Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband (11976 Views)

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? / Household Furnitures, Interiors,Deco And Office Gadgets In Abuja / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello people, trust your week started well. I won't stop begging for FP for my post, @lawyer, please help a sister.

Kindly see below a job he just completed. For all the engineers in the house who still need to spend time importing metal legs for your furniture, these legs were created locally with top class finishing.

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Kaybthaniels(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Where's is he based at?
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Where's is he based at?

Good evening. He is based in Lagos, this is his contact. 08037894471
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by jumzzy448: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wow...really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Kaybthaniels(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Okay cool, will reach out soon.

hapiness44:

Good evening. He is based in Lagos, this is his contact. 08037894471
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Okay cool, will reach out soon.

Okay. Thank you smiley
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
jumzzy448:
Wow...really beautiful

Yes they are. Please patronize us smiley
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hi people. For all those who have contacted us, God bless you. For those who still intend to, please don't hesitate. Find jobs he just completed.

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good evening house. Please find a work in progress for a walk in closet he is currently constructing. Don't forget to patronize us oo..

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Do you have kids? Are you tired of the regular bunk beds? Are your kids very active and jump their bunk beds a lot are you concerned about their safety when you are not with them? Please see colourful beds and wardrobe for three children. Kindly contact this number if you want something like this. 08037894471. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2018
@Seun please help a sister move this to front page
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Stocking: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
hapiness44:
@Seun please help a sister move this to front page
Wow. These works are so beautiful.
But... please forget about front page Ma. My 10 kobo

3 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Do you want to refurbish your apartment for the holiday season? You can reach him for anything furniture.

Please see a TV stand, center table and wine shelf he just completed.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Compliments of the season to everyone.

For those who still plan to renovate their homes, please see a dinning table set and sofa he just completed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
And for those planning to renovate their offices and utilise space, this is a portable conference table he also just did

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Happy New Year to everyone. Wishing you a fruitful year ahead. As you kick off the year, do not forget to contact us for anything furniture.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by ThaProphet(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
hapiness44:
Happy New Year to everyone. Wishing you a fruitful year ahead. As you kick off the year, do not forget to contact us for anything furniture.

Hi there,

Can I just ask....all these pictures posted here were made by your fiance?

If yes and he is not expensive, we are interested!

Good work.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
ThaProphet:

Hi there,

Can I just ask....all these pictures posted here were made by your fiance?

If yes and he is not expensive, we are interested!

Good work.

Good evening.

Yes, all the pictures are made by my fiance. You can reach him on +2348037894471

Thank you for your interest
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Good morning all.

Please see an office cabinet he just completed with glossy wood.

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Happy New month people. God bless this month for us. Please remember to patronize us for anything furniture.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2019
This job was done for one of us here. I don't know who you are but I sincerely thank you for patronizing us. God bless you.

Good morning people, don't forget to reach out for anything furniture, this is a no scam zone. Kindly contact 08037894471.

5 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Good morning All.

Please help this ministry to move forward. Contact us for anything furniture.

Have a great week ahead
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:38am On Mar 14, 2019
hapiness44:
Hi everyone, good afternoon. For those who will be interested to contact him personally. Please this is his
whatsapp number +2348037894471.. God bless

Sis
Move this contact to the top of the page
Very important

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Evaowokotomo(f): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2019
These are beautiful works madam, May God continue to bless your family. We just want to start building our house. I will contact you when we are ready. I love his work so much but until then let him just continue doing his work with integrity and client satisfaction in mind and trust me your goals will be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Evaowokotomo:
These are beautiful works madam, May God continue to bless your family. We just want to start building our house. I will contact you when we are ready. I love his work so much but until then let him just continue doing his work with integrity and client satisfaction in mind and trust me your goals will be achieved.

Thank you so much and amen to your prayers. God will give you the resources to complete your house. We will be here waiting �
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Kaybthaniels(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
I want this type of kitchen setup, where is your location?

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2019
Kaybthaniels:
I want this type of kitchen setup, where is your location?

Good morning.

Our workshop is located in Mushin, Lagos state. Please reach him on +2348037894471. We are also available to travel for installation.

Thank you for your interest �
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2019
As it is the start of a weekend. .

Please patronize us ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2019
Good evening house! Guess what! We are getting married next month..���..

Please support us by patronizing boo edakun!

Beautiful kitchen cabinet he just completed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 12:39pm On May 29, 2019
Happy democracy people.

As we enjoy our break, remember to patronize us for anything furniture.

A shoe and bag rack for ladies he just completed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between C Of O & Governor's Consent / How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt / The National Housing Fund A Blessing Or Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.