Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back (3010 Views)

Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by jayinfo2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello guys, I really need your help here.

I just realised I have lost my girlfriend to another guy. I feel so devastated and betrayed because I love this lady unapologetically.

Her friend just told me not to give up on her. I should fight to get her back.

I'm kinda confused if I should really fight to get her back or let her just go.

N.b I really do love this lady.
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
fight for someone that decided to be with another man?!? bwaaaaah! let me laugh in Jamaican patois!

give it up, unless you want to be viewed as second best. the minute she left you, is the minute your r/ship was done for good. if you take her back, she will always be one step away from leaving you again, since she already knows you will always take her ungrateful self back.

here is a clue: if she overlooked what you guys had and decided to be with another dude, then let her go, because no matter how YOU love her is irrelevant... she doesnt feel the same way!

19 Likes

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sorry bro, if she's yours she won't leave you.

Take heart and move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by eezeribe(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
jayinfo2:

I just realised I have lost my girlfriend to another guy. I feel so devastated and betrayed because I love this lady unapologetically.

Forget about her and move on with your life.
If you were so important to her, she wouldn't have walked away.
Women are not worth fighting for ;they are not property without a mind of its own that should be fought for when taken by someone else.
Women have their own mind and as such, when they decide to walk away for 'perceived' greener pasture (as they would most certainly do); just let them be and move on.
Never you invest in a woman who is not your blood relative; by so doing it would be very easy to move on...
I mean as easy as simply deleting her number... END OF DISCUSSION.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by eezeribe(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
OK
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by femcentz: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
lol you love her but she dont love you anymore that's why she leave you for another guy. why fight for her when you deserve someone much more better than her
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Lomprico2: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

Take heart and move on.

Gbam!
The best advice you will ever get on this issue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
One of the worst things that could happen to a person in this life is unrequited love. It aches the heart and soul.

My dear brother, man up and look for someone that will also love you as you love her. That lady is not worth you. Respect yourself and you shall be respected

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by jayinfo2(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
fight for someone that decided to be with another man?!? bwaaaaah! let me laugh in Jamaican patois!

give it up, unless you want to be viewed as second best. the minute she left you, is the minute your r/ship was done for good. if you take her back, she will always be one step away from leaving you again, since she already knows you will always take her ungrateful self back.

here is a clue: if she overlooked what you guys had and decided to be with another dude, then let her go, because no matter how YOU love her is irrelevant... she doesnt feel the same way!

You right on point. Exactly what have been on my mind
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Don't brow. Don't!

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by jayinfo2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

Take heart and move on.

Word
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by 12spices(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Superman go ND fight. den come back ND tell us how many teeth u have left
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fight? You can't fight to get one's affections. It's not by force, she made a rational decision of dumping you.
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please fight o, and reduce your worth. Me I'm even looking for a fighter
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Archangel15: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fight for her, women don't usually know what they want

She maybe waiting for you to come and get her
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by oshe11: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
You should rather FIGHT to get SENSE

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by jayinfo2(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
eezeribe:

Forget about her and move on with your life.
If you were so important to her, she wouldn't have walked away.
Women are not worth fighting for ;they are not property without a mind of its own that should be fought for when taken by someone else.
Women have their own mind and as such, when they decide to walk away for 'perceived' greener pasture (as they would most certainly do); just let them be and move on.
Never you invest in a woman who is not your blood relative; by so doing it would be very easy to move on...
I mean as easy as simply deleting her number... END OF DISCUSSION.

Hmmmmmm I learnt a lesson already. Thanks so much
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by THUNDER4real(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
hmm..fight?

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by thegloor: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
jayinfo2:

to what end?
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by passionate87(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
1)Never take a lady serious that doesn't invest on u(time,money,sex e.t.c)because she would dump you at the slightest chance she gets.
2)Never put all ur eggs in one basket,diversify bro.u should have more than one gf and choose when u wanna settle down
3)never see any gal as "special" cos that's a lie of the mind
4)Always anticipate the worst case scenario in that case ur heart moves on fast.
5)never fight to get a gal back,u will only succeed in pushing her further away
6)delete her contact and move on sharply
7)learn from ur mistakes and try to be better at ur game next time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
jayinfo2:

Let her go, there are millions of lady out dere. Be a good bad guy

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by jayinfo2(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
passionate87:
1)Never take a lady serious that doesn't invest on u(time,money,sex e.t.c)because she would dump you at the slightest chance she gets.
2)Never put all ur eggs in one basket,diversify bro.u should have more than one gf and choose when u wanna settle down
3)never see any gal as "special" cos that's a lie of the mind
4)Always anticipate the worst case scenario in that case ur heart moves on fast.
5)never fight to get a gal back,u will only succeed in pushing her further away
6)delete her contact and move on sharply
7)learn from ur mistakes and try to be better at ur game next time.

Bro u making sense. I would really look into this
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Forzap: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
oga forget that bithchh and go fight for money!! fight for girl bawo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by kazyhm(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Archangel15:
Fight for her, women don't usually know what they want

She maybe waiting for you to come and get her
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Jaabioro(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oponu! Dindinrin afofun gbemu ..What are you waiting for...Oh hop my advice, just go I prayed the upper cut removed your front teeth.. Okugbe!
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by jayinfo2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jaabioro:
Oponu! Dindinrin afofun gbemu ..What are you waiting for...Oh hop my advice, just go I prayed the upper cut removed your front teeth.. Okugbe!

Oga kila gbe kila ju na.

Kilode eeee

1 Like

Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fight kwa?? Please save that strength for something better.
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by Agboki: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by aprilwise(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
You dont have to beg a girl to love u or to stay, if you do, you be a slave to her
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by dreamworld: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
;DDdont force a lady to love u. It will be worst than this bro.
She wasn't forced to love the new guyguy
Forget her and go
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by naijacentric(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Let her go she is a yeye gurl ur own babe would come
Re: Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back by mimimile93: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
jayinfo2:

Op u need a hot slap.. Who in his sane mind still fight over a whor.e?
These ho.es are cheap go get yourself another one..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Saw Today (PHOTO) / Ladies Forget It When He Loses Interest, Just Get Going. / 7 Mistakes You Should Never Make During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.