Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri (33711 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Role In The June 12th Democracy Day / Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Buhari Cautions Against Divisive Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by wingmanII: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2018
ogene007:

You response confirms that your 'mumu button' is already activated. You no longer are in a position for rational thinking. I guess this June 12 proclamation has restored all the jobs lost and brought back to life all those that have been massacred and continue to be killed across the length and breadth of the country. I guess that it has restored the exchange rate of the naira to the dollar to the pre- may 29, 2015 rate. I guess it has restored investors confidence in the economy such that businesses that left are all coming back. If non of the aforementioned has happened as a result of the proclamation, it then follows that you are simply experiencing a sense of transient eldorado akinto what the abusers of codein and tramadol experience whenever they are high. Indeed, you are high right now and should expect the massive crashing down that follows after the drug has worn off. So go on with your delusions.
Honestly I will be seriously disappointed if Yorubas vote this man again in 2019 just cause he gave posthumous awards and declared June 12 democracy day.

1 Like

Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by anaton(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2018
ericsmith:

total 5% sitting home 365days can never overshadow 95% sit @ home on a day grin
the next day you guys couldnt even wait before started counting your loss economically.

A 5% sit at home that made headlines news and got international media's attention.

What a 5%.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by wingmanII: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2018
MENELIK11:

Be guided sir, Abacha died before Abiola so educate on how he killed Abiola. this hypocrisy will not help you sir. Regards.
Who jailed him? Who murdered his wife? Don't you think this is enough to kill a man.?
Sometimes you can kill somebody without touching him, kill a man's spirit the body may follow sooner.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by tallestcash: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2018
wingmanII:
If this action will make Yorubas vote Buhari despite his abysmal and shameful performance, then they are really foolish and super naive.

Ipob pigs and Biafra goat hatred and envy for YORUBA is the key factor behind Igbo setback in governing the affair of the country

1 Like

Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by wingmanII: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2018
After one month, I bet you the euphoria would have died down. When hunger, joblessness, poor infrastructure and Buhari's ineptitude bites again, the June 12 issue will be a back burner. It may be a good political move, but it is not enough and may not sway votes in his favour unless he follows up with more serious and result oriented leadership.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by wingmanII: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2018
tallestcash:

Ipob pigs and Biafra goat hatred and envy for YORUBA is the key factor behind Igbo setback in governing the affair of the country
OK. I agree with you but you that has been governing how are you better off than the average Igbo man or woman?
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by albers20: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Google__Certification-

Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by livinbygrace: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2018
powerkey:
If YORUBAs like, let them vote this disaster called Buhari.

No wonder. Yorubas are easily deceived..

Saying Yorubas are sophisticated is a big joke.

People that can't discern a enemy from a friend......

Tell me how this declaration will stop the killing of Christians by Buhari and his band of terrorists herdsmen?

Stop being sentimental and face reality.Who else will they vote for ,if not for Buhari.Kindly mention one serious contender from the opposition.As at this moment PDP is not serious and does not have any credible candidate that can defeat Buhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by Enice(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2018
clefstone:
I have a problem with hipocrisy and psychophancy
the way I see it, you are being jealous of the masterstroke Buhari just gave the PDP in the South West. This is call consolidation. Buhari will win the SW with a landslide.

1 Like

Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by hmuhammad(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2018
clevvermind:
Jonathan is still the best.
says IPOB miscreant
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by hmuhammad(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2018
clefstone:
what is d meaning of IPOB?
ask kanu
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2018
anaton:

A 5% sit at home that made headlines news and got international media's attention.

What a 5%.

these days everything makes news headline ,,wait till i kill a snake in my compound ,watch as that will make a FP on biggest platform NL.
everything makes news this days u know, but nothing new
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by Aroyehunkayode: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2018
RENOOOOOOOOOOOO,keepppppppp queitttttttttt you have lost your mind,you are an ordinary looser with your boss JONA,we love buhari in south west,he did this for democracy,for nigeria and to proove a point to all the past leaders who has been hypocritical about june 12.Buhari shows class and proove he is a real leader.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by koboko69: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
PerformOrResign:
Reading through this comments just make me see how dumb Nigerian youths are. Reno is so intelligent and smart and yet he tries to share this intelligence with our youths but all they do is castigate their helper. God save Nigeria

