Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (46286 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Saraki Hasn't Denied Relationship With Offa Robbers - Adams Oshiomhole / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ipob pigs, come and do your morning duty.

This is senseless.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by maestroferddi: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yawn!

Say something intelligent and original for once.

I dare you.
You are wasting my time...

I don't have time for street urchin chitchat...

I leave you to your obtuse ways.... It is badge you supporters of APC are wont to wear with pride. Keep it up.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by GavelSlam: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are wasting my time...

I don't have time for street urchin chitchat...

I leave you to your obtuse ways.... It is badge you supporters of APC are wont to wear with pride. Keep it up.

Be gone and stay gone.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
You don't think it's worthy of note that the police is changing their motive for inviting him? They first said he needed to present himself to a police station nearest to him because the gang leaders confessed he knew about the robbery, before saying he didn't need to appear but should rather send a written statement? Their first press statement was played on the T.V! What's now your point?

the police are really playing smart these time , inviting saraki over for an oral investigation will only give saraki more access to classified information, the police will only play into his hands before court.
same saraki that was so eager to honour police invitation is now so relunctant to write an open statement to exonerate himself. WHY?? cannt is league of lawyers just come up with a disclaimer.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by divinevie(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense reportage ...can a popular political figure curtail the number of political beggars and hanger on that follow his itinerary up and down .. can all those hopeless urchins that follow Tinubus motorcade up and down Lagos and even campnoutside his Bourdillion home all day when he is around be said to have been accompaniments of Tinubu? What weapons is the shallow police talking of when the gang leader explicitly said the robbery was concocted by a dismissed SARs police man named Micheal Idikwu who also brought the 5 assault rifles that was used for the robbery..... since the planner and amourer of the offa robbery is a policeman can we also say that an IG boy carried out the robbery
finally’ I found someone here who thinks outside of the BOX like JACK BAUER.....Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by IeatPussy: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2018
kitaatita:

I am IGBO by birth. Both parents and grand parents are Igbo. I do not believe in IPOB or MASSOB. Those groups belittle what Biafra represents. My own Biafra is not about them versus us and having defeatist mindset, crying to the center like subdued child.

To me Biafra represents resilience, creativity and dedication. What I want in Biafra agitation is better organization, leadership (not by the likes of Kanu and Uwazuruike), well articulated action plan and formidable force (not military force); towards achieving resource control, self reliance and economic independence.

You can't keep investing massively in Lagos and Abuja and you shout secession; and cajole your hosts to hate filled reaction

Why Not come out from that hole u r sleeping and take the mantle of leadership to build the Biafran u want. Keep wallowing in your keyboard and wait for another Nnamdi Kanu to do it for u. Nonsense
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by teepain: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Release which video...?

That would be premature and unwise.

They have to take Saraki's statement first before anything.

I even believe that the release of this information is premature and unwise not to talk of the release of the video.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by teepain: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
ericsmith:

the police are really playing smart these time , inviting saraki over for an oral investigation will only give saraki more access to classified information, the police will only play into his hands before court.
same saraki that was so eager to honour police invitation is now so relunctant to write an open statement to exonerate himself. WHY?? cannt is league of lawyers just come up with a disclaimer.

I believe that the Police were legally advised to only take a written statement from Saraki because it would be more difficult for him to disown a written statement.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by kayyat(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
It's not about the robbery but about the numerous obvious links
escodotman:
The gang leaders said he knew nothing about robbery. What would a Senate President want with a robbery with hundreds of millions they allocate to themselves?
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Neddyogu(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense reportage ...can a popular political figure curtail the number of political beggars and hanger on that follow his itinerary up and down .. can all those hopeless urchins that follow Tinubus motorcade up and down Lagos and even campnoutside his Bourdillion home all day when he is around be said to have been accompaniments of Tinubu? What weapons is the shallow police talking of when the gang leader explicitly said the robbery was concocted by a dismissed SARs police man named Micheal Idikwu who also brought the 5 assault rifles that was used for the robbery..... since the planner and amourer of the offa robbery is a policeman can we also say that an IG boy carried out the robbery

OK Sir, but why on earth will a robber mention Sarai's name?
How many criminals have mentioned ur name to d police? Probably none cos u probably have no links to criminals. No smoke without fire!
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by teepain: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
unfortunately that’s the way the law works ! It’s whoever is caught ! Call it bad luck or being on the wrong side of luck ! Some criminals are prosecuted because they couldn’t run fast enough , they talked to the wrong person , etc - you can’t prosecute all criminals - only the ones you catch ! Saraki has allegedly been caught - his luck ran out - so let him face the music !

Your reasoning is top notch. Except some of these guys are on the payroll of these politicians, I don't understand why they overdo themselves in defending someone that can hire 100s of SANs to defend himself in a court if the need arises.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by diltstwoods(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
Is it only the IG they can't invite to appear or the other President's appointee, because all the ministers, Heads of Departments of Agencies at one point or another have all appeared before the National Assembly since the start of democracy, including the CBN governor. Just last week, all the service chiefs, DSS, ARMY, NAVY and few days ago the National Security Adviser to the President answered the summon by the Senate. So are you saying only IG can not appear or answer summons by the National Assembly according to your constitution?
He can choose either to appear or send a representative to the senate depending on the circumstances surrounding the summon. The summon was based on the treatment of of Dino Melaye which sounds more like “ let’s deal with him “ not some productive summon. Our lawmakers are our major problems. They are a bunch of selfish rogues. With a good set of lawmakers, any president can’t afford to misbehave. Forget all this noise they are making now cos things are not going their ways.
Check this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/4499516/senate-cant-summon-igp-falana

