Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" (26210 Views)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by VULCAN(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2018
What is he supposed to be saying? Just asking

Celestyn8213:
Is he supposed to be saying that? Just asking
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Barzinime(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2018
I will vote for him.
I am not a Muslim, but nobody should dictate who to vote for, its a personal decision not collective
Bombiday:
At this point I don't think anybody needs to tell Nigerians to not vote Buhari come 2019 seeing as even Northerners have come to acknowledge that he was a fatal mistake.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by joshing(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Celestyn8213:
no ooo, but he's supposed to be conducting continuous funerals and comfort bereaved families abi?? the

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by diegwu02: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
This man is an unintelligent Pastor, and would bring the Winners Church to Disrepute.
Listening to clip of the Sermon, any intelligent one sitting in the Church should have staged a walk out.
Now i see, one of those who spread Conspiracy Theories on Whatsapp. "[i]Moslems penetrating everywhere in Nigeria to Islamize the country"[/i]What stops him from Christianizing Nigeria. I could just imagine what the narrative would be If it were the Muslims that Build Mosques or convert every empty Warehouse on every streets to Mosques like the Pentecostal Churches do.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by okolet(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=maisauki post=68224142]says someone that eats cow all his life [/quot

This remedy will help u angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Edelweiss44: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
VanBommel:
Its good these men are now speaking up, if we should have more religious leaders speak up like this then there's hope for a better nation.

Oga the sensible ones like him had been speaking up even before the election that brought in Bubu in 2015. The church where I worship, my pastor warned us to not vote Buhari in particular because he clearly had an islamization agenda and he is not a tolerant person that will preserve our freedoms, but get what? some people in my church still went behind and voted Buhari. I also remember in 2015 when Bishop Oyedepo publicly said during a televised service that people should not vote Buhari because he clearly had an islamization agenda and had nothing to offer this country, but guess what? some people in that service started grumbling and murmuring out loud, and many went ahead to still vote Buhari, and now many people who voted him against wise counsel are now seeing the result today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by VULCAN(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
The same way they wander into decent farmers lands and eat their crops. Human Cow and Animal Cow are one and the same!

chuksanambra:

It seems fulani herdsmen have infiltrated this thread with cows in human skin.

Look at this specimen. This one is an African Wandering Bush Cow.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by diegwu02: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Oga the sensible ones like him had been speaking up even before the election that brought in Bubu in 2015. The church where I worship, my pastor warned us to not vote Buhari in particular because he clearly had an islamization agenda and he is not a tolerant person that will preserve our freedoms, but get what? some people in my church still went behind and voted Buhari. I also remember in 2015 when Bishop Oyedepo publicly said during a televised service that people should not vote Buhari because he clearly had an islamization agenda and had nothing to offer this country, but guess what? some people in that service started grumbling and murmuring out loud, and many went ahead to still vote Buhari, and now many people who voted him against wise counsel are now seeing the result today
Stop spreading falsehood to buttress your very misleading narrative.. Islamization indeed!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by bedspread: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
[s]
maisauki:
says someone that eats cow all his life
[/s] Most Useless Comment Ever on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by nesta007(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Celestyn8213:
all these so men of God, all I believe is they D's no longer getting money like they use to from past govt reason why they are crying foul. They said they shld vote for Gej but we knew what happened. So u can tell ur members we don't care.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by godwinonyilog: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Blackfire:
We will vote for buhari

Talk for yourself don't use we for you are on your own.
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by koolaid87: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Your Daddy is a Coward

He's only good at ripping people off

talk2archy:
And he just hit at the point, my Daddy all the way.
If you will not vote for cow like else share
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Awonijobaooo: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
O npe... Eti ba oju ijoba buhari je. Ijoba awon eleran malu..
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by UncleJudax(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
ajokebelle:

So because he has been eating cow all his life, the cow should be more valuable than him.
Shey u don see who you de share "country" with?

Lower animals grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by bedspread: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Celestyn8213:
No!! He should keep forming Blind eyes....
Another Useless Comment
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by skedman(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Bombiday:
At this point I don't think anybody needs to tell Nigerians to not vote Buhari come 2019 seeing as even Northerners have come to acknowledge that he was a fatal mistake.
you are like a man that decided to send is wife packing because she does not like sex .However not knowing that the one he want to bring in to replace the wife is a prostitute. If not buhari then who? Fayose,Atiku

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Neoteny(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
chuksanambra:

Your level of stupidity cannot be acquired, it must have been inherited from both parents.

