Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (37219 Views)

JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari / She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2018
jidamsel43:
Today, The President has won my heart with this declaration. This is best political gimmick that will surely surrender the ego and hatred that some Yorubas have for this administration.
Before not PMB but now am for PMB Till 2023
Di...khead
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Oilwell(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2018
madridguy:
Are you sure of getting me job?

If you will leave this BMC (Buhari media crew)job and face reality. I can help
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by opedaydydx9(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2018
jidamsel43:
Today, The President has won my heart with this declaration. This is best political gimmick that will surely surrender the ego and hatred that some Yorubas have for this administration.
lies you v always even fr buhari
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by supereagle(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

He is already with 80% of the Yoruba votes.
Yoruba Nation decides the way forward, ignore them at your own peril. If IBB succeeded in penetrating them when he wanted to rule again, he would have succeeded. Yoruba stopped his his dream from ruling us again. They beat them up in Abeokuta that marked the end of his evil desires.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by modik(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

Stop saying nonsense, Yorubas do not have hatred for this administration. Only children of hate and anger from the potopoto republic of drugs and robbery hate anything good.

Recession is good

Millions of job losses are good

Mindless killings and loss of valuable lives are good

Nepotism and tribalistic appointments are good

Branding Nigerians "bad" across the globe is good

Declaring hardworking youths as "lazy" is good

Disobedience to court orders and disregard for democratic institutions are all good

Ruling by quasi dictatorship is good in a democratic regime.

Disregard to rule of law is also good.... Ask Belgore and legal luminaries on award of national honors to the dead.

Who then is supporting bad governance?
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by firo08(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2018
A certain tribe and region in Nigeria is well educated but they choose to live like slave to the uneducated region. I wonder why they turned traitor against other, if you don't support their view they call your names, and the most outstanding ones who desist from their (skilled-lie attitude) receives lashes and hatred. My questions over the years why are like this and behave in this manner? They are all over social media ranting and castigating IPOB for wanting their independent. God will never forgive them, Arewa will continue using them.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Ugosample(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Sleyanya1:
A fact I've observed over the years, although painful but I've come to accept it for what it is (Reality):

"Most Nigerians Live for the present, choosing to have little/no memory of the past."

...Because 2019 is here, sudden moves will be made to 'memories' of the people. They're joy-filled to the brim, they can't wait to sow in another four years of 'Circus-movement Leadership'.

Nigerians can be very stupid

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by CilicMarin: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Oilwell:

Bros hide your head in shame for this rubbish you do on nairaland. Look around you and pity your relations at least
Send me your CV I promise you a job of minimun 300k per month.
This online ashawo wey you dey do no be job.

Poor soul! All your post history are all centred around MMM fraud. And you are here boasting of helping someone else. grin

Go and eat three square meals first, before disgracing yourself online. Oponu!
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by datribune: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Oblang(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:
if only Gani is alive to witness the failure buhari is

if only he is alive to see the deep rooted bigory in the man called buhari

if only he has a foresight like fela - who saw thru the scam called buhari long before any one else did

if only Gani knows what we know now

if only. . .

RIP Gani

Gani was there when Buhari first ruled in 1984 so he knew who Buhari is..
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by abokikhalifa: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2018
phoenix90:

Like your Buhari didn't spend billions on Aso rock clinic and flies abroad for treatment, while his wife bewails the lack of drugs and equipment in the clinic. Like Buhari didn't join Abacha in looting Nigeria dry with their fraudulent PTF, like your Buhari accounted for the missing 2.55billion dollars � that went missing under his watch as petroleum minister in the 70's and the same Buhari is supervising NNPC that awarded bogus contracts worth 25billion dollars without due process. So much for integrity and Anti-kwarruption.
Fine use your PVC and allow Nigerians to make their choice in the coming General Election. It's as simple as that.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Oblang(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2018
firo08:
A certain tribe and region in Nigeria is well educated but they choose to live like slave to the uneducated region. I wonder why they turned traitor against other, if you don't support their view they call your names, and the most outstanding ones who desist from their (skilled-lie attitude) receives lashes and hatred. My questions over the years why are like this and behave in this manner? They are all over social media ranting and castigating IPOB for wanting their independent. God will never forgive them, Arewa will continue using them.

