Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

A Clarion Call To All Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Clarion Call To All Muslims (341 Views)

MURIC Has Issued A Clarion Call To Nigerian Muslims / Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam / Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To All Muslims by Akins02324(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Salam Aleykum.

I witnessed something very terrible yesterday at Lagos state secretariat central mosque Alausa. As we all known that ITIKAF started yesterday. People came from different part of the country to observe their yearly ITIKAF at the mosque. Immediately after tarawih, there was an announcement from the executives of the mosque that the mosque can only contained only the people who paid N20,000 for the ITIKAF that others should go and find another mosque to observe their ITIKAF immediately after tarawih.

We all known the importance of staying in the mosque for the last 10 days and the benefits.

The announcement triggered a serious comottion while alots of people revolted it and pounced on the so-called executives.

How come a payment is a yardstick to be used to determine who and who is entitled to stay in the mosque for the ITIKAF? A mosque is an abode for the entire Muslim without any restrictions. People came from different parts of the country to worship ALLAH and you denied them? Which Islam are they practicing?

I was aware the N20,000 is for the feedings of all the registered Muslims,If the money is meant for the feeding of the participants, I think those who doesn’t pay or who can’t afford it should be allowed to observe their ITIKAF while they cater for their feedings on their own if they organizers don’t have the capacity to incorporate them.

I was told that has been the doctrine of the executives of the mosque, according to the information I gathered. Many people have refuted it but the issue keeps resurfacing every year at the opening of the programs which to me, is a growing parasite which is highly detrimental to the oneness of the Islamic Ummah.

I am calling on all concern Muslims to rise up and challenge this nefarious act, A mosque is a place of worship without any restriction except if you are doing something contrary.

The mosque executives need to be enlightened and be told the implications of what they are doing in the sight of ALLAH. You don’t denied people in ALLAH”s mosque in as long as they came with good intention.

Allah subhanohu wa tahala, forbid division in Islam, we should be our brothers keeper and give the Muslims what belong to them.
Re: A Clarion Call To All Muslims by Harrynight(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: A Clarion Call To All Muslims by balarabe01(m): 2:19am On Jun 09, 2018
my nigga hear what your god said:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ ۖ فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination. (An-Nisa 4:59)
so since nobody has observed your foolishness the executives are those in authority and you must obey them.pay 20000 or getout.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor William Folorunsho Kumuyi / Invitation For International Ministers’ Family Conference. / Sultan Declare Tomorrow Friday 15 To Mark Eid-el-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.