Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi (20692 Views)

AFCON: We’ll Lift Trophy For Those Who Died Watching Us, Nigeria — Super Eagles / 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by opribo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
That is impossible
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by sureinfo: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
nice one from him, i love his spirit,we can do it.lemme visit betway shap shap and stake on nigeria.
Ournews:
@NAIRATREND

Daniel Amokachi, former Nigeria international, has expressed optimism that the Super Eagles are good enough to lift the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

In an interview with BBC, the former Assistant coach of the Super Eagles said the Nigerian team can lift the trophy, if they have a change of mentality.

Amokachi said African teams must aspire to challenge for the World Cup rather than just participate in the tournament.

He said:-

“Will Nigeria get out of that group (2018 World Cup Group D)? Yes. Will Nigeria go far in the World Cup? Yes. Will Nigeria be able to win the World Cup? Yes.

“Africans have to start believing. They have to go past that stage of “your country got to the Second Round, your country got to the Quarter-finals”. No, I’m going to a major tournament to go and win it.

“If we had that mentality, we will go a very long way. And that was what killed us when we were there in 1994, that’s what killed Cameroon when they were there in 1990 and that’s what killed Senegal in 2002. Because they are just going there to have fun instead of “we are going there to win it”.

This year’s edition of the FIFA World Cup will be Super Eagles sixth appearance since debuting in the United States, US, in 1994.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/2018-world-cup-how-super-eagles-can-lift-trophy-in-russia-amokachi/

#Nairatrend
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by theDEVILisHERE: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
They can only touch that trophy if they steal it

And yes, they would be caught

...nothing is impossible tho
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
INFACT THEY ARE NOW LIFTING THE CUP, SEE MIKEL DANCING WITH CUP...
MUMU GUY SHEY NA THIS PRESENT SUPER CHICKEN GO LIFT THE CUP...make I laugh in Chinese shi chuan xin chon shon cha
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by younglleo: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
SmartThief:
Are you sure this over sabi have been watching our friendlies? ....mtcheeewwww
The only way Nigeria can get to the quarter finals... Is if they change the jersey...we never win any match with that Jersey.... The jersey too fine... And when something is too fine.... I hope you know what am trying to say? grin
u "LOSE" ur mind on it.. Dats wat u are trying to say
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by 8stargeneral: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigeria no go even score a goal for dia group,i don commot my mind for d team
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin The same super chickens that lost 2 consecutive friendlies against weak oppositions
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by tafat: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
very possible,i have already staked on betway so it must happen
opribo:
That is impossible
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yinmun
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by Dantedasz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why can't people accept that the Nigerian team to the world cup in Russia is bang average.
It is a very ordinary team coached by an average coach in Rohr.
Why setting impossible targets for the team when even winning a single match in the group stage will take a miracle.
From the goalkeeper to the defence to the midfield to the strikers to the bench to the manager,I can't see any single game changer in this team. Let us just let the team play the game and accept whatever happens during the tournament. Do not expect much and you will not be disappointed.
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by DozieInc(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Adequate preparation begats success, not just mentality.
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by chrizzyace: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shaolin Soccer grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

Opinionated:
Guy check out the closeup look of this Korean Squad here and give me the movie cast they look like

Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by salisb(m): 4:24am On Jun 07, 2018
When 90% of d players are Biafra, how can they win world cup

Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by aysuprano(m): 4:29am On Jun 07, 2018
Opinionated:
Guy check out the closeup look of this Korean Squad here and give me the movie cast they look like

shaolin soccer
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by jeff1607(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
simple if you can't get the ball, get the leg
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
grin The same super chickens that lost 2 consecutive friendlies against weak oppositions
Check our signature in blue just here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by JOHNDESTINY14: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2018
I strongly believe that The Super Eagles of Nigeria will be CHAMPIONS in Russia.

Here is an anticipated video on how The Super Eagles of Nigeria shocks the world by winning the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-51E5b3J3X4
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by JOHNDESTINY14: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Go Eagles, Nothing can stop you except one thing - FEAR! This faceless shadow would either compel you to Face Everything And Run (FEAR) OR Face Everything And Rise (FEAR). Forge these swirls of FEAR to flammable airs beneath thy boots. Yee all are all masters of thy own fate in Moscow. Nothing is impossible to achieve when hearts and minds are set towards task. In Russia 2018, you were the finest soccer warlords the world has ever seen! The entire race/colour of world hobbles and marvels at your exploits in Russia 2018. At the podium of world football in Russia 2018, you were not there as mere spectators or participators but you were all there to vociferously tell the world including FIFA, that you were not there to poo your pants!!!

Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by Techm8: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
JOHNDESTINY14:
I strongly believe that The Super Eagles of Nigeria will be CHAMPIONS in Russia.

Here is an anticipated video on how The Super Eagles of Nigeria shocks the world by winning the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Lol put your money where your mouth is, like me. Over 200 odds on betway for Nigeria to win the world cup
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by Techm8: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
JOHNDESTINY14:

ILol put your money where your mouth is, like me. Over 200 odds on betway for Nigeria to win the world cup
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by tafat: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
says who? we are topping that group bro. thats my stake on betway.ng.
bidak:
Maybe next World Cup sha but with this present squad , it will take a miracle for them to qualify to the next round
Re: 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi by pelezico: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
I understand where he's coming from - he simply saying that Nigeria should play as if they life depends on it - not just show up and satisfy the many who simply want a fairy tale CW but do not except success. Hes 100% correct and folks here have misinterpreted what he said to mean that Nigeria will win it. He's looking at it from a Mentality point of view. I remember when Ghana completed in the 2014 WC when they drew with Germany and Ghanians were jubilant rather than seeing it as a lost opportunity. I found it quite slavish and gringgy. Its that mentality that MUST change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal / Confirmed: CAF Expands AFCON (africa Cup Of Natiion) To 24-team / Samuel Ighalo Celebrates 8th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.