): 5:37am On Jun 06, 2018
No level for them ooooNo level for them ooooNo level for them oooo
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Ogenking(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Emzyme:

lol nwa
rtd nko
bros na rs ooooo u knw as eh deh be
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2018
Ogenking:
bros na rs ooooo
u knw as eh deh be

Roughsea no mata
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Switruth: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Essential:
I never knew the igbos were this foolish. look at them no one even cross primary 6. they started hawking pure water at the early stage of their life. buhari should build more primary school or amajiri in the east. they lack common sense. i pity their parents, what a waste of sperm.
calm down bro. Your younger brother just joined. Ask him.
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by EtisalzTreasure: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Scattered children everywhere
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2018
The names says it all.
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Ebuka6841(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2018
nawao.... jevites full Anambra ooh
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by smokinggun(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
It would be recalled that in the past few days, activities of secret cults in the State has taken an alarming dimension following a fierce battle of supremacy between rival cult groups leading to loss of lives and wanton destruction of properties. These dastardly acts perpetrated by misguided youths usually under the influence of hard drugs use offensive weapons such as guns, machetes, knives, etc to intimidate, assault, maim and even kill their perceived rivals including innocent citizens in Anambra State.

The miscreants also engage in other forms of criminal activities such as Armed Robbery, Extortion and House Breaking among others thereby causing serious security threat in the State. Worried by these emergent trends of Criminality and other nefarious activities, the Command under my watch has reviewed its crime prevention strategies and embarked on intensive patrol, aggressive raid of black spots/ flash points and other criminal hideouts in order to nip in the bud all forms of crime and criminality in the State.

These strategies started yielding positive results as during the week under review the Command has arrested Thirty Five (35) suspected cult members belonging to different sect groups from various black spots within the State particularly Awka, Obosi, Enugu-Ukwu and Okija as follows;

i. Chukwudi Machie 'm' aged 34yrs
ii. Chukwudi Igwebueze 'm' aged 32yrs
iii. Onyeka Igbanugo 'm' aged 28yrs
iv. Ifeanyi Anazoba 'm' aged 32yrs
v. Chukwuemeka Nwokoye 'm' Aged 32yrs.

The aforementioned suspects confessed to be members of Black Axxe/Vikings Fraternity and have direct link with the ongoing cult activities in Awka and the alleged murder of one Chukwudozie Patrick Nwosu 'm' aged 30yrs, Sunday Nwaboko 'm', Victor Omemma 'm', Ifeanyi Ndubuisi, Nnamdi Anih 'm' and others at various areas within the metropolis.

However, other arrested suspects who are not directly involved in the alleged murder but belonged to various cult groups are as follows,
i. Arinze Chimiezie 'm' Junior Vickings JVC
ii. Obunabo Uba 'm' Black Dagger
iii. Elenem Victor 'm' Black Dagger
iv. Chinwuba Ugochukwu 'm' Black Dagger
V. Okwuchukwu Okafor 'm' Senior Vikings (SVC)
Vi. Egwele Chibuokem 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Vii. Okafor Chiemerie 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Viii. Uche Mmuoneke 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
ix. Akametaru Chibuike 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
x. Okeke Chidubem 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xi. Ibeh Chimezie 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xii. Ezeokoli Izuchukwu 'm'
Xiii. Aka Izuchukwu 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xiv. Obighara Nzube 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xv. Ikueze Chibuzor 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xvi. Ezeokoli Chukwuebuka 'm' Buccaneer
Xvii. Nwabueze Chibuike 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xviii. Ezeh Chukwuemeka 'm'
Xix. Okwuchukwu Odilik 'm' Buccaneer
Xx. Obi Chukwunonye 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xxi. Udemmadu Obichukwu 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xxii. Amobichukwu Izuogu 'm' Costral Marine Patrol
Xxiii. Ekene Uga 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xxiv. Okpara Nonso 'm' Junior Vickings (JVC)
Xxv.Chimezie Ifeduba 'm' 2-2
Xxvi. Arinze Chiemelie 'm' 2-2
Xxvii.Okwuchukwu Okafor 'm' SVC
Xxviii. Chukwuma Aguneyie 'm' Junior Vicking (JVC)

In a related development, the command has equally arrested eleven suspected armed robbers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/various-criminal-elements-and-cultists-arrested-by-police-in-anambra.html
pls this re young men able and capable , so the best thing we can do for them and our country is to hand them over to the military , since they re hard men , let them be taken to sambisa forest and continue their strong men activity there atleast for 2 yrs
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by MrSly(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Movic1:
At 28,32 ,34 you re a member of a cult group When exactly will you sit to plan your life? Na wa o. Some people no dey use thr head think....
The dangers associated with cultism should be preached to the people. but who exactly should preach this? Maybe schools, religious houses, Parents, government, non-governmental organization . Coz ordinary person wey preach against cultism for street or anywhere should have it in mind them go find you come house.....
Hmmmmm! Don't say that ooooo. I can recognise one of those names there. The guy has a storey building of his own, has about three sound cars and happily married. All of them are not irresponsible oooo. This is a case of once a member, always a member.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by oneligeria: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2018
Which one be JVC again? Na electronics?
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2018
All Dis Egede Nd Aro Boys Una No Wan Get Sense Oya Make Una Kneel Down Make I Pray 4 Una Receive Sense In Jesus Name
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Offixialsecret(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
i can see all the commentetor here are d greatest fool do u tink u can stop d cultist world
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Follygunners:
Awon Vikings temi... Thunder fire all these guys, I swear! angry angry

Meanwhile... "7" 4 Life !!! grin grin
Receive Sense In Jesus Name
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
nnabyke042:
what has happened to freedom of worship?
this is persecution. all the Vikings are not violent , the violent once are not true
the federal government should let them be. after all that is their religion.
Bros Shebi U No Road To Police Headquarter Go Nd Release Dem Receive Sense In Jesus Name
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Akinpelumusibau:

We are the vikings on earth, the world belongs to us. Blood is our watchword!!!
Becareful or U die young

U even use ur full name name. clap for urself.
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Mean while the JVC are sent to spy rivals, then SVC comes in to attack, at then end JVC and SVC will start looting store to store na their work be that. Criminals Organization, now police don cramp una no Smooth Sailing for swimmers
Re: Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Bigpapi: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Simbrixton:
Amaechi and wike are Vikings members na Vikings get portharcout the only aiye there is burna boy and dat one dey always behave like yoruba

Mumu see how retarded you are, okoro u will never get sense even in January 2022,dis early morning u don start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.