Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault (23779 Views)

Blatter And Platini Acquitted On Charges Of Defrauding FIFA / FIFA Imposes Fines On Blatter, Valcke. Extends Bans By 6 Years, 8 Months / Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by cheapgoals(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Former Fifa president Sepp Blatter has been accused by Hope Solo, the USA women's' football team goalkeeper, of having sexually assaulted her at Fifa's Ballon d'Or award ceremony in January 2013.

The goalkeeper presented the award for Fifa women's' player of the year that year in front of an audience alongside Blatter to her teammate Abby Wambach after the USA won gold at the Olympics in London in 2012.

The 36-year-old said "i had Sepp Blatter grab my ass" at the award ceremony, however Blatter, via a spokesman, denied the claims, calling them "ridiculous".

In an interview with Portuguese daily paper Expresso, Solo claimed that sexual assault had happened minutes before they went on stage to present the award.

“I had Sepp Blatter grab my ass. It was at the Ballon d’Or, right before I went on stage. [Sexual harassment] has been normalized.

“For years, in the past, female players date and end up marrying their college coaches, which obviously a coach should not be doing, especially with a young player.

“I’ve seen it not just with coaches. I’ve seen it with trainers, doctors, and our press officers ... I’ve seen it amongst players in the locker room. It’s rampant.

“I’m actually very disappointed with the women who haven’t spoken about it in the sports world … I wish more women, especially in football, would speak against it, about the experiences, because some of those people still work [in football],”
said Solo

When asked why she had never brought it up previously, Solo admitted it is because she usually likes to take it up with the person directly, rather than flush it out to the press.

“I speak out directly [with people] when things like that happen. In other cases, for instance, I’ve told my teammates: ‘Don’t ever f***ing touch me! Don’t do it’. It has been in the showers, it’s been in the locker room… I usually speak directly to the person.

“In the case of Sepp Blatter, I went on the stage, I was nervous about the presentation… It was the Ballon d’Or I was presenting.

“After that, I didn’t see him, and that was kind of bad. I didn’t get to tell him directly ‘Don’t ever touch me!’ That’s the way I’ve always handled things. Directly.
” the USA goalkeeper added

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/shocking-hope-solo-accuses-ex-fifa-president-of-sexual-assault-sepp-blatter-grab-my-ass/

4 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Ajoboss(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sepp Blatter and scandals b like garri and soup grin

9 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by SwacoBlackPope: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good one
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
We don hear

5 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by freeman95(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Humans and fuckery sha ... Even baba blatter follow join cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Aldebaran(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Corrupt Midget... grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by xynerise: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
As old as he is? undecided
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Taidi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Since that time She no talk.. ..why now ??

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by JamesReacher(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
undecidedThe woman is from USA.

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Since 2013 why now.people love controversies

28 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Goldenheart(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fresh***
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Jerrypolo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Blatter reading the news like.....

6 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by banom(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
nonsense. he touched you 4years ago and its now you are saying it.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by BigSarah(f): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Beach so manly looking ,blatter gat zero taste sad angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by HPS3(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Useless man I remember how he gifted all those ballon dors to his favourite son, I'm glad the fool was sacked for corruption I hope he's jailed this time around. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
issa scandal sometin
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by realnas(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
The same hope solo that punched her husband and nephew, bloody hypocrite

19 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by donsam2020(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
ok
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Johntitus: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Blatter, this isn't right(i.e if the lady is speaking the truth). I hate sexual assault like mad. So, as old as you are, you can't woo a lady? Then fvcking stay busy to avoid 'wild wild thoughts'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by delexy123: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
. Sepp Blatter is known to have a questionable character but Hope Solo is worse. Is she not the same woman that backed her husband who raped a teenage girl and backlashed the girl? a bully who physically assaulted her nephew? a wierd one whose pictures of her genitals littered the internet? what about her antics of badmouthing and intimidating her teammates? a blatant liar who could say and do anything to stay in the media's light ...She accusing Blatter is like a kettle blaming the pot for its blackness.

29 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by SmartyPants(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why do women wait years before coming out with these things?

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by itsik(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
This muscular babe.
Kai Blatter no get taste ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Pussymeat(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
I so much hate this man he was always a corrupt biased fool and now a sexual predator.

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Amberon11: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by sajohn4(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
this incident is becoming rampant
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Grab em by the pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Hakeem12(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
The sexual allegations these days are getting out of hand. That of Kevin spacey being the most shocking to me. At least his alligators should have let him finish shooting house of cards first before the allegations.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by bettercreature(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
snrman:
Since 2013 why now.people love controversies
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by paparazzi1987(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
she is from USA so i am not suprised. This is what trend now in their country. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by pezeji(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sepp wanted to feel a female footballer ass to know if its soft

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt / Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach / Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.