Omo ale irankiran alailojuti. Fulani maa dumbu e gbeyin ni. Omo ale akotileta.

Are you speaking in tongues, Mr Linear Head?
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Wiseny76: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2018
I understand sir
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Akpacha(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Osinowoosibanjo:
because he has no dollars to give u right?
pls stop this stupid imaginations, It not all pastors that collected money from politicians, Abioye would be d last pastor to do so.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by bigfish3k: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
diegwu02:
This man is an unintelligent Pastor, and would bring the Winners Church to Disrepute.
Listening to clip of the Sermon, any intelligent one sitting in the Church should have staged a walk out.
Now i see, one of those who spread Conspiracy Theories on Whatsapp. "[i]Moslems penetrating everywhere in Nigeria to Islamize the country"[/i]What stops him from Christianizing Nigeria. I could just imagine what the narrative would be If it were the Muslims that Build Mosques or convert every empty Warehouse on every streets to Mosques like the Pentecostal Churches do.

christians are not using govt functioneries to spread it the way muslims are doing. stop comparing two acts that are totally different
churches are not run by govts the way u people use govt to run mosques

ware houses are privately owned and then bought by church organisations to spread Christianity, no govt interference
btw, Christianity brings development where ever it goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Olumeme: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:

Mumu, because he eats cow, he can for cow. Once again, you're a mumu
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Skmoda360(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2018
maisauki:
Talk from an aboki lasanlasan... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by bigfish3k: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
skedman:
you are like a man that decided to send is wife packing because she does not like sex .However not knowing that the one he want to bring in to replace the wife is a prostitute. If not buhari then who? Fayose,Atiku

the way u people did to jona
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Nukilia: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
Edelweiss44:

The whole nation is suffering from the killing machines who over the last three years have unleashed terror on the citizens. Those who supported evil are all suffering from the disastrous government. Nigeria is a laughing stock in the continent, no thanks to the Incompetent Jonathan and the illiterate buhari who go about destroying Nigeria's integrity in the international space. Its time Nigerians voted in a younger and educated president...
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by CodeTemplar: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2018
Same way u use crude oil and eat grains.
maisauki:
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by Nukilia: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2018
Prosper222:
PMB do not need ur votes, u will all cover ur face with shame same way u guys did in 2015

Why are you like this? Are you a foreigner? This is not party politics, this is about voting out incompent folks. Jonathan misbehaved, Nigerians flushed him out not APC. Buhari has shown his ethnic and religious bigotry and Nigerians will flush him and his crew out.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by bigfish3k: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
nesta007:
all these so men of God, all I believe is they D's no longer getting money like they use to from past govt reason why they are crying foul. They said they shld vote for Gej but we knew what happened. So u can tell ur members we don't care.

this ploy of using corruption fight and the likes of "collecting money from govt by pastors" and using sentiments and seeking sympathy with talks like the opposition is richer than u is stale. are u not tired?

please try and follow the truth, u will feel better

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by julitoch: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He will soon be roped into a robbery gang as their sponsor oooo
They cannot, there's what is called touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm, this is one of those that are untouchable, dare them and be doomed
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by FKMagazine(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES THROUGH DIGITAL SIGNAGE.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by semyman: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
chuksanambra:

They're referring to the situation in Benue, Taraba, Plateau and Kogi where cows are more valuable than human lives. Some of those killed are also Muslims who read Arabic but aren't fulanis.

If you couldn't decipher that from the post, your reasoning is worse than that of a cow.
Mumu he was referring to the CBT exam by JAMB for police recruitment exercise. Criminals; tell oledepo that has been fingered by several looters to return the loots. Never will any resemblance of GEJ come near our national affairs again, all your anointing and vigil for him to win and the dollars he shared what happened? After 2019, most of your buildings will be auctioned to factories and ware houses I assure you. Thieves in jesus is lord, crying because all the heavy donations have fizzled out
Re: Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" by michoim(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Clergymen always have wrong political thinking and utterances...Not fully understanding the situation on ground they jump to conclusions based on sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / 7 Things Killing Your Prayer Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.