Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday (24359 Views)

Obinna Nsofor Celebrates His Girlfriend, Anastasija On Her Birthday / Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by harminder1234: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by Ellabae(f): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wow such a pretty lady
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by shed1498(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
QuitNotice:
And you, what promises did we have in you, that we lost to your wife

The fvck outta yia.

I am a promising goal keeper
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by amostheo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
myners007:
Kai, see this mugu marry fine wife

that's d work of money
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by Kyllahmc(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
damn damn damn see beauty... mehn I'm in love with person wife oo cry
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by myners007: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go get yours and stop hating on your fellow man.
My own is finer
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
myners007:
My own is finer
Yimu
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by myners007: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yimu
Sorry, maybe u thought im available Dear.
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
myners007:
Sorry, maybe u thought im available Dear.
I thought? Why would I? As in for what reason
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by myners007: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I thought? Why would I? As in for what reason
To be honest, i am joking with you. No ill feelings.
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by blazer2018: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
babadey:
Wedding photos for a birthday wish? undecided

It's like our brother has bn so busy with his football career that there's hardly a time to snap pictures... grin

Beautiful lady she is

1 Like

Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by Dareal90s(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
snappyicee:
im first, dedicate this to the afonjas
But d guy is Igbo, his mate is Leon Balogun o sad
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by Xisnin(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
QuitNotice:
And you, what promises did we have in you, that we lost to your wife

The fvck outta yia...
Who dash the mumu wife?

1 Like

Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by snappyicee: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dareal90s:

But d guy is Igbo, his mate is Leon Balogun o sad
afonjas grin grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by sureinfo: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
no be small fyn she fyn o, she go allow am perform for world cup kwa? betway suppose pay o, so we need him on top form.
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog

Super Eagles and Belgian club Cercle Brugge K.S.V Defender, Elderson Uwa Echiéjilé who was named in the final 23 man list for Nigeria's World Cup campaign in Russia 2018 took to his IG page to celebrate his beautiful wife, Vwemo on her birthday.

Sharing their wedding photos collage below, he wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/super-eagles-defender-echiejile.html

C
Re: Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday by LINTUNE(m): 2:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Chai.. She fine o.. God bless me on.. Make my taste for gals change entirely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli's Daughter Pia (Pictures) / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career / Qatar Defeat Japan 3-1 To Win 2019 Asian Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.