Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON (29207 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima Get GCFR, GCON Titles / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Some people won't sleep tonight.

Sai Baba, the man wey sabi.
Let them reverse the economy, stop killings etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
The charm offensive is on!

Sha Better than maulag.

That was good times trolling unilag grads

1 Like

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by SuperS1Panther: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Watch and see how pigidiotic Osus and Ojukwus will be wailing.

It is just in their evil character

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by themanderon: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Why now? just a few months to election you suddenly remembered these heroes that were so tormented by your people when they were alive. This one will not fly. You have been rejected by God and the people. Only zombies will fall for this.
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Bad belle people from the poto poto republic are already reacting over the news when the family of the late icon are yet to make any statement.

Please shut it

The late great elder states man.never accepted awards from.corrupt and abusive governments

He would.never have accepted thistop reasoning like a tout
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by IJOBA2: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Okoroawusa:

IS IT YOUR BUY?
MALLAM STOP QUOTING MEangry
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by treasuremi1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
We are less concerned about whosoever u choose to give titles and honour to. As far as an average Yoruba is concerned, you didn't achieve anything for the past 3 years. You are leaving that office come 2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by tete7000(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
I really don't know of what use is any award to the dead. The dead has no use of any award. Whatever you can't give people when they are alive, don't give them when they are dead, if it is something valuable, you may give their children.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by kitaatita: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
I smell politics in this move

Aliko Dangote has same class of award from GEJ. Was it politics?
South West and students of UNILAG rejected the renaming of the University of Lagos after MKO in the last administration. It was a grave error on their part.
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by DTaj: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
That is an insult to Gani from a government that have shown itself to be against all the principles the legal icon have ever fought & stood for.
Gani will never could have receive this Greek gift & be ashamed that Keyamo is associated with this evil.

You must either be a kid or an illiterate. Assuming you are a teenager, you should have used your thinking faculty, and should have looked up Google for history!

Buhari was the ONLY presidential candidate Gani Fawehinmi ever supported in his entire life! History cannot be distorted by clowns like you.

Buhari was the Head of State when Gani Fawehinmi ignored the rule made by NBA that no lawyer should take legal briefs regarding the military tribunals established to try corrupt politicians! Gani publicly told the world that he will take the legal briefs (and he did) because Buhari was a very honest man who was fighting corruption. NBA sanctioned Gani but he never cared. He stood by Buhari both as military Head of State and as a civilian candidate. That was the reason Keyamo willingly accepted Buhari’s campaign spokesman offer.

In all of Buhari’s previous attempts at the presidency, in Gani’s lifetime, he campaigned for Buhari.

So, next time, when you respond to issues, educate yourself. Stop displaying your stinking ignorance on social media!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by paix(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari is trying hard to pacify the Yorubas these days.
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by aspirebig: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Intrepid01(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chaii Buhari and co-horts playing politics cos of end term....hmmm we are watching.
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by ikechi1000(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Another ploy to deceive the people, the big question is, who will buy it?
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by sonnie10: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
2019 is for the highest bidder
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by front4line: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Are you Igbos cursed or what ?
Them give Yoruba man award all these oloriburukub from the Yeast side de reject award.
Did your God forsaken tribesmen reject the emoluments Buhari gave to Ekweme ?

Amadioha cut of the fingers you all use to type this rubbish.

wristbangle:
We're smarter than this. The next thing on the line is Awolowo and dele giwa. We can't be deceive by his useless antics.

So what about Oju-Iku (Ojukwu) and Lamidi Kanu? shocked

Paperwhite:
That is an insult to Gani from a government that have shown itself to be against all the principles the legal icon have ever fought & stood for.
Gani will never could have receive this Greek gift & be ashamed that Keyamo is associated with this evil.

MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Spits...

Gani Fawehmi will reject this Greek gift from Buhari the terrorist even in his grave

Xisnin:
Buhari is a pretender all in a bid to get votes. We all know that he is a chief abuser of human right. Gani will be turning in his grave over this "award".

Fawehinmi would prefer that Buhari award Benue residents the right to life and call his herdsmen brother to order.

We are not fooled!

Jckleiin:
Political Stunt to get votes from South West..smh

Bossontop:
undecided
Him don dey try buy yoruba pipu again ooo.....i hope say dey don get sense dis tym around

bedspread:
All these shenanigans are sooooo Unneccessary....

These bodies of these men hv long Rottened Nd thinking...

Their are now @eternity...
HeAven or Hell based on whether they surrendered to Jesus....

N0favors:
This Dullard trying to play politics. It won't work. Daura awaits you May 2019

Maldek666:

Gani does not need award from Buhari DEAD or ALIVE

Gani was not an illiterate and would not have supported the mor0nic leadership of the Headman of the Fulani herdsmen.

