Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School (26696 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Efe Of Big Brother Naija Donates Classroom Desks To Two Primary Schools In Jos / Bbnaija 2017 Winner, Efe, Donates Desks To Two Primary Schools In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by MiamiePizza(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
This mumu wey he neva get something to eat, they donate thing just to be trendy undecided

I blame bbn that alleviate his penury life lipsrsealed
You be fool! out of he little he fit donate and give back to the society. You guys go always hate dat na why people like you no go ever grow.

1 Like

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Arckeen: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
This mumu wey he neva get something to eat, they donate thing just to be trendy undecided

I no blame you , I blame the 3 goats wey ‘like’ your uselsss post
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by folake4u(f): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Nawa o. Babe have you got no chill?

Lol I do, I just hate stupid people.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Fargo69(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

See mumu
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by sprints1: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
nice initiative at least this is very reasonable but wetin be the meaning of donated by efe ejeba winner of BBN 2017...
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by target100: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Your name is your real name, you mustn't hide behind your 2nd hand techno to type crap. Be wise or close your pit toilet mouth.
RETIREDMUMU:

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Natilolo(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Sometimes when I see comments of young Nigerians on Nairaland on issues they could have been positive about but decide to do the contrary, my heart splits in excruciating pains. Most Nigerians possess a wrong heart and God has decided to deal with us with our kind of hearts. God said He was going to give Isreal a King after their kind of heart and He did so,(King Saul). We will continue to have wicked and heartless leaders in this country if we fail to go to God for a new heart. A heart of flesh and not of stone. A heart that sees the good in any kind gesture regardless of the motive. A heart that is grateful, that encourages, that judges with the present regardless of past errors. With such good hearts, we can ignite a sustainable and unquenchable fire for service to humanity in the hearts of our Political leaders, religious leaders and even individuals who intend to engage in selfless services. JOIN TO KINDLE AND NOT EXTINGUISH. GOD BLESS EFE FOR HIS SERVICE TO NIGERIA. POSTERITY WILL DO YOU GOOD.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by homesteady(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Good one by him, but he should have gotten better furnitures, even if he'd have given a lesser number of schools.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by neolboy(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2018
Donald95:
Our Oyel Primary school does not have Desk B4 now despite the agitation and all money pushed to their Kings and Militants. So they can't invest that money into their futurena wa ọ

I think Igbo and Akwa Cross are two out of few with wisdom

Why dont you take your time to read the post well before you comment

Those schools are in Jos not in Niger Delta
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by abokikhalifa: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2018
H
RETIREDMUMU:

Sadist you are and nothing else. As your father ever helped the the poor In is entire life time?
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by mrgreen4real(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

God will punish people like you with poverty since you cannot appreciate the little good things someone has done.

1 Like

Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by justy15: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Donald95:
Our Oyel Primary school does not have Desk B4 now despite the agitation and all money pushed to their Kings and Militants. So they can't invest that money into their futurena wa ọ

now I know that some of u don't read before commenting, this is jos where grew up
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by mrgreen4real(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2018
computer0810:
wetin ordinary corper dey do all of them are taking pictures and showing off as if na big deal....anyway good gesture but that does not mean we will buy that nonsense u call album

Ogbeni wetin concern you with wetin Efe do?
Wetin ordinary coper dey do... hmmm
go build school for your village na!
your type mouth dey smell pass woman yansh
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

learn to appreciat people, ur kind of person will not spend à dime on de poor even if u have billions in ur Account
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by OgogoroNo2: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Donald95:

abeg read the topic once again. this is happening in jos and not in delta
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Emjay1310(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where is Miracle??
I believe efe had something to offer outside the house. If you don't expect more from miracle than efe, then I would begin to suspect the bias nature of Nigerians.
What has Miracle done for over 1 month post winning the contest??
Thumbs up to you efe. I wish you more grace bro to do more
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by PcashMojo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

There you go,whisking around like a pillock,radiating jealousy and pain at the same time,you know nothing about liberality,that's why no one need you in their cycle,practice giving today and get the reward from above,givers never lack.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by 2016easy2017: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
promoting formal prostitutes
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Nightingales(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
So, this guy still get money
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Maxcollins042(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I do, I just hate stupid people.
The down dressing got me too. Don't mind them.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by folake4u(f): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Maxcollins042:
The down dressing got me too. Don't mind them.
Of course. smiley
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Carter4luv(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

It's another door to be open for him.
Wat he did is Wat we call wisdom.
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by computer0810(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
mrgreen4real:

Ogbeni wetin concern you with wetin Efe do?
Wetin ordinary coper dey do... hmmm
go build school for your village na!
your type mouth dey smell pass woman yansh
werey wetin concern u with wetin I post, u see say ur own mouth dey smell pass pit
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by clemmonce(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=68222444][/quote]he pain am ..... Hahahahaha.... Stop saying rubbish.... I think say you no get sense before so you get ??
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Samuelkirk(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
mercytripletz:

People like you can't afford 50 naira pere to give to a primary school child for biscuit yet come here to badmouth individuals that give to their society.

Bad belle will not kill you.

Modified:
I just noticed your moniker is Retired Mumu.
No wonder.
rotfl
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Freeman59: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Warri Warri, Warri Warri warri
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by Organizer111222(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don’t like him and the show.. but his gesture is highly commendable, no matter how little whatever we have is there is someone out there whose life is going to change if we give the fraction of that little. But why leather jacket in that hot weather in Nigeria?
Re: Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School by stieyven(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage As A Little Girl (photo) / Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.