Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,608 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

“I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari (3426 Views)

Bauchi First Lady, Aisha Bala-Muhammad's Convoy Trapped On A Bad Road / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by payges: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
ABUJA, NIGERIA – Social Media was turned on it’s head Monday when Nollywood Legend, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, attacked the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, describing the quality of life under his rule as “hellish”.

In a tweet where he called out both the President and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, she wrote;
“The Country Under your watch is Hellish! @ProfOsinbajo @MBuhari @NGRPresident.”

Her tweets have drawn varying reactions from Nigerians from all walks of life, with many claiming she was “Medicine after death”.

“Why she no talk during election? Why na now she dey talk” said a man our correspondent interviewed on the streets of Abuja. “I sure say Atiku don give am money to talk that rubbish”.

However, as many detractors as she might appear to have, she also seems to have a lot of people taking her side on the issue, none more so than the First Lady herself, Hajia Aisha Buhari. In a now deleted post, the wife of the president lamented the recent spate of Police Extra Judicial killings. She wrote:..continue reading https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/i-stand-with-omotola-first-lady-aisha-buhari/
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Amuocha: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by davenaija: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Academicwizman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
payges:
ABUJA, NIGERIA – Social Media was turned on it’s head Monday when Nollywood Legend, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, attacked the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, describing the quality of life under his rule as “hellish”.

In a tweet where he called out both the President and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, she wrote;
“The Country Under your watch is Hellish! @ProfOsinbajo @MBuhari @NGRPresident.”

Her tweets have drawn varying reactions from Nigerians from all walks of life, with many claiming she was “Medicine after death”.

“Why she no talk during election? Why na now she dey talk” said a man our correspondent interviewed on the streets of Abuja. “I sure say Atiku don give am money to talk that rubbish”.

However, as many detractors as she might appear to have, she also seems to have a lot of people taking her side on the issue, none more so than the First Lady herself, Hajia Aisha Buhari. In a now deleted post, the wife of the president lamented the recent spate of Police Extra Judicial killings. She wrote:

“I stand with Omotola. Not only is she a fantastic actress, she’s also a voice for change. Which my husband is. Or used to be. We cannot not continue like this. The President must do something about the unnecessary deaths. If he won’t listen to me, maybe he will listen to Omosexy. He watches her movies all the time”.

Meanwhile, the personal assistant to the president had already claimed that what Omotola said was irrelevant, while going on a tangent to tweet on the increase in rice production in Kano (see tweet below).

https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/i-stand-with-omotola-first-lady-aisha-buhari/

Junk news from Newsjunk.com.ng

6 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Monimatic(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Even Aisha knows Buhari is a monumental FAILURE and a DISASTER

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Bluezy13(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hehehe...Omosexy

Nonsensical but hilarious blogger
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Earthquake3: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Aisha don turn to wailer
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by vixpal: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fake news
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by SilasNwude: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
payges:

However, as many detractors as she might appear to have, she also seems to have a lot of people taking her side on the issue, none more so than the First Lady herself, Hajia Aisha Buhari. In a now deleted post, the wife of the president lamented the recent spate of Police Extra Judicial killings. She wrote:..continue reading https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/i-stand-with-omotola-first-lady-aisha-buhari/

[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
but you still campaigned for your husband foreign terrorist
useless shameless corrupt prostitute

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by teresafaith: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
This harlot is the most shameless hypocrite I've ever known
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Larwin(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
angry
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Larwin(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mrs first lady, you refused to stood by us when we need you. Your opinion doesn't count again sad
Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sebi na newsjunk cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by lilfreezy: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
But she campaigned for her husband, the poverty inflicting night king.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Stand With Omotola” – First Lady, Aisha Buhari by Cletus77(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
This scam of a woman again??

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Another Video Showing Captured Soldiers Awaiting Execution / Enugu Assembly Commends Onoh’s Job As ECTDA Chair / Peter Obi Is Wasting His Time Because We Own The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.