Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON (29211 Views)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by DAREH13: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
NGENU, YARIMO, SARKI ETC ANOTHER ACHIEVEMENT 4 PMB THIS UR OWN NATIONAL CAKE

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by anglin00: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
chai...greek gift

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by laurel03(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
At least we go enjoy it for ds years because next year never sure another government can cancel it...
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by joseh08: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
So with all the killings & Economical retrogression in the country, this is the only thing this man can do

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by nymphomaniac(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
That is an insult to Gani from a government that have shown itself to be anthetical to all the principles the legal icon have fought & stood for.Gani will never could have receive this Greek gift.
how do u knw?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by nairavsdollars(f): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bribe
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by vickylincon(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cool
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fela is next.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jckleiin:
Political Stunt to get votes from South West..smh
and it will work be causes Nigerians are naturally gullible and have short term memory.

Their mumu no go ever do.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by miceroms: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
South west patronage in progress.... South South will follow soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by IJOBA2: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
That is an insult to Gani from a government that have shown itself to be anthetical to all the principles the legal icon have fought & stood for.Gani will never could have receive this Greek gift.
HES TRYING TO BUY MORE GULLIBLE YORUBA MUSLIMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by legba1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Theres morre to this......PMB is def up to something.....both gestures tiwards tthe southwest....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by LIVEBYTRUTH: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why now? when he was alive you and your colleagues were busy changing him from one prison to another for saying the truth, what will this award to him in the grave now? honor me when i am alive ok, a living dog is far better than a dead lion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Throwback: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Well deserved!
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by adioolayi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Stunt, gimmicks or what have you....The Southwest has been clamouring for this for so long....As a person, I am happy.
The suffering of 1993 did not go unrewarded...
Congratulations to Late Chief Moshood Kasimawo Olawale Abiola (Fmr President of the Federal Rebublic of Nigeria)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by chuksanambra: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
GEJ did more than this and he was still kicked out in the end. Remember the MAULAG saga?

Go to the markets and motor parks and see how Buhari has been turned into a useless rag.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by oglalasioux(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm with Buhari on this one.

Kudos!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
JAGABAN!
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by pastorcyrus(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
AridunuThomas:
While many Nigerians are grappling with the new public holiday declared for the celebration of June 12 as the new National Democracy Day and the concomitant recognition of Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale "Olanbiwoninu" Abiola as a former President of Nigeria, many has missed the declaration of posthumous award to late human right activist and legal luminary, Chief Ganiyu Oyeshola Fawehinmi, SAN the second highest honour of Nigeria, typically given to Vice presidents and chief judges of the federation, GCON.

Peep the last statement of the fourth paragraph of the President's letter
Imagine this unintelligent man trying to please the late gani just to the Yoruba race to his side technically.
Bubu will fail this time around, I am waiting to see the late Gani even after taking GCON to stii do the needful and call a spade with its name.
I can still remember the quote of the late gani where he stated as follows "in a setting where lawlessness is the order of the day,it is unlawful to be law abiding"
Me and my goons said this to bubu

1 Share

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by ikaboy: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
SW 2: SE 0

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by ORIENTATION101: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
say baba nisho nibe 2019 vote of southwest is done for you.

obasanjo wo ile aye e lode.
Omo ale.

this is a victory for democracy.

what ibb thought he took away from abiola alive has been restored after his death even though he is not around.he will always be regarded as hero of democracy forever

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by NiajaXionist: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Spits...

Gani Fawehmi will reject this Greek gift from Buhari the terrorist even in his grave
Na ur Okenkere be d terrorist. Idddiiiiiotttt flatttthead

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Throwback: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
escodotman:
I smell politics in this move

It is definitely political, but to deserving Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by IJOBA2: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Bad belle people from the poto poto republic are already reacting over the news when the family of the late icon are yet to make any statement.
THIS Fulani BMC IS REALLY DOING HIS JOB VERY WELL.
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by MPESA(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
futprintz:
Even his signature looks like a crawling cow! grin
You really make me to go back to check the terrorist signature again.# wicked #baddest shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by MPESA(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
futprintz:
Even his signature looks like a crawling cow! grin
You really make me to go back to check the terrorist signature again.# you wicked #baddest shocked
Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Maldek666: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Some people won't sleep tonight.

Sai Baba, the man wey sabi.

Gani does not need award from Buhari DEAD or ALIVE

Gani was not an illiterate and would not have supported the mor0nic leadership of the Headman of the Fulani herdsmen.

Tricking the Yorubas by awarding Gani the useless honor is an insult to intelligent people.

And you Madridboy should understand that you are not the only Buharist Yahoo Boy roaming nairaland, ask Berem, Gbame and the rest of the morons who have deactivated their usernames in shame.

You are paid to defend Buhari and I do not blame you for fighting for your stomach, but will your kids forgive you, knowing you did Yahoo Yahoo for Buhari to bring coins home ?

I dont think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Okoroawusa: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
IJOBA2:
HES TRYING TO BUY MORE GULLIBLE YORUBA MUSLIMS
IS IT YOUR BUY?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by DTaj: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Some people won't sleep tonight.

Sai Baba, the man wey sabi.

Let me list those people:

1. Wicked, shameless, I-know-it-all, Mr. Perfect, Obasanjo will have insomnia tonite! Lol.

2. Tribal bigots

3. Religious fanatics

4. Children of unbridled hate who post profanity and hateful bile on NR, Sahara Reporters, Premium Times, Vanguard, Tribune, Authority, Igbere News, Blueprint, Daily Independent, etc

5. People who foam in the mouth, have seizures, go suddenly angry, and generally stop living their lives the moment they hear “Buhari”, etc, etc..

Buhari till 2023...There is absolutely nothing haters can do about it. Some people will commit suicide on May 29, 2019 after Buhari must have been sworn-in for a 2nd term!

LOL!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON by Okoroawusa: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Maldek666:

Gani does not need award from Buhari DEAD or ALIVE

Gani was not an illiterate and would not have supported the mor0nic leadership of the Headman of the Fulani herdsmen.

Tricking the Yorubas by awarding Gani the useless honor is an insult to intelligent people.

And you Madridboy should understand that you are not the only Buharist Yahoo Boy roaming nairaland, ask Berem, Gbame and the rest of the morons who have deactivated their usernames in shame.

You are paid to defend Buhari and I do not blame you for fighting for your stomach, but will your kids forgive you, knowing you did Yahoo Yahoo for Buhari to bring coins home ?

I dont think so.
see pain,chai!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.