Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" (26228 Views)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by semyman: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2018
AnanseK:

If all religious leaders speak like this ( Christian and non Christians) it will be the final destruction of the nation. These Pastors are seriously missing the feeding bottle from the Looting in the previous government and can even destroy the country to return to their purchase of jets and state visits to Jerusalem. And having the president kneeling before them in misguided submission to con-men.
Thank you, it is either their keyboard warriors know this or they are laying foundation for their furnace in hell by being their mischief

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Dan1cole(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
says someone that eats cow all his life
The saddest thing about this comment of yours is that you were the sperm that actually came forth, and you're Nigerian. :/
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Tampa6246(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2018
The ish is not voting for APC or PDP cos I won't...who are we voting for?
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by 2016v2017: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
fool you are
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by initiate: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Is Duke coming out at all. Seems he is the only non fulani in the game
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by VanBommel(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Oga the sensible ones like him had been speaking up even before the election that brought in Bubu in 2015. The church where I worship, my pastor warned us to not vote Buhari in particular because he clearly had an islamization agenda and he is not a tolerant person that will preserve our freedoms, but get what? some people in my church still went behind and voted Buhari. I also remember in 2015 when Bishop Oyedepo publicly said during a televised service that people should not vote Buhari because he clearly had an islamization agenda and had nothing to offer this country, but guess what? some people in that service started grumbling and murmuring out loud, and many went ahead to still vote Buhari, and now many people who voted him against wise counsel are now seeing the result today
too bad, but thank god those ones spoke out
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by VanBommel(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
AnanseK:

If all religious leaders speak like this ( Christian and non Christians) it will be the final destruction of the nation. These Pastors are seriously missing the feeding bottle from the Looting in the previous government and can even destroy the country to return to their purchase of jets and state visits to Jerusalem. And having the president kneeling before them in misguided submission to con-men.
you're on point my brother

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by kolas88(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Do you remember that your boss 'David Oyedepo' said he would open the gate of hell fire for any of his church member that voted for for PMB in 2015. yet PMB won. So, you are free to say your own though you shall be disappointed.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by osazeeblue01: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by jossy4joseph(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
u need to go back to nursery school. Ur level of reasoning is just zero
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Edelweiss44: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
diegwu02:

Stop spreading falsehood to buttress your very misleading narrative.. Islamization indeed!

I would take it that you are either one of the Islamist supporters of Buhari or your gross ignorance has no rival. Asides the clear evidence from these fulani herdsmen and their sponsors, do you want to claim you did not see the official letter from El-Rufai that was leaked yesterday in the media detailing the change of chiefdoms is Southern Kaduna that is overwhelmingl Christian and converting them to emirates? Did you not see it? Be here forming nonsense defense of Buhari and his killing machine! How much does BMC even pay you to sell your soul?
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Melvin2000: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
why have you decided to remain senseless? You're just a cow defending fellow cows.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by franzis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
ori e ko pe rara
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Sheridale(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 7 Monograph 1, 2, 3
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

The teachings of these three monographs make it clear that the preposterous claims made by Pierre S. Freeman regarding the physic phenomenon stand false.

The Initiate Section Degree 7, Monographs 1, 2 and 3 of AMORC’s Rosicrucian Order, like the preceding monographs, exemplify the widely held beliefs of the Order; but with a focus on the psychic phenomenon, its perception and its centres.
The message of the first monograph is regarding the Psychic Body. Psychic in the context of this monograph refers to the psychic body and the amount of awareness affiliated with it. By this, it connotes that human beings are “dual beings”, and have two energies - the spirit (negative energy) and the mind (positive energy). Going by the first Temple degree rule which states that a third energy emerges when two complementary energies meet, thus forming the psychic body. The Initiate Section Degree 7, Monograph 1, 2 and 3 juxtaposes the psychic body with the physical body, in that it comprises body parts too. But the difference lies in the fact that it has the unique property of perpetuation; meaning that although energy reduces in ill health, the psychic body form remains the same. The permanence of the psychic body part was adduced to be the reason amputees sometimes feel the physical (phantom) presence of the amputated body part, even in its absence. When the psychic body disintegrates, it enters a state of inertness, but its form remains as mentioned earlier.
The second monograph delves deeper into the subject of the psychic body, this time placing emphasis on perception of the psychic phenomenon. While discussing the Psychic Centres, the class master makes it clear that the phenomenon of psychic centres, like the Indian-cum-Tibe’schakraboth, refers to the centres associated with the reception and distribution of energies transmitted in the cosmos. Deep breathing and yoga are said to have a positive impact on the spreading of psychic energies to the psychic centres. Humans have twelve psychic centres which were also exhibited in the Practical Application section of the monograph. The twelve psychic centres can be developed through constant mystic exercising. Psychic Perception was also treated in this monograph. The monograph explained that the perception of psychic energies that are not perceivable by the natural five sense organs, are perceivable by the psychic centres of the psychic body. And that performing mystical exercises helps to increase the perceptive acuity of these psychic centres. The psychic centres at the pituitary and the pineal were named major contributors to psychic perception too.
Psychic Consciousnesses was the major focus in the third monograph. Just as it was taught in the sixth Temple degree, the hypothalamus is the centre of consciousness in the physical body. The psychic centre at the hypothalamus is said to account for consciousness in the psychic body and consciousness there is felt throughout the psychic body. Every human is granted the capacity to have psychic awareness throughout the psychic body; yet it baffles us to note that only few are capable of manifesting extrasensory perception abilities. The class master explains in the monograph that the reason for this was all embedded in the fact that most people lack interpretation of the psychic perceptions they make; not that we all don’t receive psychic information every day. Also, most of the information so received does not reach the psychic centre at the hypothalamus due to its poor development as a result of lack of engagement in the mystical exercises that develop it.
The teachings of these three monographs make it clear that the preposterous claims made by Pierre S. Freeman regarding the physic phenomenon stand false.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Onliie(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
Theres a Yoruba adage that says don't call a cow elder brother just because you want to eat meat.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by shyne114: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
talking like a cow
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by davidodiba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Acidosis:

what a dumb statement!