Tricking the Yorubas by awarding Gani the useless honor is an insult to intelligent people.

And you Madridboy should understand that you are not the only Buharist Yahoo Boy roaming nairaland, ask Berem, Gbame and the rest of the morons who have deactivated their usernames in shame.

You are paid to defend Buhari and I do not blame you for fighting for your stomach, but will your kids forgive you, knowing you did Yahoo Yahoo for Buhari to bring coins home ?

I dont think so.

Bossontop:
undecided
Him don dey try buy yoruba pipu again ooo.....i hope say dey don get sense dis tym around

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Bad belle people from the poto poto republic are already reacting over the news when the family of the late icon are yet to make any statement.

Dear Madridguy, I think it's high time we stop all these abusive language on fellow man like ourselves. Irrespective of our political affiliation, ideologies, tribes and religious beliefs. Be on faceless forum like this doesn't necessarily mean we should be doing anyhow. It's a very small world.
I've learnt not to judge or condemn people base on tribe. And I can tell you convincingly that each and everyone of us, irrespective of where we originated from, we both have our strength likewise we are all weeks in some areas.
Let me take the time to say, I'm Yoruba.
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by dadada98: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Only fools will be deceived by this move.
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Maldek666: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
front4line:
Them give Yoruba man award all these oloriburukubfrom the Yeast side they reject award.
Did you Mr God forsaken tribesmen reject the emoluments Buhari gave to Ekweme.

Amadioha cut of the fingers you all use to type this rubbish. May it not be well with each n everyone of you, your entire household included.

Ogun kill all of u one by one from your generation till those unborn.

Buhari Yahoo Boy, I am not Igbo.

Do not be silly. I do not stop you from earning your miserable 30K, mor0n
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
IJOBA2:
MALLAM STOP QUOTING MEangry
Ikpu nne gi "mallam"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by front4line: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Dear Madridguy, I think it's high time we stop all these abusive language on fellow man like ourselves. Irrespective of our political affiliation, ideologies, tribes and religious beliefs. Be on faceless forum like this doesn't necessarily mean we should be doing anyhow. It's a very small world.
I've learnt not to judge or condemn people base on tribe. And I can tell you convincingly that each and everyone of us, irrespective of where we originated from, we both have our strength likewise we are all weeks in some areas.
Let me take the time to say, I'm Yoruba.

If you like be British to hell with you.
Where were you when igbo taunyt others but when the favour is returned drunk jerk like u pop up everywhere cautioning everyone.

Ogun slap your stinking mouth for even raising this caution.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by QuotaSystem: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Some people won't sleep tonight.

Sai Baba, the man wey sabi.

What a well deserved and overdue honour for President MKO and the indefatigable Gani.

What makes it even sweeter is that IBB - the nationally acclaimed demon of democracy - is alive to witness the glorious honoring of a man whom he robbed of his democratic mandate, and his crowning as Nigeria's eternal symbol of democracy.

The icing on the cake is that this hot pepper in IBB's eyes is compliments of none other than the man he also hijacked power from previously - President Muhammadu Buhari cheesy

Bubu 2019 carry go jor!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by front4line: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Only fools will be deceived by this move.

Fools like you father n forefathers ba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by quickly: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
REFUSED IN ABSENTIA

HE already rejected in 2008

Rejection of National Award
In 2008 Mr Gani Fawehinmi rejected one of the highest national honours that can be bestowed on a citizen by the Nigerian government – Order of the Federal Republic (OFR) – in protest of the many years of misrule since Nigeria's independence.[5]
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Geesaintagape: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
We don't look 4 achievement, achievements show itself.
Buhari u can't cow SW again
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by nicason(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why now Dullan don do better today
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by sapele914(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Xisnin:
Buhari is a pretender all in a bid to get votes. We all know that he is a chief abuser of human right. Gani will be turning in his grave over this "award".

Fawehinmi would prefer that Buhari award Benue residents the right to life and call his herdsmen brother to order.

We are not fooled!
BIG FOOL go and do something with your life,even ordinary teaspoon award they won't give your father.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Bossontop(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
front4line:
Them give Yoruba man award all these oloriburukubfrom the Yeast side they reject award.
Did you Mr God forsaken tribesmen reject the emoluments Buhari gave to Ekweme.

Amadioha cut of the fingers you all use to type this rubbish. May it not be well with each n everyone of you, your entire household included.

Ogun kill all of u one by one from your generation till those unborn.
I'm not igbo mr man
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by brodalokie: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Any newspaper carry this news abi na till tomorrow?
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Sirjamo: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Demmzy15:
He didn't give Ojukwu! angry
Ojukwu will be recognized in Ivory Coast where he went to hide, we don't know him here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.