Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (46260 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Saraki Hasn't Denied Relationship With Offa Robbers - Adams Oshiomhole / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by waveman2: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018
He is not the devils advocate only a straight thinker.Nobody say saraki is a saint just the way no politician is a saint. But if you want to catch a thief wait till u get him with the cookie jar in his hand. The IGP have no good evidence against saraki.

docadams:

The devils advocate.

1 Like

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by ba7man(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
Quit being a daft.

Stop defaulting to insults in a puny attempt to mask sub-par mental acumen.

Even ogogoro drinkers in the pubs of Ogbomosho know that Buhari is witch-hunting Saraki because he reckons that Saraki will likely defect.

What rubbish are you talking about on separation of powers? Bros you are not adding up at all.

When a Buhari supporter elects to lecture someone on separation of powers you know the plot has been lost.

Can a leopard shed its spots? Can a tyrant change his ways... Your guess is as good as mine.

PS: Don't give me Nyame, a red herring craftily being used to hoodwink the unwary in order to change the narrative, GIVE Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, Babachir Lawal, Shittu, and numerous APC chieftains who have corruption cases hanging on their necks.

Don't give me Nyame, a man whose political relevance is almost zero...
All this your story is just hot air blowing in the wind.

Saraki should go and defend himself if he isn't guilty of associating with the robbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2018
Angelfrost:

Insane??! Seriously??! What happened to your intelligent comprehension ability? I was deeply offended at the insult at an innocent woman, and you don't teach respect by abusing one's parents...
And speaking of abuse, you termed a sane and more intelligent individual insane for trying to correct you, and you are equally demanding respect... Such double standards!!!
Hilarious!! I don't care if the fellow is your brother/sister. You saw a direct abuse and insult at someone who stated his humble opinion and you called it ''trying to correct'' Wow....yet you have the temerity to take sides....oh the double standard entity is you sir/ma. You never corrected or caution an obvious cyber bullying because it is allowed in your deluded mind but returning the insults is a depression for you. You are a disgrace to every sense of judgement. You don't know me but I'm more intelligent than everyone around you.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by imam07: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The gang leader explicitly said Saraki never sent them for the robbery nor was he aware they participated in the robbery and he went further to say the plan tobrob the banks was hatched by a dismissed SARs operative named Micheal Idikwu who also provided the 5 assault rifles used in the robbery which he conveyed to the robbery spot in an Audi car .... please what's your point exactly? Are you sure you watched the video
My friend go and sleep. No one is saying bukola sent them to rob. But bukola have link with them. They are political thugs for the apc in kwara. If u want to deceive non kwarans, u can't deceive those that know about kwara very well. We all know this guy's very well. They are cult and armed robbers. The problem of kwara state govt is that they always embrace and employ school drop out. Most of kwara state workers are school drop out without valid certificate. Especially most masquerading as politicians. 50% of present local government chairmen and SA's do not have valid school result. So this is not new. Only an armed robber like u can be supporting 5hese people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Chetimah:
yes he knew nothing about the robbery but some of the gun used in the robbery was given to them by saraki men,the state chief of staff....do you still knew how many guns saraki boys are still holding in kwara STATE?? DON'T you think killing in benue and other part of Nigeria is been sponsored by some politician seeking to take over POWER next yearno body s above the law,that's how Niger delta problem started by giving guns to young men,that's why you see cultist every were.and the politicians kids are living outside the country.
Well, Buhari said the killings in Benue were from Libya people.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by contigiency(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Can you provide the invitation card that designated Ayo as a special guest during the wedding ?

Don't worry you will see the video on or before the close of work today. Just be honorable enough to stand upright when you see it, and not look for another excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nigeriadondie: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ipob pigs, come and do your morning duty.
Cow yansh licking afonja dogs come and do ya night duty
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2018
imam07:
My friend go and sleep. No one is saying bukola sent them to rob. But bukola have link with them. They are political thugs for the apc in kwara. If u want to deceive non kwarans, u can't deceive those that know about kwara very well. We all know this guy's very well. They are cult and armed robbers. The problem of kwara state govt is that they always embrace and employ school drop out. Most of kwara state workers are school drop out without valid certificate. Especially most masquerading as politicians. 50% of present local government chairmen and SA's do not have valid school result. So this is not new. Only an armed robber like u can be supporting 5hese people.

Okay why don't you establish the quality of link he has with them and tell us which law that quality of link broke ? I am waiting for you
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2018
contigiency:

Don't worry you will see the video on or before the close of work today. Just be honorable enough to stand upright when you see it, and not look for another excuse.

I hope you don't plan to bring a video of ago dancing in the wedding.. do you know how many weddings people go to in Nigeria invited and even take pics with the celebrants ... I need a picture of the invitation card that invited Ayo to wedding as a special guest of the senate president ( I hope you know that's the same card Dogara used for the wedding )
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by ohiku4every1(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2018
evidence

Saraki Ankara

1 Like

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
Quit being a daft.

