Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (46257 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Saraki Hasn't Denied Relationship With Offa Robbers - Adams Oshiomhole / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2018
boniga:

I think you are the type that read only the headline and not the content. Michael Idikwu or what do you call him'' got those AK 47 guns from the police men he killed in the police station. Also, i dont't think you know who Saraki is you just support him blindly. I pray you understand thing very soon.

It's clear you did not watch the video of the suspect interview .... Ayo the so called gang leader was very explicit on how a dismissed Micheal Idikwu hatched the plan and how he provided 5 assault rifles before the commencement of the robbery at a rendezvous spot where they met .. I have takes the liberty to post the video for you here ( that's if you have data to watch sef) please watch from minutes 0:50 to 1:60 and tell me if you know what you are saying sef ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tizXiO8GJ9o
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by julaion: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ipob pigs, come and do your morning duty.
shameless man
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by maestroferddi: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Hypocrites like you are well known to the Nigerian public.

Saraki has been proven do have contacts with these armed robbers and even pictures on Nairaland show some connection (Not everyone can get in close proximity to the SP ).

The governor has admitted buying their getaway car.

The SP has been accused of arming them and under any guise, this is illegal and surely enough to be convicted for.

By the way, Abacha suffered a protracted illness and died as a result.
At your age one would expect you to know that wild speculations and allegations hold little water under legal scrutiny.

We have law courts...If you think Saraki has committed any crime, charge him to court via due process.

This APC government has gained infamy for sensationalism and media trial.

They hardly get any concrete conviction despite the array of cases they are ostensibly prosecuting. Why because they are all noise and no substance.

If Buhari and his co-travellers think we shall cower and allow them to sink this country, then they should have another thinking coming through...
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Neoteny(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Kai naija police has sunken to a new low

So wearing Ankara with saraki's picture is also evidence of guilt by association.

Heaven help us
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by SalamRushdie: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
tou believe the robbers when they claim Micheal Adikwu got them five AK s but somehow u lost your belief when they mentioned Saraki ? Na so !

But he absolved Saraki from any link to the crime in whatsoever way , he only claimed that they help the senate president to win elections in their area ( what ever that means ) which is not a crime whatsoever in Nigeria
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by basic23111: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
u too funny, get ready dey will soon come for u in mass
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Kingsley1000(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2018
SARAKI IS HEADING TO JAIL
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
You are insane for requesting an apology on behalf of a cyber bully who chose to attack a personality without any provocation! People should learn how to respect others' opinions without abuse because everyone is entitle to their opinion.

Insane??! Seriously??! What happened to your intelligent comprehension ability? I was deeply offended at the insult at an innocent woman, and you don't teach respect by abusing one's parents...
And speaking of abuse, you termed a sane and more intelligent individual insane for trying to correct you, and you are equally demanding respect... Such double standards!!!
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Tomson992000: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
are you not a fool by making such statements.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by maestroferddi: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
unfortunately that’s the way the law works ! It’s whoever is caught ! Call it bad luck or being on the wrong side of luck ! Some criminals are prosecuted because they couldn’t run fast enough , they talked to the wrong person , etc - you can’t prosecute all criminals - only the ones you catch ! Saraki has allegedly been caught - his luck ran out - so let him face the music !
Am afraid you are not making sense....

Your assertions are way too simplistic to elicit me wasting precious time giving it a rejoinder...
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2018
ladkud:

Did u call that empowerment? Well from us in kwara we call it loyalty. Typical empowerment we know from politicians are; distributing clippers, Tricycles, Sewing machines e.t.c

Read this;

Let us check thus fact together.

1. The Lexus SUV was used for the robbery. Fact.

2. The gang leader went into hiding after the robbery and sent someone to park the SUV in the premises of kwara state ministry of environment. Fact

3. After his arrest he confess where he parked the car and who he sent. Fact.

4. The guy that parked the car in the ministry of environment has been arrested and he confirmed and confessed to parking the car there. Fact.

5. The SUV was not found there but was later recovered in the government house. Fact

6. The guy that drove the car from ministry of environment to the government house has been arrested. Fact

7. The guy that drove the car to government house said he did so on the instruction of the chief of staff to the governor, the chief of staff has been arrested. Fact

8. The vehicle in question was a gift from SP and have saraki LOGO/NAME has the plate number when it was ditched by the gang leader but after his arrest the plate number was removed and replaced with the registered number on the instruction of the chief of staff, the plate number has been recovered. Fact.

9. Some of these robbers and cultist earlier arrested are on the pay roll of both KWSG and SP according to bank statement obtained by the police. Fact.

10. The KWSG never denied this boys nor denied cash transactions between them but they call it "empowerment " . fact.

I repeat again SP/KWSG might not have sent them to rob any bank, but by arming them they are prima facie guilty by association and cannot proof their innocence.