Bro....u probably referring to yourself. If Reno is your helper....fine ....! We nor drag am with u.....go and emjoy is intelligence.....
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by ogene007: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2018
tallestcash:

How has Ndigbo not producing the next President become a setback? What did OBJ's 8 years in power do for the average Yoruba man? What had the over 30years of leadership by the North done for the average northerner? People who think that their region need to produce the President inorder for them to advance suffer from mental poverty. Ndigbo is rooting for a restructured Nigeria where there is a level playing field for competition. Ndigbo do not need the Presidency more than the rest of the country needs an Ndigbo President. The indomitable spirit of an average Ndigbo person ensures that he will ultimately emerge as the MVP(most valuable player) in any environment with a level playing field. The late Saudana of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello attested to this ability inherent in an average Ndigbo person, hence his hatred for Ndigbo. We are proudly Igbo and it is in our DNA to prevail no matter the stumbling blobks deliberately put on our way.
Nigeria's problem is that of a faulty structure that continues to throw up mediocres who come in to mismanage the country. Highly productive and competitive countries have structures that allow only their best to manage their countries while the reverse is the case in Nigeria. Our GDP is in steady decline while population is spiralling out of control. The rest of the world in the next two decades oils have done away with fossil fuel and what becomes of Nigeria with say over 500 million population. You guess is as good as mine. You don't need a rocket scientist for you to know that the nation will go bankrupt as we continue to depend on sharing the national cake. The cake is already shrinking.
The way forward is to restructure the country along the lines of fiscal federalism so that the states can effectively compete against themselves. Any state that chooses to mismanage their affairs will face the music alone. How can you put bicycles ahead of Ferraris with institutional roadblocks to ensure that the Ferraris will not over take the bicycle. How can such a system compete in an ever increasing competitive global environment. If we continue this way, I forsee a not too distant future when Nigeria will be going cap in hand to go and beg Ghana, Senegal, Benin Republic for aids.
The only way forward is a restructured system that replaces the present nepotistic system with a meritocratic one.
So, Ndigbo is not your problem. Your problem is the Hausa/Fulani political establishment who feel that the present structure is advantageous to them even if the majority of their people are living far below the poverty line. They are the people referred to as the Caliphate who insist on maintenance of the status quo. The Caliphate have always seen the SW as a willing tool to be used and what PMB has done by this his political opportunistic declaration is no different from their age long strategy. The Caliphate will dispense of Tinubu and the SW after they have achieved their 2019 gosl. It is left to be seen if the SW we be wiser this time around.

2 Likes

Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by omoluka: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Do you now see an average Yoruba will betray you when you least expected? Can't you see that the same fellows that are chanting #BackToDaura are the same people insulting Reno
Guy forget, i don't think this will make the sensible ones among us vote buhari again.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by clefstone(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2018
hmuhammad:
ask kanu
what has Kanu Nwankwo got to do with this?
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by powerkey: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
icon007:

If yoruba are easily deceived, ur gej would still be there with his dollars offerings. We just appreciate pmb's move. Politics or not, the recognition is long overdue. Whether we vote him or not, till den.

I agree with you in all sincerity....

Abiola should be honoured.

I only condemn those shouting sai baba again.

Is it not the same North that deprived abiola the opportunity to rule Nigeria?

Yorubas should remember that the Eastern Region and Igbos particularly voted no other than abiola in that election.

We voted abiola and was not happy that they didn't let him rule.

The same North that have always conspired against the best of Yoruba.

Remember abiola.
Remember bola ige.
Remember all the Yoruba icons that were slaughtered by these northern animals and say no to Buhari......
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by powerkey: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Enice:
the way I see it, you are being jealous of the masterstroke Buhari just gave the PDP in the South West. This is call consolidation. Buhari will win the SW with a landslide.

And so?

After winning what next?

You're still unemployed oo. will Buhari change your status?

Vote him and continue with your suffering.....
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
clefstone:
Buhari is just one hyped hypocrite. He knows clearly that his performance on the job cannot earn him a second term he has finally opted to work on the sentiment of the SW. Where was Buhari's voice in all those years of the June 12 struggle? Where was his voice when his principal incarcerated MKO? He has finally found his voice less than a year to d election.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by Nicecarter: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
the yoruba's are the most dumbest people in Nigeria they are used anyhow they don't have religion today christian tomorrow muslim next oduduwa worshipers if you are a Nigerian please is better you trust an Hausa man than a Yoruba man...
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by Enice(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
powerkey:

And so?