Very dumb. Very very dumb
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by adims96(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
Akpa amu
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by DEcclesia(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Reverend Bishop, Dino said the truth and he was linked to illegal ammunition, Saraki said the truth and was linked with Ilorin killings and Offa Robbery... as for you they will soon link you with Anambra cultist war.
God bless you for saying the truth not some other that prefer to like their ass because of money
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by lexmill99: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

What a shameful comment
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Bonapart(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Koolking:
Don't believe and follow people who value money and material possessions than members of congregation
try again
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by diegwu02: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Edelweiss44:

I would take it that you are either one of the Islamist supporters of Buhari or your gross ignorance has no rival. Asides the clear evidence from these fulani herdsmen and their sponsors, do you want to claim you did not see the official letter from El-Rufai that was leaked yesterday in the media detailing the change of chiefdoms is Southern Kaduna that is overwhelmingl Christian and converting them to emirates? Did you not see it? Be here forming nonsense defense of Buhari and his killing machine! How much does BMC even pay you to sell your soul?
Only you and your co conspirators Forged and distributed whatever nonsense you saw. Islamization indeed. keep deceiving the gullible
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by diegwu02: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
bigfish3k:

christians are not using govt functioneries to spread it the way muslims are doing. stop comparing two acts that are totally different
churches are not run by govts the way u people use govt to run mosques

ware houses are privately owned and then bought by church organisations to spread Christianity, no govt interference
btw, Christianity brings development where ever it goes
Indeed! development indeed. Tell me what mosques enjoy from Government that Churches don't benefit too? The new millennium saw the massive growth of Churches in Nigeria. the church which is supposed to be the body of Christ, Win souls for Christ, spread the gospel of Salvation and teach living the Christlike way has supervised the massive growth of Moral decadence in Nigeria, Wickedness and evil has grown in the land.. Woe to the church leaders, the complain of Failure of Government and leadership, yet turn a blind eye to their own failures in spreading the word 0f Christ and winning souls for Christ.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by bigfish3k: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
diegwu02:
Indeed! development indeed. Tell me what mosques enjoy from Government that Churches don't benefit too? The new millennium saw the massive growth of Churches in Nigeria. the church which is supposed to be the body of Christ, Win souls for Christ, spread the gospel of Salvation and teach living the Christlike way has supervised the massive growth of Moral decadence in Nigeria, Wickedness and evil has grown in the land.. Woe to the church leaders, the complain of Failure of Government and leadership, yet turn a blind eye to their own failures in spreading the word 0f Christ and winning souls for Christ.

1.mosques tell their state govt to implement sharia and they will do it
2.pilgrimage funding in most northern states are state funded or subsidized
3.they combine religion and politics. SIMPLE
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by diegwu02: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
bigfish3k:

1.mosques tell their state govt to implement sharia and they will do it
2.pilgrimage funding in most northern states are state funded or subsidized
3.they combine religion and politics. SIMPLE

1. Mosques didn't command any State Government to implement any law. only fanatical Governors did it
2.There is an existing State Sponsored Christian Pilgrimage to Israel. Many States in the South have it.
3. How exactly? and if true, is it any different with what can CAN GEJ and now PmB's tenure??

Brother, pls stop grasping. look beyond sentiments and weigh the happenings before making judgements. btw. i am a Christian, Jesus is my Redeemer, but i will call a spade one as i see it.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by CodeTemplar: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
ajokebelle:

So because he has been eating cow all his life, the cow should be more valuable than him.
Those people reason lower than cow.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by sulasa07(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Why am I in the same country with people who play with human life and call people from other religions infidels?
I don't understand why Christians and Jews feel pained anytime they are called "Infidels". I thought you don't believe in Qur'an but it seems like you people also know that ur religion is a hoax.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by MRAKBEE(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
sulasa07:

I don't understand why Christians and Jews feel pained anytime they are called "Infidels". I thought you don't believe in Qur'an but it seems like you people also know that ur religion is a hoax.
What is this one saying?
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by sulasa07(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
MRAKBEE:
What is this one saying?
Water and Garri ni Infidel.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by MRAKBEE(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
sulasa07:

Water and Garri ni Infidel.
Oops u mean Mohammed the pervert who defiled many children?
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by sulasa07(m): 4:58am On Jun 07, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Oops u mean Mohammed the pervert who defiled many children?
Why don't you return to history and find out the age ur ancestors married one another.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by bigfish3k: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2018
diegwu02:

1. Mosques didn't command any State Government to implement any law. only fanatical Governors did it
2.There is an existing State Sponsored Christian Pilgrimage to Israel. Many States in the South have it.
3. How exactly? and if true, is it any different with what can CAN GEJ and now PmB's tenure??

Brother, pls stop grasping. look beyond sentiments and weigh the happenings before making judgements. btw. i am a Christian, Jesus is my Redeemer, but i will call a spade one as i see it.

fanatical governors implementing sharia law, that means my third assertion is true. combining politics with religion
I want to know what portion of the bible that GEJ or any state governor thru CAN or churches have implemented in their states
but sharia have been implemented in the northern states thru their mosques or others
or u want to tell me that mosques are not in support or the state governors that implemented those laws or that the governors don't attend mosques that supported them. BROS LETS THINK AND LOOK DEEPER ,its beyond what u see on the surface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit / Woman Dies After 21 Days Dry Fasting / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.