Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA (709 Views)

Soludo Leads Campaign For APGA Candidates In Anambra (Pictures) / ADC Governorship Candidate, Akachukwu Nwankpo Voted For APGA (video) / Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by Ournews: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Former Minister of Aviation, Senator Stella Oduah representing Anambra North, has formally defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

She was led to the APGA National secretariat by Senator Victor Umeh and received by the APGA National Chairman, Dr. Victor Oye today June 6th.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/stella-oduah-dumps-pdp-for-apga/

#Nairatrend

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
embarassed
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by Ournews: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
angry

Stella Oduah

Where is our bullet proof cars' money?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
The woman don see say na so so mouth PDP get for Internet and for real dem be rat tongue

This woman fine sha, my igbos brothers and sisters, please anyone with a sister or friend that is beautiful like Madam Oduah and smart like Madam Ngozi should please help me tongue

Thanks for your consideration.

Modified: TonyeBarcanista, I can see you trying to leave the thread, come back and tell us how is Sen. Makarfi.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kai na wa o.
God help PDP Please

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
The woman don see say na so so mouth PDP get for Internet and for real dem be rat tongue

This woman fine sha, my igbos brothers and sisters, please anyone with a sister or friend that is beautiful like Madam Oduah and smart like Madam Ngozi should please help me tongue

Thanks for your consideration.
I know of someone but she is 98 years old already

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by kcmichael: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
PDP is dead and they say the will win in 2019

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
98 years old woman cannot dance shaku shaku naaa tongue

TonyeBarcanista:

I know of someone but she is 98 years old already
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
98 years old woman cannot dance shaku shaku naaa tongue

You'll cope Bro! She won't cheat on you, she's a virgin.

Meanwhile, Makarfi Presidency is a divine project and is on course.
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
By now am expecting you to be conducting online poll for your candidate to test his popularity.

TonyeBarcanista:
You'll cope Bro! She won't cheat on you, she's a virgin.

Meanwhile, Makarfi Presidency is a divine project and is on course.
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
By now am expecting you to be conducting online poll for your candidate to test his popularity.

It's too premature and is yet to declare. He's still on consultation exercise
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by Omeokachie: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
At least APGA is not made up of wicked people that don't flinch when people are killed, or make excuses for the killers.

Wish you all the best ma'am.
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA by Ournews: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Democracy Will Always Stand With Wike For Defending Democracy– Makarfi / Switzerland: We’ve Returned Over $1b Abacha Loot To Nigeria / 2019: Sheikh Gumi Lists Reasons Buhari Must Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.