Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE (1342 Views)

Ipob Sit At Home Ignored:enugu-abakaliki Rd Flooded With Cars(photos) / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
I have gone throughout the whole of major places in Igboland... I can confidently say that Enugu-Abakaliki road is the best in Igboland... any objections to that?

and it was built by Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by DrGoodman: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
I have gone throughout the whole of major places in Igboland... I can confidently say that Enugu-Abakaliki road is the best in Igboland... any objections to that?

I also think Obomosho to Oshogbo road is the best road in Yorubaland does everyone agree? grin

The road was built by Nnamdi Kannu grin

7 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by IDeyNL: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
DrGoodman:

I also think Obomosho to Oshogbo road is the best road in Yorubaland does everyone agree? grin

The road was built by Nnamdi Kannu grin

IPOB wailer.

The best road in Nigeria is Sango Ota road. It can accommodate both ships and car together.

The last time it rained, they road was flooded and large ships sailed on that road. No where in this world is that kind of road available.

And it was built by Adeyinka Grandson. Our great Omoluabi son. Just that he's a coward ranting in far away London.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by DrGoodman: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
IDeyNL:

IPOB wailer.

The best road in Nigeria is Sango Ota road. It can accommodate both ships and car together.

The last time it rained, they road was flooded and large ships sailed on that road. No where in this world is that kind of road available.

And it was built by Adeyinka Grandson. Our great Omoluabi son. Just that he's a coward ranting in far away London.

He hehehehe grin grin grin grin

I laughed so hard that my babe is calling emergency services come to me out grin

Adeyinka Grandson, that barrow pusher? grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by IDeyNL: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
DrGoodman:

He hehehehe grin grin grin grin

I laughed so hard that my babe is calling emergency services come to me out grin

Adeyinka Grandson, that barrow pusher? grin

That guy is greater than all politicians in southwest o. The greatest omoluabi

8 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by Bethel4Life(f): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
IDeyNL:

IPOB wailer.

oh my.... this is just incredible

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by OneCorner: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Any small tin yoruba. Afonja dz, yoruba dat

Low life osus crying all over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by Fatherofdragons: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2018
IDeyNL:

IPOB wailer.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 06, 2018
IDeyNL:

IPOB wailer.

lol
Re: Enugu-abakaliki Road The Best In SE by selemempe: 1:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

mr man go and sleep. U no get talk jor

(1) (Reply)

121 Nigerians Killed In S’africa, Yet FG Still Silent – Femi Falana / How Lawal Idris, Ex-kogi Gov’s Son, Forged Yabatech Certificate / BREAKING: Boko Haram Executes Another Aide Worker, Says Leah Will Live As Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.