Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" (26218 Views)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
sad
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by lastempero: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
says someone that eats cow all his life

Aboki,Iam sure u do sleep with ur cow.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Almajiris no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by eddyslim(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
They should go and rule over their cows.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by elijahy1(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Very soon they will even make a Cow to run for President... grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by zuto4u(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Don't mind the idiot
ajokebelle:

So because he has been eating cow all his life, the cow should be more valuable than him.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Emmy1234567890: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Bishop abioye has just said nothing but the truth. May God bless him for saying the truth

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Temple1288(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2018
What a group of people say down to see it takes years for some to understand...
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by kumalee: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Why am I in the same country with people who play with human life and call people from other religions infidels?
Can you imagine that guy, says someone that eat cow all his life and you expect Nigeria to be better with likes of people like him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by skales67(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

Even a cow is more smarter and won't make this kind of useless comment.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by exlinkleads(f): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
dont worry urself sir

we are patiently waiting for 2019

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by ttaluko(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

See this Cow hoo

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by exlinkleads(f): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
dont worry urself sir

we are patiently waiting for 2019

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
spot-on!... I'm so amazed to know that nig.pastor still got balls, unlike some ass-licking VP & Co.

#PREACH ON PREACHER!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by anigold(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Celestyn8213:
Is he supposed to be saying that? Just asking
no he is not.. he supposed to say "my people vote for any leader that values his animals more than human lives" grin angry grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Paperwhite(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Bombiday:
At this point I don't think anybody needs to tell Nigerians to not vote Buhari come 2019 seeing as even Northerners have come to acknowledge that he was a fatal mistake.
Sai baba zombies in the core north & NL are still waiting to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by TheUbermensch: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
talk2archy:
And he just hit at the point, my Daddy all the way.
If you will not vote for cow like else share

I'm pretty sure you don't devote half the respect and loyalty you show to this man to your real dad.

God forbid.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by computer0810(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
fool was d first to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Celestyn8213: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2018
anigold:
no he is not.. he supposed to say "my people vote for any leader that values his animals more than human lives" grin angry grin grin
grin
anigold:
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by sunnyside16(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

dumb comment, shows how you people think..........cows for human lives.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by andyomar(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
are you not very stupid??!!.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by galaxy2020(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018
.....buhari is no 1
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by idealsico(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
can we consider boycotting cows then! I am begining to consider establishing a small backyard poultry and add few goats, to start with. Cow can not be valued more than human life abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by dheilaw1(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2018
because they have no access to flying money in private jets like they did in the past.... Bishop my foot

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Deltatoto: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
a cow is on nairaland.you are the cow we are looking for we will kill u

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by NatureDavid(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki
:
how do you know he eats cow all his life, even if he does, is that a reason why cows should have value over your life

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Unluckrees(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

You can't eat it when it's alive.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Eberex(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2018
With all i have seen and the many disappointments in the present govt I think its a huge risk to vote them in again cos dis time arrnd he owes u nothing. He will just do wat he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Deltatoto: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2018
lirusehn:
I would be banned if i reply you with exactly what i have in mind. Please just go in peace.
its better u are banned that allow this cow to be roaming the streets bro

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM: Redeemed Church Warns Pastors, Members Against Participating In Ponzi Schem / Somali Religion & Mythology / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.