Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Good Day Friends - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Day Friends (495 Views)

It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president / Good day, Please ask the questions you would like Afolabi Imoukhuede address / Good Morning. Today Is A Good Day To Read About The Hadeija Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Day Friends by Cebaz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pls who knows about Mds logistics and what they are into and how much they pay graduates.although am in Lagos now
Re: Good Day Friends by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cebaz:
Pls who knows about Mds logistics and what they are into and how much they pay graduates.although am in Lagos now
how did you applied bro and what post did you applied for.
their office is at kudirat abiola road, oregun, ikeja close to ojota bstop..
Re: Good Day Friends by Cebaz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
how did you applied bro and what post did you applied for.
their office is at kudirat abiola road, oregun, ikeja close to ojota bstop..
. G. Someone asked me to bring my cv, its salesman I guess, but I still need to know what they are into and how much they pay.
Re: Good Day Friends by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cebaz:
. G. Someone asked me to bring my cv, its salesman I guess, but I still need to know what they are into and how much they pay.
its a big company bro, they may pay well. Pls if the person need more people Pls remember me..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme (mtp) 2018 / Various Job Openings In A New Hospital / Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.