Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? (642 Views)

Bauchi First Lady, Aisha Bala-Muhammad's Convoy Trapped On A Bad Road / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where is Nigerian first lady? I think she's the worst performing first lady in Nigeria history.

If Buhari is not that active, I see no reason why our first lady will also be affected.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by HungerBAD: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Drchristian:
Where is Nigerian first lady? I think she's the worst performing first lady in Nigeria history.

And her role in Government exactly?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

And her role in Government exactly?
Did u just ask me this question?

She has an office that has responsibilities, goals and objective to discharge.

No humanitarian duty

No Radio/TV Broadcast

She's has silent as grave
Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by HungerBAD: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Drchristian:

She has an office that has responsibilities to discharge

Exactly my question.

We learn every day,so I want to learn from you.

What are the responsibilities as stipulated by law for the wife of a President ?any President?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Exactly my question.

We learn every day,so I want to learn from you.

What are the responsibilities as stipulated by law for the wife of a President ?any President?
The constitution of Nigeria did not create room for the first lady but she has to be supportive of her husband and she has an "office"
Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by chuksjuve(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
She has a permanent residency in za oza room ..

According to buhari ..

Op please ask no further ..

Thanks
Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by HungerBAD: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Drchristian:

The constitution of Nigeria did not create room for the first lady but she has to be supportive of her husband and she has an "office"

Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
President Buhari canceled the office of the first lady

If she's silent on internet , doesn't mean she's not supporting her husband physically
Drchristian:

Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yusuf is still in coma.So she is always with him to care for his comatose.
Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
They recall that Buhari told journalists in Kaduna before his election on March 28 that “there is no office of the first lady in the Nigerian constitution’’ and as such no official role for presidents’ wives. According to him, there are ministries which are constitutional like the Ministry of Women Affairs and it should be allowed to promote women’s roles in governance.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/there-is-no-office-of-the-first-lady-in-the-nigerian-constitution-a-revisit-of-buhari-claim/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/presidency-abolishes-office-of-first-lady/
Re: Where Is Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari? by MaziOmenuko: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Drchristian:

She has an office that has responsibilities, goals and objective to discharge.

No humanitarian duty

No Radio/TV Broadcast

She's has silent as grave

Exactly what the president promised us before the election. There's an office of Minister for Women Affairs; no need to duplicate functions and waste money on frivolous functions.

Go and find something else to criticise abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 16th Least Peaceful Country In The World / Rivers LG Polls: What Would Have Happened If APC Participated – Wike / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.