After winning what next?

You're still unemployed oo. will Buhari change your status?

Vote him and continue with your suffering.....
unemployed ke? You think everybody is like you? If am unemployed, I would not be on the net wasting my time on politics
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by Sike(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who's the true joker between them
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by adesamix(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
If he did it because of SW votes that is a lie. He had our vote in 2015.

He just consolidated it with this heart warming announcement.

If you are not happy with the news, you are an enemy of democracy and SW.

Do you think we have forgotten how your Hero gave undeserved presidential pardon to one of the looters of our commonwealth-- Bode George. What is it not for political gain then.

If your principal can do that for political gain, it is within the right to do whatsoever he likes for political gain.

The same Buhari paid the entitlements of Biafrau.d bandits and rebels calling themselves soldiers which has been promised since 1970. Was it for political gain or it is was for doing what is right and just.
ds man l pit u, u never know anything, heh don't let b too late to cry.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by selemempe: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
fyneguy:

A BIG FAT LIE
people that shouldnt talk when i'm talking. All because of internet
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by selemempe: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
tallestcash:

Mr tallestcash....read and re-read this reply below. Study it like gospel or koran because in 5 years u will see the truth in every word of it
ogene007:

How has Ndigbo not producing the next President become a setback? What did OBJ's 8 years in power do for the average Yoruba man? What had the over 30years of leadership by the North done for the average northerner? People who think that their region need to produce the President inorder for them to advance suffer from mental poverty. Ndigbo is rooting for a restructured Nigeria where there is a level playing field for competition. Ndigbo do not need the Presidency more than the rest of the country needs an Ndigbo President. The indomitable spirit of an average Ndigbo person ensures that he will ultimately emerge as the MVP(most valuable player) in any environment with a level playing field. The late Saudana of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello attested to this ability inherent in an average Ndigbo person, hence his hatred for Ndigbo. We are proudly Igbo and it is in our DNA to prevail no matter the stumbling blobks deliberately put on our way.
Nigeria's problem is that of a faulty structure that continues to throw up mediocres who come in to mismanage the country. Highly productive and competitive countries have structures that allow only their best to manage their countries while the reverse is the case in Nigeria. Our GDP is in steady decline while population is spiralling out of control. The rest of the world in the next two decades oils have done away with fossil fuel and what becomes of Nigeria with say over 500 million population. You guess is as good as mine. You don't need a rocket scientist for you to know that the nation will go bankrupt as we continue to depend on sharing the national cake. The cake is already shrinking.
The way forward is to restructure the country along the lines of fiscal federalism so that the states can effectively compete against themselves. Any state that chooses to mismanage their affairs will face the music alone. How can you put bicycles ahead of Ferraris with institutional roadblocks to ensure that the Ferraris will not over take the bicycle. How can such a system compete in an ever increasing competitive global environment. If we continue this way, I forsee a not too distant future when Nigeria will be going cap in hand to go and beg Ghana, Senegal, Benin Republic for aids.
The only way forward is a restructured system that replaces the present nepotistic system with a meritocratic one.
So, Ndigbo is not your problem. Your problem is the Hausa/Fulani political establishment who feel that the present structure is advantageous to them even if the majority of their people are living far below the poverty line. They are the people referred to as the Caliphate who insist on maintenance of the status quo. The Caliphate have always seen the SW as a willing tool to be used and what PMB has done by this his political opportunistic declaration is no different from their age long strategy. The Caliphate will dispense of Tinubu and the SW after they have achieved their 2019 gosl. It is left to be seen if the SW we be wiser this time around.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by selemempe: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Throwback:

Dude if you claim that you were part of any protest at all in Enugu, then you must have been a union member who found themselves alone without any support from the residents of the state.
boy come how old are u? U are telling me that i must be a union member to have been part of a protest. Listen to ur logic. So there is no conceivable way i could have been part of those protests without being in the union. The catholic priests in the link i showed u, which union are they in?