Remember the sole purpose of a gun is to kill and maim.
Gun no be walking stick.
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

I repeat again SP/KWSG might not have sent them to rob any bank, but by arming them they are prima facie guilty by association and cannot proof their innocence.

Great, you never said saraki armed them - fact

And yes, you acknowledged the cars were empowerment, same done with "i stand with buhari" - fact

Should the "i stand with buhari" vehicle being parked at ministry of transportation Abuja having the driver committed a crime be linked with Buhari who may or may not have issued the vehicles directly 3 years ago?

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by GavelSlam: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
At your age one would expect you to know that wild speculations and allegations hold little water under legal scrutiny.

We have law courts...If you think Saraki has committed any crime, charge him to court via due process.

This APC government has gained infamy for sensationalism and media trial.

They hardly get any concrete conviction despite the array of cases they are ostensibly prosecuting. Why because they are all noise and no substance.

If Buhari and his co-travellers think we shall cower and allow them to sink this country, then they should have another thinking coming through...

If you had a brain, at least one that functions, you would know that the APC government you speak about includes the Saraki you support.

You would also realise that there is separation of powers, cases are ongoing, there have been permanent forfeiture and indeed, there have been convictions -Nyame comes to mind.

Get a life but better still get a brain.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by OlujobaSamuel: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
Please can you try and not be gullible before making comments. You failed to reason that the police have changed their story why they are inviting Saraki.
oga, stop insulting yourself by calling others names that fit you, police never changed any story, Saraki wasnt accused of knowing about the robbery by the police.
This is the link to the first NPF released; https://punchng.com/police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robberies/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Charly68: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2018
This case is serious beyond what we contemplate oo,Read about Chief S.T .Oredein versus Kwara state Govt of 1971 ..I hope history won't repeat itself this time around
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by wingmanII: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2018
xtravanganza:

why do you hate igbos so much.
Hatred is killing him slowly. Let him die in his foolish hatred. No Igbo or ipob is affected by his hate.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by emeritus710: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
The gang leaders said he knew nothing about robbery. What would a Senate President want with a robbery with hundreds of millions they allocate to themselves?
Do you have issue with comprehension?
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Ihsan6(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
The gang leaders said he knew nothing about robbery. What would a Senate President want with a robbery with hundreds of millions they allocate to themselves?
why is this so difficult to understand? Those guys are political thugs,they got arms and support from saraki and d state government n after elections they use these fire arms to rob n kill innocent citizens. no one is saying he sent them to rob except if buying arms for thugs is not a crime in Nigeria.#THISISKWARA
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by ladkud(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Esseite:

And yes, you acknowledged the cars were empowerment, same done with "i stand with buhari" - fact

Should the "i stand with buhari" vehicle being parked at ministry of transportation Abuja having the driver committed a crime be linked with Buhari who may or may not have issued the vehicles directly 3 years ago?

[b][/b] "but by arming them they are prima facie guilty by association and cannot proof their innocence" Its like you didn't read well.
Ask a good lawyer what that mean

Is there not a difference between somebody mistakenly hit a person and a armed robber/killer, if both of them have anyone they both linked to how will you judge it. Well I've seen where you're, it's just your hatred for Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by wellmax(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
From this report, without bias mind, you will accept that truly Saraki need to be humble and honor the Police invitation.

Meanwhile, I wish the Nigeria Police can release video, photo or any other evidence to back up this claim " “For your information, 48 hours after the Offa armed robbery operation and killings, the four gang leaders of the group that perpetrated the devilish act, accompanied the delegation of the Senate President to visit the Olofa of Offa to console with him over the killings.”

1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by oyoirabor: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2018
kitaatita:

He hates Ipob, not Igbo.

Who care......!!!!!! His/Her hate is insignificant as long as his a mortal being that will serve as dinner for maggots someday.... angry
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by maestroferddi: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you had a brain, at least one that fuactions, you would know that the APC government you speak about includes the Saraki you support.

You would also realise that there is separation of powers, cases are ongoing, there have been permanent forfeiture and indeed, there have been convictions -Nyame comes to mind.

Get a life but better still get a brain.
Quit being a daft.

Stop defaulting to insults in a puny attempt to mask sub-par mental acumen.

Even ogogoro drinkers in the pubs of Ogbomosho know that Buhari is witch-hunting Saraki because he reckons that Saraki will likely defect.

What rubbish are you talking about on separation of powers? Bros you are not adding up at all.

When a Buhari supporter elects to lecture someone on separation of powers you know the plot has been lost.

Can a leopard shed its spots? Can a tyrant change his ways... Your guess is as good as mine.