Stop defaulting to insults in a puny attempt to mask sub-par mental acumen.

Even ogogoro drinkers in the pubs of Ogbomosho know that Buhari is witch-hunting Saraki because he reckons that Saraki will likely defect.

What rubbish are you talking about on separation of powers? Bros you are not adding up at all.

When a Buhari supporter elects to lecture someone on separation of powers you know the plot has been lost.

Can a leopard shed its spots? Can a tyrant change his ways... Your guess is as good as mine.

PS: Don't give me Nyame, a red herring craftily being used to hoodwink the unwary in order to change the narrative, GIVE Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, Babachir Lawal, Shittu, and numerous APC chieftains who have corruption cases hanging on their necks.

Don't give me Nyame, a man whose political relevance is almost zero...
Good and sensible analysis by a Nigerian who undstands the politics of bitterness and hatred that characterise and is hallmark of Nigerian politics. Cc: ihsan6, Chetimah, Angelfrost, emeritus710, OlujobaSamuel, jaybee3, CoolAmbience

1 Like

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
Hilarious!! I don't care if the fellow is your brother/sister. You saw a direct abuse and insult at someone who stated his humble opinion and you called it ''trying to correct'' Wow....yet you have the temerity to take sides....oh the double standard entity is you sir/ma. You never corrected or caution an obvious cyber bullying because it is allowed in your deluded mind but returning the insults is a depression for you. You are a disgrace to every sense of judgement. You don't know me but I'm more intelligent than everyone around you.

Now I clearly understand that you truly don't comprehend well, and that really makes me feel for you... Since you are above correction, and know it all, including being more intelligent than I am, continue in this excellent path of 'civil' discourse!... I honestly have better things to do with my valuable time than bandy words with a more 'superior' fellow of your type... Now, JOG ON!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by richeeyo(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2018
clevvermind:
Your hate for the igbos won't stop them from shinning. Try to get a job.
If not for our igbo brothers, that phone in ur hand would never have come easily
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by diltstwoods(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Olalan:
We are hearing all this cause of the troubled relationship between the Senate and presidency. If truly the police is effective let them begin to unravel all past political assisinations.
As at last check Nigeria is one country you can get away with any lawless act even if it involves killings if you are rightly connected to the powers in authority.
Yes, this is change . Deal with it .
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by ecosanders: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob are terrorists group among the Igbos, just like Boko Haram among the Hausas.

Nigerian Law says so.

Ogah for your information, BOKO HARAM is not an HAUSA thing it's strictly KANURI thing, there might be few Hausa among them but it's not am Hausa issue, most of them can hardly speak Hausa.

Pls stop linking Hausas to any evil thing in d North, most Northerners speaks Hausa, but not all Northerners are Hausa.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Goldaccumulator: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Show pics to proof na. Why una just talk like parrot
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by maestroferddi: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

In other words, he's not a perceived enemy .
Justice was done.
You are so unintelligent you would convict the jury in an unrelated case.

I can and will use any epithet this forum permits against you, and you are free to do the same. After all, you started it.

Saraki has been mentioned by a gang of criminals as their sponsor and this is easy to prove.

Saraki has no immunity and he should go clear himself.
If I were you, I would give deference to superior arguments.

Almost all you supporters know that Buhari has failed abysmally, but you wouldn't let vainglorious pride and primordial considerations let you acknowledge what is otherwise a blatant truth.

Nigeria is bigger than the senselessness called Buharism. He has failed, it should not be so difficult for him to make way.

In any case, we shall not allow ignorant people like you mortgage the future of our unborn generations...
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by GavelSlam: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
If I were you, I would give deference to superior arguments.

Almost all you supporters know that Buhari has failed abysmally, but you wouldn't let vainglorious pride and primordial considerations let you acknowledge what is otherwise a blatant truth.

Nigeria is bigger than the senselessness called Buharism. He has failed, it should not be so difficult for him to make way.

In any case, we shall not allow ignorant people like you mortgage the future of our unborn generations...

There is absolutely nothing you can do about the phenomenon called Buhari.

Besides , this matter is about Saraki's sponsorship of an armed militia that moonlights as an armed robbery gang.

Hypocrite shifting goalposts.

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by diltstwoods(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
Don't only read this your so-called ''story'', also go back and read the Police previous stories why they are inviting Saraki. Meanwhile, the IGP had been invited by the same Saraki as the Senate President, to come and explain himself why there are so much killings going on in the country everyday but the man refused to appear.
You should get a Nigerian constitution and read. The senate doesn’t have a veto power to summon the IG himself that’s why he sends a representative to them. The senate should stop acting like they are the 3 arms of government in 1. They should stop acting like some village chiefs. In saner climes with all these allegations against Saraki, he should humbly resign and answer to the allegations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by 7lives: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Omobada:
Imagine the wickedness and lack of conscience. You know u are behind the dastardly committed robbery yet u have gut to accompany ur pay master to the victims. Haba! May anyone who call this persecution get rewarded with what happened to the Offa robbery victims.