The same way u leave them to make their own decision without insulting them right? It is common knowledge how u insult them several times for talking abt their displeasure abt the Jonathan's govt. Does ur ipob mind its business when its leader started insulting other tribe b4 he started getting similar reactions?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by ruffDiamond: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2018
the mods better had bettet close thid yeye thread..i reserved huge respect for gani ,but im very certain he would have rejected it outright ..given the lopsided anti corruption war ,with the grasscuter,maina criminals ,,and co stll chilling with their loot undecided the economy is still in shamble sith risingg poverty level.so many allegations,arrests,yet no prosecution and conviction till date!it is still largely paddy-paddy goverment!why hadnt they thought it important to honour fela too undecided now,that s the real hero of democracy!i(f ever there was one),once more,gani award is in order but the fact still remain that he would have rejected it.he was a very principled man snd does not tolerate rubbish..
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by isnovic(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
This is to show you that the late icon, saw tomorrow.

He did not only endorse Buhari in 2003 but went ahead to crown him Champion of Anti Corruption.

May God Bless President Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023.

Can we all dedicate today to the Late ICON.

At least Gani, we will not have the pleasure of saying: the best President we never had!!!!

Because we seen him become presidenet, howbeit after your demise, but the result is presidency is left for the jury because am totally disappointed Gani.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2018
I have always thought Yoruba's are wise, how on earth will they be celebrating failure because of an award given to a dead man? Wow! Cheap indeed
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Ugosample(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2018
deloon:
I thought we were smart. I'm highly disappointed. How can we fall for this?

Nigerians in general are NOT smart

Ethnic and religious sentiments have blocked their brains
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by kayzEkefre(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Well done �...u typed sh!t
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Yes, I'm willing to leave BMC if you're serious.

Oilwell:

If you will leave this BMC (Buhari media crew)job and face reality. I can help
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2018
jidamsel43:
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
jidamsel43:
so the declaration will bring food for your table or put an end to suffer suffer u dey collect since 2015.... I don't know why Fulani oligarchy keep fooling you guys from west....
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Oilwell(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Poor soul! All your post history are all centred around MMM fraud. And you are here boasting of helping someone else. grin

Go and eat three square meals first, before disgracing yourself online. Oponu!

Bro sorry for you, yes I actually lost 2.5M in MMM. I am a HOD and have a job slot which I extended to three persons: you, Buhariguy and Madridguy.

But I have just decided to give the opportunity to Madridguy who responded respectfully and has owned up on this BMC nonsense if

he will relocate to PH. I believe you know him, I will do it just to spite you and he will be the one to give you all the story.

No be everyone you see here dey hungry oh.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Are you HOD of a company or in a school?

Oilwell:

Bro sorry for you, yes I actually lost 2.5M in MMM. I am a HOD and have a job slot which I extended to three persons: you, Buhariguy and Madridguy.

But I have just decided to give the opportunity to Madridguy who responded respectfully and has owned up on this BMC nonsense if

he will relocate to PH. I believe you know him, I will do it just to spite you and he will be the one to give you all the story.

Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by aribisala0(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2018
aribisala0:

Ass Kissing started at Independence

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik wh was rewarded with a figurehead President title Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik who was rewarded with a figurehead President title

Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition

1983Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
By this time the Runaway Ojuiku had been pardoned by Shagari and joined NPN

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

No be today Chinedu done dey do boyboy for Aboki, e done tay

firo08:
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by 7lives: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Do you prefer Jonathan to Buhari?
Of course what do you think his lamentations are about?
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by KEVIND: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
This is to show you that the late icon, saw tomorrow.

He did not only endorse Buhari in 2003 but went ahead to crown him Champion of Anti Corruption.

May God Bless President Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023.

Can we all dedicate today to the Late ICON.

It's the same way others like OBJ,IBB,Father Mbaka, Woke Soyinka etc endorsed him in 2015 and are now regretting for being deceived and dissapointed.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by 7lives: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2018
modik:

Recession is good

Millions of job losses are good

Mindless killings and loss of valuable lives are good

Nepotism and tribalistic appointments are good

Branding Nigerians "bad" across the globe is good

Declaring hardworking youths as "lazy" is good

Disobedience to court orders and disregard for democratic institutions are all good

Ruling by quasi dictatorship is good in a democratic regime.

Disregard to rule of law is also good.... Ask Belgore and legal luminaries on award of national honors to the dead.

Who then is supporting bad governance?

Soappy tears.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by 7lives: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2018
firo08:

Soappy tears.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by abokikhalifa: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2018
7lives:

Of course what do you think his lamentations are about?

Lol.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Iceberg3: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksanambra:

Fingers crossed in the SW
If he likes, he should appoint Awolowo President from his grave
Next, we're waiting for him to come spend money in the SW

He's going to get his report card in 2019

shaataap and put ur hand on your head and repeat after me,SAI BABA. SAI BABA TILL 2023

grin

grin
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by aguizm(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oilwell:

Boss man, i am based in ph ooo. Desperately in need of a job.Help a brother.
Re: Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" by Oilwell(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
madridguy:
Are you HOD of a company or in a school?

In BHGE

Whats your background?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.