Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. (1105 Views)

Please Help Me!! 3rd Time I'm Having Malaria And Typhoid Within 7months / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. by knowhowk: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
I paid a Visit recently to check after a Couple's Child who have been sick for a While ,I was not aware the boy was sick for 2 weeks ,On getting to the Hospital I discovered several other Children in sick bed .I was surprised ,the number were about 5 ,A closer investigation reveals those Children were Diagnosed of plasmodium faciparum and Salmonela typhi respectively.One was asked to eat,Drink ,about the age of 16 ,the boy was just looking at everyone without making any sensible response ,He was restless,non communicating ,rather opening his eyes wide ,The C M D ( Chief Medical director walked in Examine the boy ,When treatment was about to be Administered ,he became so Violent ,I said to myself ,hope this boy has not gone mad ? I was correct ,He was tied to the bed so Medications could be given to Him ,I met with the C M D what the boy was diagnosed of ,he said its plasmodium faciparum and Salmonella typhi (Typhoid Fever ) but his parent just broigh him in ,Another boy could not breath very well anymore this one Parents said Neighbors warned them not to take Him to the Hospital ,that its Measles and Injections should not be taken ,if its given Injections he might Die ,they kept to self medication till this boy started exhibiting mental disorder ,later it affected His breathing ,the boy was placed on Oxygen for 3 days ,unfortunately the boy Died this Morning by 6 am ,the only Child of his Parent ,So sad ,The other 3 still experience serious and High Temperature ,Headache ,were Diagnose of Malaria and Typhoid too .two is responding to treatment and getting better ,the last one is yet to respond to treatment ,PARENTS : Inform your Children School Authority to please put Soap in the school Toilet ,they should Educate the Children to Always use Soap to wash there hands Immediately after Toilet, Check the kind of Water Available in the School,When was the last time the School tank was washed ,You can buy a very Good water bottle for your Children and warn them. Not to share ,Educate them about the need for hand washing with Soap ,Tell them they should do it so that they won't fall sick and take Injections .When they simply complain of headache and Temperature ,please take them to your Doctor quick for possible examination before its too late .if you live close to the bush try clear the bush around ,get mosquito treated net to cover there bed ,Make sure you have net on your windows.I do Care .Nature therapist Wale.

3 Likes

Re: Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. by knowhowk: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Take the Steps now .
Re: Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. by knowhowk: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Do care for your Kids
Re: Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. by knowhowk: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Read
Re: Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. by knowhowk: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Care for them
Re: Malaria And Typhoid: Read If You Love Your Kids. by knowhowk: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Immediately your child complains of Headache and high Temperature ,pls.do not resort to Self Medications ,Do not listen to Neighbors/ friends Advise to take this or that ,Kindly do your child's favour by taking him to an Hospital for Possible medical Test ,There is increase of Malaria and Typhoid Issue among the Children this year ,Some are lucky they made it. Some leads to Cerebral malaria thereby making the child to exhibits some Abnormal behavior ,Some leads to Death .If Malaria and Typhoid is not treated quick especially in Children the result can be Life threatening .I care .

(1) (Reply)

Rain Soul & Rain Core Available / The Benefits Of Alpha Meta. / Worlds Tallest Man From Pakistan Dies At The Age Of 47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.