Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri (18600 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by pocohantas(f): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
According to her, the reasons for asylum by the Nigerians were not genuine as “some who are from the East and West are saying they are running away from Boko Haram while some others say they are gays and were having challenges expressing themselves in Nigeria.”

How is this not genuine? What's wrong in being proactive?

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Kobicove:

I think you meant "Biased against"

Lol, thank you for the correction wink
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by grandstar(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Good. Let us all stay and work together to develop our country.

Those who migrated legally have no issues. They would have more money and better standards of living... I wish them well. But the illegal migrants should stay back to avoid trouble.

If the Japanese & Germans ran away after World War II, they won't be where they are today.

We collectively need a change in mentality; leaders & followers. America is what it is today because the people believe in themselves and they are ready to soil their hands to develop the country.

Nigeria is in a terrible mess...but we must start from somewhere.

Many Japanese and Germans left.

One of the best known is Arnold Schwarzenegger, who emigrated from Austria , an ally of Germany during the 2ns World War.

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Loanguyng: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Let them comman hustle and if they ever need me let them call me.
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by DabuIIIT: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Good. Let us all stay and work together to develop our country.

Those who migrated legally have no issues. They would have more money and better standards of living... I wish them well. But the illegal migrants should stay back to avoid trouble.

If the Japanese & Germans ran away after World War II, they won't be where they are today.
shes doing the bidding of her master,buhari,who is bent on locking the Southerners in the hellhole kwantiri otherwise,why would Abike be accusing the Eastern and Western assylum seekers of running away from boko haram? Is that what they told the German govt? So only northerners can enjoy foreign assylum?
Don't we have herdsmen attacks in the east?
Isnt the govt itself more horrible than boko haram?
What is more bokoharam than you paying ur nepa bills thru the nose and to spend the whole day and night in darkness
and heat?!
The schithole shud be auctioned for any amount to the oyibos abeg.

Thunda faya all coneheads,so they are also running away and seeking for assylum after bringing this accursed dullard/apc upon us all!
Stuppid bunch of ewedus.
angry
and u see them everyday searching for rats and cockroaches on every ipob related threads.
Bladdy Coneheads!

Lzaa immhotep pointzerom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2018
grandstar:

One of the best known is Arnold Schwarzenegger, who emigrated from Austria , an ally of Germany during the 2ns World War.

"MANY" is very subjective sir. Can you put a specific figure to it? A % perhaps ?

The fact is the citizens stayed back to develop the country. That is evident today

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by kmaster007: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2018
naija no dey dull deir self as dem don hear dis. nah too migrate go another country. if Germany don't want naija for deir country another country will accept dem
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:

shes doing the bidding of her master,buhari,who is bent on locking the Southerners in the hellhole kwantiri otherwise,why would Abike be accusing the Eastern and Western assylum seekers of running away from boko haram? Is that what they told the German govt? So only northerners can enjoy foreign assylum?
Don't we have herdsmen attacks in the east?
Isnt the govt itself more horrible than boko haram?
What is more bokoharam than you paying ur nepa bills thru the nose and to spend the whole day and night in darkness
and heat?!
The schithole shud be auctioned for any amount to the oyibos abeg.

Thunda faya all coneheads,so they are also running away and seeking for assylum after bringing this accursed dullard/apc upon us all!
Stuppid bunch of ewedus.
angry
and u see them everyday searching for rats and cockroaches on every ipob related threads.
Bladdy Coneheads!

Lzaa immhotep pointzerom

?

I am not concerned with the Nairaland battles.

Wish you luck with your earnings from them.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Rapsino(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Make them come make new batch go. grin grin grin
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by DabuIIIT: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2018
izik31:
running away from bokoharam from d east?
na only east you see,are u blind?
And didnt we have herdsmen attack in the east that the fg attributed to bh?
Mental

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Seun360(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2018
izik31:
running away from bokoharam from d east?

The thing weak me too o

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by DabuIIIT: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:

?
I am concerned with the Nairaland battles.
Wish you luck
thanks buh ummm,what u mean?
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by dust144(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2018
When are they coming because one of them is owning.
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:

thanks buh ummm,what u mean?

Rewrite what you wrote in plain English or pidgin or your native language.

