Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Husband Sleeps With My Maid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sleeps With My Maid (3072 Views)

I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by donsimoniiblog: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
A 36-year-old trader, Mrs Florence Anyasi, on Wednesday told a Customary Court in Igando, Lagos to dissolve her 10-year-old marriage because her husband, Stanley is a chronic womaniser. She told the court that apart from many cases of him following women around, her husband used to sneak into their maid’s room at night to sleep with her, I have caught him severally on my maid’s bed sexually assaulting her.

“A neighbour approached me and told me to warn my husband to desist from asking her daughter to have love affairs with him, “I once caught him sucking the breasts of my niece, who is very young and he is also fond of wooing my friends,” the mother of three said as she reeled out her grievances before the court and Anyasi also accused the husband of threatening her life. “My husband always tells me that he will get rid of me and had once succeeded in poisoning me.

“He bought food for me and after eating, I started having serious pain and vomiting, I was rushed to the hospital by neighbours, when I was diagnosed, it was detected that the food I just ate had been poisoned.” The petitioner said that her husband equally turned her into a punching bag, beating her at the slightest provocation, and has been calling her thief and prostitute in public and that her husband was irresponsible and unable to provide food or pay for the education of their children, She therefore urged the court to dissolve her marriage with Stanley.

The defendant, however, denied all the allegations and in turn accused his wife of adultery, claiming that her lover even bought a car for her, “In January 2017 she came home with a car of N1 million, when I queried her where she got the car from, she claimed she bought it with her money.
“I strongly disagreed with her because she is only selling foodstuffs and can never afford that kind of a car.”
The 40-year-old businessman said that his wife packed out of their matrimonial home in 2017 without his knowledge, “I came home from work and discovered that my wife had packed all her belonging out with the children to start living with her lover and “I called her severally, she refused to pick but she eventually picked my call last January and informed me that our last baby she delivered in May 2017 was not mine that the child belonged to the man she is presently living with.
“Before she even gave birth and packed out of my house, I always received information from people that they saw my wife in hotel with men but I always ignored them and he further stated that Stanley said that he provided food and was paying the school fees of their children.
On the allegation of turning her to a punching bag, Stanley said that he only beat her once when she stabbed him with bottle on his head, The respondent urged the court to grant his wife’s wish for the dissolution of marriage, saying that he too was no longer interested.
The court president, Mr Akin Akinniyi, admonished the couple to maintain peace and adjourned July 3, for judgment.

Source :https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/post/editdiscussion/838

lalasticlala mynd44 seun fynestboi

Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
you can either DIVORCE the demon (husband/wife) or ACCEPT it and shut the hell up.... but its funny as suddenly, he cheats on you, beats you and even tried to poison you, while she had a baby/car by some other dudes. come on na!
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by IamD18: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by mrphysics(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Adjourn what the two of them do not like each other and are ready to call it quit so no need to prolong it.

The court should share the garri already. cool
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
From the accounts of both parties, they actually need to divorce. They are both a disgrace to the institution of marriage.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by kmaster007: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
wat if she pour hot water on is husband nw
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by naijacentric(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Who are we gonna believe?
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by missyadorable(f): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Husband sleeping with maid is not a new thing.
All men f^.©k maid
Since the days of Abraham
Re: My Husband Sleeps With My Maid by Diseye29(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Your husband need deliverece

(1) (Reply)

See The Guy With Big Diick That Snatched My Girlfriend VIDEO / It Is Finished, Grandma Caught Smoking Shisha And Dancing (pics&video) / Toilet Water Splash When Taking A Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.