Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri (18610 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by clitlicker: 2:53am On Jun 07, 2018
MartinCorridon:

So who developed Germany and Japan ? Nigerians?

Just say you don't have the requisite intelligence to understand the post.

Find someone to interpret for you if thinking is so hard.

But then again, your moniker is "clitlicker" so I am not particularly surprised grin

my point is migration and brain drain is natural. even european in countries like romania and Belarus are migrating to germany for greener pasteurs.

if u think orgasm inducing clitlicking does not require intelligence u have a lot to learn.
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2018
fyneguy:

Stop blabbing!

When did "running away from Bokoharam in the SE and SW" become a genuine reason? Do you also think "economic stress" is tenable to German Authorities? Put on your thinking cap and stop being emotional.
So Bokoharam is from the SE and SW

You see your life

Quantinue undecided

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by LucemFerre: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So Bokoharam is from the SE and SW

You see your life

Quantinue undecided

Lol... That's thing you're drinking or smoking I'd like a taste of it too pls grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.