PS: Don't give me Nyame, a red herring craftily being used to hoodwink the unwary in order to change the narrative, GIVE Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, Babachir Lawal, Shittu, and numerous APC chieftains who have corruption cases hanging on their necks.

Don't give me Nyame, a man whose political relevance is almost zero...
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Village people don get Saraki.

[quote author=wellmax post=68225141][/quote]
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by AdamuAudu: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
From this report, without bias mind, you will accept that truly Saraki need to be humble and honor the Police invitation.

Meanwhile, I wish the Nigeria Police can release video, photo or any other evidence to back up this claim " “For your information, 48 hours after the Offa armed robbery operation and killings, the four gang leaders of the group that perpetrated the devilish act, accompanied the delegation of the Senate President to visit the Olofa of Offa to console with him over the killings.”
Two days to visit a sceen is not bad. If he goes after one or two weeks, you people wil say why did it take too much time to go? If goes there two days after the incident, you people say, his rushing is too much. I will never doubt the Almighty God for His powers over evil doers because our one year is considered one hour in the ways of God Almighty.. I pray that God will judge Buhari for all these fabricated issues to complicate the already bad economy. Police invited the IGP, which is very very clear in the constitution, now that has turn to making sure that the IGP killes Saraki. When Amaechi the boy to Buhari and an apc member shot into high court and destroyed vehicles, assets and others in the high court in PH. Buhari sees nothing wrong. When Omo Agage, an apc member went into NASS, took the mace, as gravious as that offence is, Buhari do not say anything. I know God is greater than Buhari who is now out to destroy this country.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Ihsan6:
why is this so difficult to understand? Those guys are political thugs,they got arms and support from saraki and d state government n after elections they use these fire arms to rob n kill innocent citizens. no one is saying he sent them to rob except if buying arms for thugs is not a crime in Nigeria.#THISISKWARA
Please understand, go and read the confession of the gang leaders to newsmen. They said they got the arms from the chief of staff to the governor of Kwara state, not from Saraki.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Ihsan6(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

oga, stop insulting yourself by calling others names that fit you, police never changed any story, Saraki wasnt accused of knowing about the robbery by the police.
This is the link to the first NPF released; https://punchng.com/police-invite-saraki-over-offa-bank-robberies/
God bless u

1 Like

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
emeritus710:
Do you have issue with comprehension?
Are you so dumb and intellectually deficient?
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Your insanity knows no bound. IGP was invited due to the killings going on everyday in the counrty but refused to appear.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Chetimah(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
yes he knew nothing about the robbery but some of the gun used in the robbery was given to them by saraki men,the state chief of staff....do you still knew how many guns saraki boys are still holding in kwara STATE?? DON'T you think killing in benue and other part of Nigeria is been sponsored by some politician seeking to take over POWER next yearno body s above the law,that's how Niger delta problem started by giving guns to young men,that's why you see cultist every were.and the politicians kids are living outside the country.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by GavelSlam: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
Quit being a daft.

Stop defaulting to insults in a puny attempt to mask sub-par mental acumen.

Even ogogoro drinkers in the pubs of Ogbomosho know that Buhari is witch-hunting Saraki because he reckons that Saraki will likely defect.

What rubbish are you talking about on separation of powers? Bros you are not adding up at all.

When a Buhari supporter elects to lecture someone on separation of powers you know the plot has been lost.

Can a leopard shed its spots? Can a tyrant change his ways... Your guess is as good as mine.

PS: Don't give me Nyame, a red herring craftily being used to hoodwink the unwary in order to change the narrative, GIVE Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, Babachir Lawal, Shittu, and numerous APC chieftains who have corruption cases hanging on their necks.

Don't give me Nyame, a man whose political relevance is almost zero...

In other words, he's not a perceived enemy .
Justice was done.
You are so unintelligent you would convict the jury in an unrelated case.

I can and will use any epithet this forum permits against you, and you are free to do the same. After all, you started it.

Saraki has been mentioned by a gang of criminals as their sponsor and this is easy to prove.

Saraki has no immunity and he should go clear himself.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by ba7man(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Esseite:

Did Buhari buy guns for the driver to disrupt elections?

Was the driver Buharis political thug??
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by frankputer: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know if my brain serve me well,
From the previous police report.
1. It was stated that the robbers went
Into the police station, shoot at police officers on sight, cart away with their rifles, before proceeding to the bank robbery.
2. Also other killed police officers rifles at the bank location were also used to reinforce the robbers.
3. They might have go their with wooden rifle,
And cart away with police force Ak47.
4. So is this not some of the source of the arms used by the robbers ?

5. In reality, probably they might have gone their with 1 rifle handle by the dismissed SARS officer, after killing police officers on duty, pick up their fire arms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.