Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise (23765 Views)

Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by anonymous1759(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
NiajaXionist:

Spotted .....head. Ur total vote is just 5%. So Buzz up dude, just like last time when you vote PDP, this time he equally doesn't need your votes to win.
Dat head flat o. E be like say People wey get flat heads(Igbos) no dey reason well.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Kingsley10000: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Mr2013 post=68226430][/quote]was it buhari's administration that promised him the house? why didn't ur party pdp fulfill the promise for the past 16years
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Mruwa1(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
una for try arrange one for d old man for Asokoro, maintama ,garki.... nevertheless una try even fulfill the promise
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Kingsley10000: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Juchii:
Wow, 24 years? Buhari, always making Nigeria proud
was it
buhari's administration that promised him the house? why
didn't ur party pdp fulfill the promise for the past 16years

all these kids all over nairaland sef

at least use your phone browse who was incharge of Nigeria in 1996 if you weren't born then
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Kingsley10000: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
No be only you. After 24years. This nation is doom.
........it wasn't buhari that promised.he is just benevolent enough to fulfill what was promised
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Vabasi(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Good omen for the Super Eagles going to Russia.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Moskylatata(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
three bedroom house in Gwagwalada? What happened to Asokoro, Maitama and co? SMH
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Sinof(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2018
Mynd44:
24 year old abandoned project.

I am tired of my people
1996-2018 Is 22 Not 24years. Why Gwagwalada? What Happend To Garki, Maitama, Wuse, Utako Or Even Gwarimpa? Them For Kuku Go Give Am Flat For Otukpo. Political Jobbers Playing To The Gallery In Order To Win The Hearts Of Football Loving Nigerians Against 2019
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by olaeffect(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Kingsley1000:
was it buhari's regime that made the promise in 1996?reason for once nah

No, it was Goodluck's regime.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by sinola(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Deji7474:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, fulfilled the age long promise to former Super Eagles coach, Bonfrere Jo,  handing him the keys to a three-bedroom apartment  in Gwagwalada, Abuja.

Recall that the Dutchman was promised a house after guiding the national U23 team to  win the men’s football event at  the  Atlanta  ’96 Olympic Games.

Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola,  who handed  Bonfrere  the  keys  during a brief ceremony  in Abuja,  said the reward would  inspire the Eagles at the 2018 World Cup competition in Russia.

Fashola said, “Let me on behalf of the President apologise to you that it has taken so long for the Nigerian government to come through. We thank you for your contribution to the development of our country, our youth, football and to say that it is better late than never. Nigeria always come through, we have come through for you.

“It is proper that with just few days to another World Cup, Nigeria fulfils and redeems this pledge and I hope that this will serve as an inspiration to our players going to the World Cup and the officials that this government will be there for you all the way.

“Ordinarily, this ought to be a short meeting but if it take 24 years for the government of the country to respond to its citizens, it must assume a news making event. This is consistent with the commitment that the President has made that once again, he will make Nigerians proud of their country. This country should always be there to respond to the needs and expectations of the citizens.”

The 71-year-old thanked the Federal Government and stated that the gesture would encourage sportsmen and women to work hard, knowing that their achievements would not go unrecognised.

https://www.abusidiqu.com/president-buhari-fulfils-housing-promise-to-ex-super-eagles-coach-bonfrere-jo/
...and he was not making loud noise on social media all this while unlike some Nigeria local coaches.....I love the man share
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Donbosco46: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wet the house na?
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Juchii(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kingsley10000:
was it
buhari's administration that promised him the house? why
didn't ur party pdp fulfill the promise for the past 16years

all these kids all over nairaland sef

at least use your phone browse who was incharge of Nigeria in 1996 if you weren't born then

Obviously, you didn't grab what I wrote up there. Go back and read it again. I praised buhari for restoring the loss glory Nigeria once enjoyed. And for your information, I am not a supporter of any party. I support only one candidate, and that is buhari. And you calling people kid, I don't have much to say.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by zombieHUNTER: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kingsley1000:
We should cut the man some,he's trying.what pdp couldnt do for the past 2decades...now look at 2nd niger bridge,enugu/onitsha road,enugu/ph all gearing completion

Did you say nearing completion?
Second Niger bridge?
Which roads? undecided
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Olodo
See how you are embarrassing yourself because of Buhari back side
See who is calling someone olodo and talking about embarrassment.
What a life!!
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by zombieHUNTER: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
post=68232747:

See who is calling someone olodo and talking about embarrassment.
What a life!!

Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by ademusiwa3r: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
the
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by sureinfo: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
it may have taken Nigeria a long tym to come through but i believe betway will pay immediately when i win big in this coming world cup.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise by Abdstrakt(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
You have to be a hater to not be pleased with this. He did our country proud and its a shame that it took us this long to fulfill our promise to the man. Ordinary house fa!!!

in other words, who wants to win big in this world cup with me? Quote me if you have a betway account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City's Kyle Walker Handed A Three-Match Champions League Ban / Jay-jay Okocha Inducted Into Bundesliga Legends Network / Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.