Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Read The Advice A Fan Of Bbnaija Alex Gave To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read The Advice A Fan Of Bbnaija Alex Gave To Her (461 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Zion Balogun Destroys The Cake Naomi Campbell Gave To Wizkid On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Advice A Fan Of Bbnaija Alex Gave To Her by Mcoutureankara(f): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

After big brother naija 2018 finalist Alex posted a picture of her co-housemate Teddy A, wishing him happy birthday which he is yet to acknowledge, a Fan of Alex commented on the post and gave her a very intelligent advice.

Read her advice;

criticscritic_ Dear Alex, u ‘re really unusual n I think that’s y i like u. I dont know why I get affected by anything that concerns u. Maybe it’s bcs u ‘re such a jolly good fellow. However, I ve this little piece of advice for u. I pray u read this comment n I pray u heed it. Take ur friendship with Tobi off social media girl. Do not comment on his pictures if he is not commenting on urs.

Do not post his pictures unless he is posting urs. Treat @tobibakre exactly how he treats u. U re easy going n open. It’s good but with the toxicity on social media, u ve to keep somethings off social media. I saw a comment yesterday abt how Tobi never comments on ur pictures n my heart bled. Treat just as good as he treats u. Never go faster than a man. Always be steps behind n if he wants u, he ll take ur hand n lead u. Sweetheart take whatever u feel for that boy off social media. Now u need to focus on ur career n academics. Work towards being the best.

Success attracts men like flies to shit. Once u ‘re successful, men, including Tobi @sirleobdasilva ‘ll die to associate wit u. Do not confuse wat u ve now as success. U ve fame n it ‘ll b temporary if u do not pursue success with a vengeance. Never be forced into a competition with anyone esp the other housemates. If Leo n CEEC wants to sail a ship, let them but I can get u it won’t last. Leo needs Ceec to stay relevant n dats wat he is doing. The internet was already forgetting him. Sail ur own ship girl. Be you. Do you n watch how u ll fly. Forget the Tolex ship.

If it’s going to be it ll be. U dont ve to force it. Go back to sch. Chase ur career n u ll b alright. Make a name for urself. Use this opportunity well oh. Forget the Tolex ship. Forget the Tolex ship.

U re a dancer n an actor… push ur brand. Do skits. Dance skits. Acting skits. I love d one u did on drugs. Keep doing this things. Now the world needs to know u for wat u can do n offer not as one of the bbn housemates. I love u girl n I pray from d depth of my heart dat u ll excel above ur peers.

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/06/06/read-the-advice-a-fan-of-bbnaija-alex-gave-to-her/

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Narrates How A Car Dealer Disgraced Her In 2007 / Cardi B Confirms Secret Wedding: 'ya Can Stop Saying I Had A Baby Out Of Wedlock / BBNaija!!! Nina Tattoos Miracle’s Name On Forearm, see photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.