A SEVEN POWERFUL AMEN to this prayer.
Nigerians are terrible people, imagine some people still defending murderers.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Elitecee(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Oga reason well for ones....your post is uncalled-for and childish.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by imam07: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Okay why don't you establish the quality of link he has with them and tell us which law that quality of link broke ? I am waiting for you
Action speaks louder than voice. I don't need to establish any link because am not the security. I can see u are a fan to these people that is why is affecting your judgement. These criminals are not the only group that have link with the state govt. The are many and still on kwara state payroll. We know them as local government chairmen, councellors, kwara NANS etc. This is a state u see touts and school drop out in top offices pretending as saint. If u think people don't know this, they know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by chris31(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
U lack exposure
Am not sure u have travelled out of ur region since u were born
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by maestroferddi: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

There is absolutely nothing you can do about the phenomenon called Buhari.

Besides , this matter is about Saraki's sponsorship of an armed militia that moonlights as an armed robbery gang.

Hypocrite shifting goalposts.

We shall see.

But tell your masters that these shenanigans and petty stunts they are trying to pull are not going to checkmate the inevitable.

Buhari cannot win a free and fair election in today's Nigeria.

That you and your fellow gang of camp followers know perfectly well.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
diltstwoods:

You should get a Nigerian constitution and read. The senate doesn’t have a veto power to summon the IG himself that’s why he sends a representative to them. The senate should stop acting like they are the 3 arms of government in 1. They should stop acting like some village chiefs. In saner climes with all these allegations against Saraki, he should humbly resign and answer to the allegations.
Is it only the IG they can't invite to appear or the other President's appointee, because all the ministers, Heads of Departments of Agencies at one point or another have all appeared before the National Assembly since the start of democracy, including the CBN governor. Just last week, all the service chiefs, DSS, ARMY, NAVY and few days ago the National Security Adviser to the President answered the summon by the Senate. So are you saying only IG can not appear or answer summons by the National Assembly according to your constitution?
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
ba7man:
Did Buhari buy guns for the driver to disrupt elections?

Was the driver Buharis political thug??

Can we aswell say all "i stand with buhari" car drivers buhar political thugs?

Where was it alleged saraki bought guns for the thugs, even the transcript didnt say that.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by PointZerom: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
" They also said it was necessary for the Senate President to explain why he purchased prohibited arms for the suspects, insisting he had a case to answer."

I will advise you hold on over Tinubu's area boys till anyone of them was caught for robbery and if you have any concentrate evidence against Jagaban or any of his boys, Nigeria Police headquarter is open.

What evidence do you have to show that Saraki purchased prohibited arms for the suspects? . Do you have any video or receipt with Saraki's signature to convince the court?. Pls come up with convincing evidence against Saraki or SHUT UP.

Cc salamrushdie immhotep lzza madridguy

1 Like

Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by escodotman: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Angelfrost:

Now I clearly understand that you truly don't comprehend well, and that really makes me feel for you... Since you are above correction, and know it all, including being more intelligent than I am, continue in this excellent path of 'civil' discourse!... I honestly have better things to do with my valuable time than bandy words with a more 'superior' fellow of your type... Now, JOG ON!!!
Hehehe. Lol
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
ladkud:

[b][/b] "but by arming them they are prima facie guilty by association and cannot proof their innocence" Its like you didn't read well.
Ask a good lawyer what that mean

Is there not a difference between somebody mistakenly hit a person and a armed robber/killer, if both of them have anyone they both linked to how will you judge it. Well I've seen where you're, it's just your hatred for Buhari

No its not, its just same scenerio, it seems you are a partisan politician or commenter..

I just dont see the reason someone should be tagged and dragged for another man's crime just because he was oppurtuned to have benefited from the accused youth empowerment.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by PointZerom: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
7lives:

A SEVEN POWERFUL AMEN to this prayer.
Nigerians are terrible people, imagine some people still defending murderers.

Omobaba has become your prayer warrior, I will take you lots seriously when you attack Buhari for sponsoring BH and herdsmen.

If Buhari has nothing to do with Boko haram they won't appoint him as their spokesman, an outsider cannot occupy such sensitive position in an organization.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by GavelSlam: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
We shall see.

But tell your masters that these shenanigans and petty stunts they are trying to pull are not going to checkmate the inevitable.

Buhari cannot win a free and fair election in today's Nigeria.

That you and your fellow gang of camp followers know perfectly well.

Yawn!

Say something intelligent and original for once.

I dare you.
Re: 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police by mbos: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
xtravanganza:

why do you hate igbos so much.

DONT MIND HIM HE AND HIS HATRED IS LIKE POURING WATER ON ROCK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.