Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband (11959 Views)

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? / Household Furnitures, Interiors,Deco And Office Gadgets In Abuja / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
Also a potable dinning set he just completed.

We are available for work in and outside Lagos. Please patronize us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy celebration people. A gentle reminder of what we do...

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by twinskenny(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
hapiness44:
Compliments of the season to everyone.

For those who still plan to renovate their homes, please see a dinning table set and sofa he just completed.
how much is the settee
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
twinskenny:
how much is the settee

Good evening and thank you for your interest.

You can reach him on 08037894471 to talk about it. He is also open to install outside Lagos.

Have a great evening...
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Yippee! We are finally married.. *dancing*

Please help us keep this ministry in the permanent site o, support and patronize my boo

We are available for anything furniture...

16 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Happy celebration and holiday to all.

Your favourite furniture Maker is still here o. Please patronize us for anything furniture.
See a kid bed boo just concluded

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Good morning people. This is wishing you a great week. Please see a job my husband just completed. Beautiful right?

All jobs done by him. Kindly contact +2348037894471 for anything furniture

4 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by csiworksnig(f): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2019
anibirelawal:
Chai, what a good wife.

She said fiance
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by csiworksnig(f): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2019
csiworksnig:

She said fiance

Now they are married, its official

Congrats sister

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
csiworksnig:

Now they are married, its official

Congrats sister

Yes we are... Thank you! *Smile... Please don't forget to patronize us o

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by tranxo(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2019
hapiness44:

Yes we are... Thank you! *Smile... Please don't forget to patronize us o
Congrats on EVERYTHING. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Happy weekend people.

A just completed job by my husband.

Be like the royalty that you are on this beautiful bed, we are just a call away. +2348037894471

We hope to hear from you soon �

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Do not waste the space under your stairs... Do a book shelf.. don't you just love this piece of art...

Done by my husband. Please patronize us

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Can you post prices and specifications to these pictures?

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
segzy14:
Can you post prices and specifications to these pictures?

Good evening, these are jobs he has done. I am only his PA *smiles.

He will be in the best position to discuss prices or designs. Please talk to him on +2348037894471.

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2019
So it's the start of the holiday season! Can you feel it in the air?

I know lots of people are planning to renovate or complete their homes, offices etc. for the holiday.

Please reach out to us on anything furniture, we are a call away.+2348037894471. Thank you to all who have contacted my husband, it means so much to me

Please see a beautiful salon furniture he just completed

4 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by finest0007(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Been following you from when you were new here and your thread is just amazing, you taking the initiative to support him like this. I commend it. Also love the work you've posted so far. Don't need anything soon but I won't hesitate to share his contact if I or anyone I know does. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2019
finest0007:
Been following you from when you were new here and your thread is just amazing, you taking the initiative to support him like this. I commend it. Also love the work you've posted so far. Don't need anything soon but I won't hesitate to share his contact if I or anyone I know does. Well done.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your recommendation will mean so much to us!..

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by nobone(f): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
I love you babe. I love your spirit. Keep supporting hubby, he's doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Shallypop(f): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
hapiness44:
So it's the start of the holiday season! Can you feel it in the air?

I know lots of people are planning to renovate or complete their homes, offices etc. for the holiday.

Please reach out to us on anything furniture, we are a call away.+2348037894471. Thank you to all who have contacted my husband, it means so much to me

Please see a beautiful salon furniture he just completed
Can u post pics of different salon shelves he's done?
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Shallypop:
Can u post pics of different salon shelves he's done?

Good evening!.. please find below a salon job he has also done.

You can chat him on +2348037894471 , and share your ideas with him..

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Shallypop(f): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
hapiness44:

Good evening!.. please find below a salon job he has also done.

You can chat him on +2348037894471 , and share your ideas with him..
ok. I will chat him up. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2020
Happy new year people! grin grin grin. Wishing you all the beautiful things this year has got to offer.

We are ready for business o! And available for anything furniture. Please reach out to us +2348037894471. A trial will def convince you.

A job just concluded in Ibadan. We are also available to install anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by tot(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by keemzy1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nice clean jobs

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
keemzy1:
Nice clean jobs

Thank you grin. Please don't forget to call us for anything furniture
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good evening people!

This is wishing you a beautiful week ahead.. Please don't forget to patronize us for anything furniture ooo, we are only a call away... +2348037894471

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Weekend is here again! My people, please we are available for anything furniture o. Biko patronize us.

Boo just completed this conference table for a new customer

1 Share

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by kaycee125: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
These are beautiful designs, I pray God blesses me so I can patronize you.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by neutralmind: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Ikiredodo(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Hello,have been following this post and have a job for you guys in osogbo,message me and i will give you the details.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by jjbest123(m): 5:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Happiness44 tell your husband to write a quote for the attached images and send his prices to this line via WhatsApp 08039359845

Kitchen cabinet and wardrobes will be included as well,but i am yet to get the pictures of those ones yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Land In Cheveron,lekki For Sell ( Whales County Phase 2) / 80-Year-Old Woman Dies In Lagos Building Collapse / Difference Between C Of O & Governor's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.