Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. (687 Views)

Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by isidiwent: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
The truth is that all these complains we get about corper girls sleeping around, married women sleeping around, & girls sleeping around is not actually an issue of emotional needs causing it; but because the cheating girls are not virgins & the married women didn't marry as virgins.

If you check sure statistics, most virgins are faithful in marriage, while those who have had boyfriends before marriage may at one point be tempted to commit adultery because of numerous partners in the past. Gone are those days were you swallow things like "IT WAS MY PAST, I HAVE CHANGED"... Trust and investigate#Obasanjo
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by Rosay15(f): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
I disagree wit u cus is nt all woman who is nt a virgin dat jump from one bed to another, so never conclude on issue u don't knw much abt.. Peace..
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
What statistics ...

Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by EzeNri(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
isidiwent:
The truth is that all these complains we get about corper girls sleeping around, married women sleeping around, & girls sleeping around is not actually an issue of emotional needs causing it; but because the cheating girls are not virgins & the married women didn't marry as virgins.

If you check sure statistics, most virgins are faithful in marriage, while those who have had boyfriends before marriage may at one point be tempted to commit adultery because of numerous partners in the past. Gone are those days were you swallow things like "IT WAS MY PAST, I HAVE CHANGED"... Trust and investigate#Obasanjo
This table you are shaking now, 99% of Nigerian girls are on top ooh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
i know that study. i just forgot its title but the gist of it was this:
Virgin brides are about 85% happy in marriage with their sex lives
a woman with just 1 previous sex partner sees her sexual happiness drop down to about 55%.
multiple sex partners just keep dragging that happiness level down. what this means is a woman is likely to be satisfied sexually if you are her first because she has no one to compare you with its common sense. if she's missing out she doesnt know. all she knows is your dick.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
undecided according to what statistics
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
statistics my foot
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by obonujoker(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
They will be here to defend themselves as usual....
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
On point
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
ubunja:
i know that study. i just forgot its title but the gist of it was this:
Virgin brides are about 85% happy in marriage with their sex lives
a woman with just 1 previous sex partner sees her sexual happiness drop down to about 55%.
multiple sex partners just keep dragging that happiness level down. what this means is a woman is likely to be satisfied sexually if you are her first because she has no one to compare you with its common sense. if she's missing out she doesnt know. all she knows is your dick.

yeah................i remember reading this some time back

it's 80% true though but trust naija non-virgins to start wailing and asking for the source to statistics
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by ubunja(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
the statistics are contained in the Heritage Foundation Survery using data from the National Survey of Family Growth (US) last conducted in 2002 using 10,000 women (between the ages of 15 and 44) taken from the cross-section of american society. go find more info on Wikipedia.
the summary of it was this: the earlier a woman engages in sex and the more sex partners she has before marriage has a direct effect on her happiness and sexual contentment in marriage
find a video on Youtube called "The Truth About Sex - Facts You Wont Believe Are True" by one Stefan Molyneux. he explains it clearly.
Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by Olalan(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Truth is a virgin bride is not likely to cheat on her husband, but a girl with numerous partners before marriage is more likely to cheat, cause the husband might not be able to give her the type of satisfaction she's been used to from one of the numerous ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are Promiscuous Because They Are Not Virgins.. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
ubunja:
the statistics are contained in the Heritage Foundation Survery using data from the National Survey of Family Growth (US) last conducted in 2002 using 10,000 women (between the ages of 15 and 44) taken from the cross-section of american society. go find more info on Wikipedia.
the summary of it was this: the earlier a woman engages in sex and the more sex partners she has before marriage has a direct effect on her happiness and sexual contentment in marriage
find a video on Youtube called "The Truth About Sex - Facts You Wont Believe Are True" by one Stefan Molyneux. he explains it clearly.
.. End of discussion.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Increase Your Sex Span / What You Need To Know About Sharing Of Properties After Divorce In Nigeria / How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Enjoying Sex..[see Hilarious Reply]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.