Would use Google Translate grin

Then give you the appropriate response wink
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by blazesam(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Maybe my missing bro wil be among them too, they should come back. For me i always say this, nigeria has everything a nation would need, the best doctor abroad is a nig, the best hacker in penthagon is a nig, one of the best auto-mobile designers abroad is also a nig. When you come to agric we are wel,engineering we ar strong. I BLAME OUR LEADERS FOR FAILING TO MAKE OUR NEEDFUL RESOURCE AVAILABLE, IF NA U,U NO GO MIGRATE OR U GO SITDOWN MAK UR TALENT WASTE?

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Mutemenot(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2018
why is d president of west germany doing dis grin
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by DabuIIIT: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2018
God forbid those guys are deported buh if it does happen,you gonna see coneheads claim it as "one of buhari's achievements".

grin
lzaa immhotep shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by clitlicker: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2018
grandstar:

dont mind him. a lot of top scientist left for america strengthening their technology sector. the main guys in nasa that sent the rocket to space we germans. the best brains will always leave when they lack opportunities in their home country.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by john650(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2018
elhafeez:
I remember when I saw people from the east looking for asylum in south Africa because of Boko Haram. I couldn't stop laughing. I told them they are the real beneficiaries of Boko Haram. we all laughed about it. And agreed it was a ticket to getting a stay away from the shores of this country.
No body should quote me here because of Tribal sentiment . Even the guys I met back then laughed about it.
The Easterners and Westerners using Boko Haram killings and mayhem in the north as excuse to file for asylum in Western countries forget that these countries have embassies and consulates in Nigeria and read our papers. Dumb idea.

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by DabuIIIT: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Rewrite what you wrote in plain English or pidgin or your native language.
Would use Google Translate grin
Then give you the appropriate response wink
ogogoro or shepe? wink
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2018
clitlicker:

dont mind him. a lot of top scientist left for america strengthening their technology sector. the main guys in nasa that sent the rocket to space we germans. the best brains will always leave when they lack opportunities in their home country.

So who developed Germany and Japan ? Nigerians?

Just say you don't have the requisite intelligence to understand the post.

Find someone to interpret for you if thinking is so hard.

But then again, your moniker is "clitlicker" so I am not particularly surprised grin

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Fitnessman(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2018
undecided

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by MartinCorridon: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:

ogogoro or shepe?
wink

I have to prepare for work... I guess you are already in your office bashing other tribes. I pray it enriches you

Good luck! grin
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by DabuIIIT: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2018
elhafeez:
I remember when I saw people from the east looking for asylum in south Africa because of Boko Haram. I couldn't stop laughing. I told them they are the real beneficiaries of Boko Haram. we all laughed about it. And agreed it was a ticket to getting a stay away from the shores of this country.
No body should quote me here because of Tribal sentiment . Even the guys I met back then laughed about it.
someone also said they came across coneheads using bokoharam to file for assylum in COTONOU. He told them they were the greatest beneficiaries of boko haram and they agreed that their beloved master bukohari haff made the kwantiri hard. They all LAUGHED over it.
grin

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by frankmoney(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So Abike Dabiri according to you people fleeing for their lives is not genuine enough

Is like you really don't know what people are going through

Do you know what it's like to see your love ones this minute and in the next minute they are gone

Shall we pray for you to experience it

What happened to this woman She use to talk freely and sensibly in the previous regimes shocked shocked shocked

Honestly I used to admire her bravery

Wow! GEJ was really tolerant
she is right to some extent , a good number of them have no genuine reason for seeking asylum only a handful

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by Oselu28(f): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2018
ednut1:
Same format so it expected
-am gay/lesbian (oyinbo shud gv dem gay/lesbains to try dem out)
- my family wants to kidnap my daughter for female genital mutilation ( tell us more)
-boko haram is after me( northerners never run, na u from south wan run)
But God go punish our leaders and those who gave us independence

ur last point make brain die but some people won't understand
Re: Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri by DabuIIIT: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I have to prepare for work... I guess you are already in your office bashing other tribes. I pray it enriches you

Good luck! grin
Gudluck chitholerian grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) / Wes Payment Issue / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.