Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (37223 Views)

JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari / She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by stevedre: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
The man who never saw tommorow, Fela knew better.
R.I.P Chief Gani F.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Deltatoto: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
nwaanambra1:
if only Gani is alive to witness the failure buhari is

if only he is alive to see the deep rooted bigory in the man called buhari

if only he has a foresight like fela - who saw thru the scam called buhari long before any one else did

if only Gani knows what we know now

if only. . .

RIP Gani
ur days will be long

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
TWO GREAT MEN
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Fitnessman(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ok o

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by BeingFrank(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Useful Idiots. Medicine After Death, And U R Rejoicing. How Has This Stop Fulani Herdsmen From Killing Ur People?
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by AntiWailer: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Better than not fighting at all.

It is a good baby step. When another Govt comes, it will focus on the ones left by Buhari.

Imagine if Jonathan had pretended that he hate corruption, do you think we would have been where we are now?

I taya for dummies ooo.

Obasanjo fight dem say na 3rd term ambition.
Jonathan no fight, na issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by nanotechy: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Even if Fela comes from the land of the dead to endorse Buhari, we are voting him out. He has a little education, and that greatly impedes his capacity. An illiterate would even do better. "It is unquestionably true that the greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge". If we leave Buhari on that seat, we are all dead!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by ORIENTATION101: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
nanotechy:
Even if Fela comes from the land of the dead to endorse Buhari, we are voting him out. He has a little education, and that greatly impedes his capacity. An illiterate would even do better. "It is unquestionably true that the greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge". If we leave Buhari on that seat, we are all dead!!
sorry who is we the last time I checked you only have one vote out of the 60 million eligible votersgrin

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by SoulB6: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari the superman, Buhari the super star, Buhari the undisputed, Buhari the people hope, Buhari the people choice, Buhari the conquera, Buhari the leader, Buhari the ruler, Buhari the reliable, Buhari the trustworthy, Buhari the truthful, Buhari till 2023 by God grace.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by jidamsel43(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Deltatoto:
u will die before 2019 elections pmb will not be Alife to run come 2019
Do you think death cares for age

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Oilwell(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba, the man wey sabi grin

Bros hide your head in shame for this rubbish you do on nairaland.
Send me your CV I promise you a job of minimun 300k per month.
This online ashawo wey you dey do no be job

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Deltatoto: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
jidamsel43:
Do you think death cares for age
retrieve ur statement abt pmb till 2023 or face my wrath from my evil temple
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Oilwell(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
buhariguy:
How can human right activist not support anti corruption

Bros hide your head in shame for this rubbish you do on nairaland. Look around you and pity your relations at least
This online ashawo wey you dey do no be job.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by TheUbermensch: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
jidamsel43:
Today, The President has won my heart with this declaration. This is best political gimmick that will surely surrender the ego and hatred that some Yorubas have for this administration.
Before not PMB but now am for PMB Till 2023

Because he gave some concessions to your tribe?

Concessions that won't affect your life directly? cheesy

Fools are plenty in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Kenndleysense(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
This must be Jagaban' s prescriptions to PMB as a part of their political strategies to win over the SW. On the flip side, this is done to spite both IBB and OBJ.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by buhariguy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oilwell:

Bros hide your head in shame for this rubbish you do on nairaland. Look around you and pity your relations at least
This online ashawo wey you dey do no be job.
oilwell,
No wonder, my guy said the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are greedily lazy,
They don't want to work, they will be saying is our oil,
that is why oilwell want to give buhari 300 oilwell .
Hahahaahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by sanpipita(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
jidamsel43:
Today, The President has won my heart with this declaration. This is best political gimmick that will surely surrender the ego and hatred that some Yorubas have for this administration.

Typical Nigerian, emotions before sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by dododawa1: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
I Don dey pity BUHARI
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by buhariguy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
dododawa1:
I Don dey pity BUHARI till 2023
idiotic pigs of biafra cannot hold this blow from buhari

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by dadavivo: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

He is already with 80% of the Yoruba votes.
Not all Yorubas are stupid. if you don't have conscience seek one. the fulanis are crafty, they have done it before, they will do it again.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by adedavids(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
The ediot can't get relevant people to support him anymore. he's opting for dead and irrelevant people like GF and Yakubu Gowon
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
jidamsel43:

I like the word you used.... Gimmick. grin. and the zombies liked the comment cheesy
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by TheUbermensch: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
This is to show you that the late icon, saw tomorrow.

He did not only endorse Buhari in 2003 but went ahead to crown him Champion of Anti Corruption.

May God Bless President Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023.

Can we all dedicate today to the Late ICON.

Lol. Bruh for real tho how much do you get paid for this? Do I need send a PM? Hook me up.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Kingspin(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Stop the killing and reverse the economy.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Kingspin(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
He declare June 12 democracy day; shouldn't be a government achievement.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by jidamsel43(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Deltatoto:
retrieve ur statement abt pmb till 2023 or face my wrath from my evil temple
if you can not beat them , then join them. I believe that you know that nothing will stop PMB re- election till 2023.
pls take heart in advance

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by SirBunky85(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Throwback:

I am certain that Gani Fawehinmi would be disappointed in the political way that Buhari has been fighting corruption.

Corruption fight that respects sacred cows and presidency officials.

Buhari can do more, but has chosen not to do so.
thank goodness u believe he's fighting corruption,just dat hes only after d corrupt persons in pdp.as far as the people hes fighting are corrupt,hes doing well

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Esji80(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Gani was a true activist and a legend.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by SirBunky85(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

He is already with 80% of the Yoruba votes.
lol.u must be a wicked person for dis kind comments.seems u want salamrushdie a.ka.pa chukwudi44 to commit suicide abi?
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by SirBunky85(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Throwback:

Jonathan was a moro.n who even with election defeat staring him squarely, still went to Enugu to lament that Buhari jailed Nwobodo for stealing money.

I maintain that Jonathan was the chief campaigner for Buhari's electoral victory.
sense no go kill u-buhari jailed nwobodo because of common generator he stole

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by SirBunky85(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksanambra:

Fingers crossed in the SW If he likes, he should appoint Awolowo President from his grave Next, we're waiting for him to come spend money in the SW
He's going to get his report card in 2019
evn inconsequential kponkros dey follow talk sef.pmb don suffer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / President Buhari Receives Chadian President In Aso Rock (Photos) / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Egyegbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.