I insist that Enugu that I watched live on the news, was as normal as Monday workday,
which news was that? Lagos-ibadan media or nta? Did u watch a neutral news?
and I still insist that Sullivan Chime ensured that the Sit-At-Home strike was totally not adhered to in Enugu state. Or you think I just mentioned Enugu and Sullivan Chime specifically, even after you had claimed to have been involved in the strike in the same Enugu?
so if a pdp governor and staunch supporter of the president takes a partisan stance, it should represent the views of the entire Igbos. That like me calling tinubu out for not being part of the 2015 subsidy protests. Come this boy, do u even know there was a protest in 2015 because of subsidy? I guess not. Lagos-ibadan media probably didnt tell u that. U guys have a very one-sided view of things in the west that is just annoying

When I tell you I saw something live, please believe me because I am like an Elephant that never forgets. I will never need to lie about an historic event just to win an online argument.

https://news.ghanamma.com/2012/02/16/removal-of-oil-subsidy-in-nigeria-the-only-way-forward-gov-sullivan-i-chime-of-enugu-state/

lol...let me ask u this...how old are u? Is ur arguement that sullivan wasnt part of the protests or that igbos werent part of the protests? Only a mature mind will know wat he is arguing and stick to it.

Who born school children well to go school in Lagos during a sit at home strike with street protests?

Many more instances like this were commonplace all over the SouthEast and SouthEast (while Lagos, Ogun Oyo, Kwara, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Jos were at a total standstill), who reduced the protest to a Yoruba and North protest, and for which till today, everybody except you have continued to label it a political protest by Yorubas and Northerners against the favourite Son of the SouthEast and SouthSouth.
well...i should stop talking with u...cos ur logic baffles me a lot. And u are probably the brightest yoruba commentator here, evidenced by the likes ur comrades give u. So of all the people in Nigeria, i am the only person who thought that the 2012 subsidy protests were national and not yoruba owned? Bros..... angry
So those who protested in many parts of se and ss thought that it was a yoruba protest?
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by kenrajmill(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
ogene007:

You response confirms that your 'mumu button' is already activated. You no longer are in a position for rational thinking. I guess this June 12 proclamation has restored all the jobs lost and brought back to life all those that have been massacred and continue to be killed across the length and breadth of the country. I guess that it has restored the exchange rate of the naira to the dollar to the pre- may 29, 2015 rate. I guess it has restored investors confidence in the economy such that businesses that left are all coming back. If non of the aforementioned has happened as a result of the proclamation, it then follows that you are simply experiencing a sense of transient eldorado akinto what the abusers of codein and tramadol experience whenever they are high. Indeed, you are high right now and should expect the massive crashing down that follows after the drug has worn off. So go on with your delusions.

You are so pained to the extent of writing this fallacy, nonsense, useless, senseless and baseless comments... Stop hiding behind the killing to defame the character and integrity of the president. Stop saying nonsense about economy of the country because your GEJ misappropriated the funds, stop ranting on exchange rate cos the past administration caused the mess. You shall not rest until you straighten your head.
Idiots!
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by KingRagnar: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Reno, you are the biggest joke of all time. A joke who speaks only negativity into Nigeria, a joke who claims bravery but hides beneath a table to throw a punch, a joke who claims to know it all but cannot recognize a nobility when he sees one, a joke who dwells, eat, sleep and breath in denial. How do you survive with yourself? You know the truth but just can't bring yourself to accept it. Reno, you are the joke of all jokes!. And when I speak of nobility, I speak of PMB!!!
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

GEJ got 43% after camping in SW for 6weeks in which he dollarized our region.

Will that be the case in 2019,?

So u mean the Sophisticated SW collected money to vote for GEJ?
grin.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There was nothing Ill advised about naming Unilag after Abiola except the fact that whole APC and South West were bent on embarrassing Jonathan at every turn so even of he had made June 12 MKO abiola they would have still protested ... we all remember how when Jonathan removed subsidy the South West led the protest against him but yet we're quiet when Buhari removed subsidy and increased fuel price to 145 and then secretly re -intoduced subsidy 3 times more at 1.4 trillion naira without budgetary provision yet the South West is quiet ...
Jonathan traits of a Coward,Thank Jehovah we got rid of that confused Drunkard.
Re: June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri by walosky(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu, go and read about your barbarian forefathers and the depth of foolishness exhibited by them pre and post colonia Nigerian, then come back and make reasonable comment

Didirin Omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land / Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.