Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. (5179 Views)

Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by NPComplete: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stranac:
The first paragraph answered my question...

I am not spiritual but do you know the universe sometimes break the rule of physics,i wont go into detail about that..

Thirdly,how can you explain extraordinary pictures,cultures,sculptures and other art arts depicting an alien visit?please educate me

The same way I can explain the numerous pictures sculptures and other claims of seeing the face of Jesus or Mary in the sky or water or grunge on a church wall: bullshit. Show me beyond reasonable doubt that such pictures exist. Not some doctored images from some conspiracy website. Or some vague blurry image that can be interpreted however the observer wants. Give me real evidence.

And while u are at it give me a good example of how or where or when the universe breaks the rules of physics.

1 Like

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
johnydon22:

In an argument, you prove a positive not a negative. That's how it works.

Still a negative invocation, doesn't need proof.

Ok then
Alright then
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
NPComplete:

The same way I can explain the numerous pictures sculptures and other claims of seeing the face of Jesus or Mary in the sky or water or grunge on a church wall: bullshit. Show me beyond reasonable doubt that such pictures exist. Not some doctored images from some conspiracy website. Or some vague blurry image that can be interpreted however the observer wants. Give me real evidence.

And while u are at it give me a good example of how or where or when the universe breaks the rules of physics.
I dont claim to know all,infact i want to learn thats what brought me here.You cant just disprove a claim simply because you find it disturbing

There are numerous times when the law of physics were broken but i will give you one i think started it..

The big bang...
Everything must have a cause,a beginning i think the big bang broke fundamental physics as we know it
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by NPComplete: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stranac:
I dont claim to know all,infact i want to learn thats what brought me here.You cant just disprove a claim simply because you find it disturbing

There are numerous times when the law of physics were broken but i will give you one i think started it..

The big bang...
Everything must have a cause,a beginning i think the big bang broke fundamental physics as we know it

OK cool
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2018
SoundLock seem to me that you are done. We can start bringing in our own submissions now?
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by sholytomx: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
nwabekeyi:
living matters don't turn to sand when they die, that's not a thing. The sand on your bed might probably have been carried by you or from your decking.

I have told you what to do to clarify that, do that little experiment to clear yourself
undecided
nwabekeyi:
living matters don't turn to sand when they die, that's not a thing. The sand on your bed might probably have been carried by you or from your decking.

I have told you what to do to clarify that, do that little experiment to clear yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Battle Is Getting Interesting / YWAP ( Youth With A Purpose ) / How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.