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
teepain:

I believe that the Police were legally advised to only take a written statement from Saraki because it would be more difficult for him to disown a written statement.

the only way saraki could av known about the case even before the police spoke was that the thugs would av arrogantly linked themselves to saraki & ahmed,,thinking connection does it all but unfortunate is was a bad timing, saraki & ahmed would av tried to intimidate the AIG in ilorin, hence the transmission of the case to abuja ,, naa guess o !! lol
SRsly the NPF is acting calm & tactical these time, but that doesnt mean the matter no go quench
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by ridbell01(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
No, you must come down to Nigeria to claim the ownership of the five raffles since you think you know more than the Nigeria Police at the center of the investigation. You book a flight to Nigeria and tell them how you arrange the arms for the said ex service man since you're with the fact that the guns are not from the SP.

guy you mean the robbers numbering of 15 used 5 ak47 to robbed?the problems of the nation not the leaders
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by CocoaOla: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
I just wish a film about totalitarianism and ruthless politician thugs manipulating the public and each other for power.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by yazach: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
xtravanganza:

why do you hate igbos so much.

He did not mention IGBO, he said IPOB

Igbo are Nigerians while Igbos are terrorist that will support any criminal activities

CilicMarin:
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by stieyven(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by xtravanganza: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
yazach:

Igbo are Nigerians while Igbos are terrorist that will support any criminal activities
you still don't understand the connection between igbos and ipob if you do, you won't react like this

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by xtravanganza: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
yazach:

you still don't understand the connection between igbos and ipob if you do, you won't react like this
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by wingmanII: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerian Police.
Are there no pictures or videos of the visit?
We need better evidence not all this hearsay
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Ken4Christ: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
Ok, according to previous reports and a confessional statements by the gang leaders, they said he wasn't the one who provided them the amunition but a chief of staff of the Kwara state governor.

Then, a thorough investigation should be carried out. The issue should not be swept under the carpet.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
diltstwoods:
He can choose either to appear or send a representative to the senate depending on the circumstances surrounding the summon. The summon was based on the treatment of of Dino Melaye which sounds more like “ let’s deal with him “ not some productive summon. Our lawmakers are our major problems. They are a bunch of selfish rogues. With a good set of lawmakers, any president can’t afford to misbehave. Forget all this noise they are making now cos things are not going their ways.
Check this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/4499516/senate-cant-summon-igp-falana
He can choose to send a representative, right? What if the President summon him, can he send a representative to the President ''depending on the circumstances surrounding the summon'' as well, since no one is greater than the other of the 3 arms of government? Even if it was based on Dino, which was not only the case, how do you infer they will ''deal with him'' when all they would ask are questions?? Or do you think they would beat the IG?
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by newoffer: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
MickenzyOnDBeat:
Hmmmm... Police.... Saraki....
Okay oooo.....

Book your full studio recording section for just 10k including instrumentals, professional mixing and mastering...

Mickenzy On D Beat
. so u can produce nonsense
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
get well soon
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Your wailing zeal is something else.

she/he/it belongs to the naive class
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by contigiency(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I hope you don't plan to bring a video of ago dancing in the wedding.. do you know how many weddings people go to in Nigeria invited and even take pics with the celebrants ... I need a picture of the invitation card that invited Ayo to wedding as a special guest of the senate president ( I hope you know that's the same card Dogara used for the wedding )

You are simply not serious. Maybe you tell me where different invitation cards are printed for the same occasiona, except uniforms and sitting arrangement that differentiate the nature of invitation accorded to different invitees. Besides, it is supposed to strike you why the coincidence that these hoodlums always appear in most places you see saraki.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by kayseag: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
ericsmith:

the only way saraki could av known about the case even before the police spoke was that the thugs would av arrogantly linked themselves to saraki & ahmed,,thinking connection does it all but unfortunate is was a bad timing, saraki & ahmed would av tried to intimidate the AIG in ilorin, hence the transmission of the case to abuja ,, naa guess o !! lol
SRsly the NPF is acting calm & tactical these time, but that doesnt mean the matter no go quench
You are right those suspect think that mentioning saraki and Ahmed as their sponsor will help them out this time around, though they may have been committing other crimes before and mentioning saraki as their god father have been saving them from been punished
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by yazach: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
xtravanganza:

The connection was broken immediately IPOB was proscribed as terrorist

IGBO ARE NOT IPOB SO THEY ARE NOT TERRORIST

IPOB ARE TERRORISTS SO THEY CAN NEVER BE IGBO
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by CoolAmbience(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
teepain:

I even believe that the release of this information is premature and unwise not to talk of the release of the video.

I think I agree with you.

The Police and their unnecessary hastiness and lack of organization.

That could even be the reason so many people are questioning their motives.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Dareal90s(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
The gang leaders said he knew nothing about robbery. What would a Senate President want with a robbery with hundreds of millions they allocate to themselves?
But he use them to disrupt election nd injure voters, which wickedness is up to dat level coz I knw that's more wicked than robbery?
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by manikspears: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Esseite:

Can we also say that what a few hold against Tinubu should be assumed as the voice of the majority in Lagos?
Bro am not taking any sides, most if not all of these politicians are evil they including the saraki you want to defend will not hesitate to kill you and remove your eye ball to win the coming election. They are that desperate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.