Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women (2320 Views)

Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by bongolistik(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2018
This is not to smear any gender but to voice out the reality on what many men face in the hands of women but always chose to remain silent about them.

I begin... It might surprise you to know that many guys pass through hell in their friendships and relationships with the female counterpart but the growing number of feminists all over the place have almost succeeded in turning the table around by making it seem as though the male counterparts are the cheats, batterers, bullys, heartless, uncaring and in fact the beast in most given relationships.

Let's start with the major thing that breaks the heart in a relationship "Cheating".. Yes many men do cheat their woman in a relationship with other women, and if I may ask, is cheating all the ills that men do against their woman that normally hurt them and make them attack and call men dogs and all sorts of other names?

I will answer the question now... Yes, cheating is the one and major reason why ladies attack guys. Aside from cheating I tell you that many guys don't hurt their woman in other ways as the ladies normally project.

Still on cheating, there is no gainsaying that these days the rate of cheating women is almost outgrowing that of their male counterparts, but at this point we want to peg it at equal rate by saying that women now cheat equally as men.

So if a man is breaking a woman's heart out there by cheating, there is equally a woman there that is also breaking a man's heart by cheating.

Now that we have established that both the men and women cheat equally, let's move onto other areas in a relationship.

Aside the cheating, what else do guys do that hurt their women? Almost nothing again, but you will easily hear women call men wife beater, bullys, uncaring, stingy etc. Truth is that the number of men that beat, bully, batter, uncaring, stingy to their woman are very few in number compared to the numbers that do not .

We all know that most men have soft spots for the females in general and by so doing, they end up devoting most of their time to care for their woman, to take care of them to the best of their abilities, to protect them, to give them what they need, to treat them as queens, to be gentle on them and I tell you that many men ordinarily will hardly lay their hands on their woman.

When it comes to giving, there is absolutely no gainsaying that many men are generous towards women, some men will have 5k and they won't even mind giving their woman 3k, while they keep 2k or their siblings will ask them for money they won't give but end up giving their woman. so forget about the stingy that women do call men.

In fact because of the way many men take care of their women in virtually all ramifications, others now easily see them as weak and call them names like magas, mugus, woman rapa, etc. Those are just pure signs of how soft hearted many men are generally towards women.

Now, what do the men get these days in return for their long known warm gestures to their female counterpart?

I tell you that many men get hell in return but they still try to maintain their calmness in the midst of the terrible things they pass through in the hands of their woman.

Are we talking of cooking.. Many of the women these days no longer know how to cook good food for their man and they prefer eateries to cooking and many men still swallow it and maintain calmness, even still sponsoring any eateries visited by their woman.

Is it dirty? Many men endure most of their woman act of uncleanliness, some of these ladies no longer see it as routine duty to keep their home neat, they hardly sweep, in fact the man drags broom with them on to cleaning the house. All they do is to wake up and glue their eyes on Zee World and Telemundo while the man is constantly seeking for ways to keep the family afloat.

Are we talking of taking care of the body and oneself? Most times females of these days even find it too lazy to take care of themselves, they only eat and grow out of proportion, little exercise, they won't do, some lose shapes and start looking less attractive and in fact their nonchalant attitude about themselves will even tempt the man to look outside, but many men endure these and swallow them.

There are many other things that guys ignore about their woman in a relationship and prefer to remain silent about them.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by chinchonglee(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by ubunja(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2018
marriage has run its course. with feminism gaining ground i wouldnt encourage any man to marry if they value their peace of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by okitikpo: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
ralphyoung123:
U are right bros, women are wicked and selfish, ignorant but they will always think they are smart. The only reason am in a relationship is for sex and I will never tolerate much rubbish because of it. As for marriage, over my dead body will I marry except she is one of the most kindhearted people alive.
The word "over my dead body" is strong o
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Bluezy13(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
ralphyoung123:
U are right bros, women are wicked and selfish, ignorant but they will always think they are smart. The only reason am in a relationship is for sex and I will never tolerate much rubbish because of it. As for marriage, over my dead body will I marry EXCEPT she is one of the most kindhearted people alive.

You just contradicted yourself.
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

You just contradicted yourself.
U are wrong, When I said women are wicked and selfish I meant most of them, that we call police officers thieves means that more than 70% of them are thieves and not that every police officer u see is a thief. Are we clear now ?.
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
If you must marry ,then make use of your brain. Don't be a fool because of sex.
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
okitikpo:
The word "over my dead body" is strong o
Women have gone to the extent of killing their husbands and even setting up a kidnap or robbery. Most of them envy the position of men even when it has been explained that everything is vanity. If they are tired of being women then they should do us a favour and commit suicide. Nonsense species.

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Bluezy13(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
ralphyoung123:
U are wrong, When I said women are wicked and selfish I meant most of them, that we call police officers thieves means that more than 70% of them are thieves and not that every police officer u see is a thief. Are we clear now ?.

Nay.

(1) You committed the fallacy of hasty generalization by not adding "some" to categorize the women in question.

(2) You claim your relationship with women is for sex only, how then do you intend to get married if not through relationship. Unless your definition of marriage is "sexdom".

(3) You alleged that over your corpse will you get married unless she is one of the most kindhearted women.

(a) How will you marry if not through relationship??
(b) How will you be in a relationship for the sake of sex only, but look forward to getting married??
(c) How will you find a kindhearted woman when your aim is sex?? It is not permissible rationally.
(d) Even if you find a kindhearted woman, what makes you think she will share your view about relationship being strictly for sex, proceed to having the relationship with you and consequently getting married to you

1 Like

Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

Nay.

(1) You committed the fallacy of hasty generalization by not adding "some" to categorize the women in question.

(2) You claim your relationship with women is for sex only, how then do you intend to get married if not through relationship. Unless your definition of marriage is "sexdom".

(3) You alleged that over your corpse will you get married unless she is one of the most kindhearted women.

(a) How will you marry if not through relationship??
(b) How will you be in a relationship for the sake of sex only, but look forward to getting married??
(c) How will you find a kindhearted woman when your aim is sex?? It is not permissible rationally.
(d) Even if you find a kindhearted woman, what makes you think she will share your view about relationship being strictly for sex, proceed to having the relationship with you and consequently getting married to you

I have seen cultists that are very useful to their parents, I have even seen good cultists that help people, but many of us will always say that cultists are bad and useless, that is the power of reputation and high percentage, the high percentage of bad women brought the generalization, 2)many people married without been in a relationship, 3)I never said I look forward to get married, and I also never said I am looking for a kind hearted woman, and u also don't expect me to tell a girl I want to marry that I am marrying her for sex only. I will end here, if u still think I contradicted myself then take it that way.
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by muyiwatosin: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
ralphyoung123:
I have seen cultists that are very useful to their parents, I have even seen good cultists that help people, but many of us will always say that cultists are bad and useless, that is the power of reputation and high percentage, the high percentage of bad women brought the generalization, 2)many people married without been in a relationship, 3)I never said I look forward to get married, and I also never said I am looking for a kind hearted woman, and u also don't expect me to tell a girl I want to marry that I am marrying her for sex only. I will end here, if u still think I contradicted myself then take it that way.
Epic!

1 Like

Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by seniorgozman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Correct
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by naijacentric(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
The bitter truth is dat the men are to be blamed the way the men shape the society is the way the women would go ask urself why is it dat naija women are different from oda women in africa?
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by lenghtinny(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Today's Women are the product of the society we live in which is highly influenced by men.... You can't blame them and exonerate the male folks.

That will be height of hypocrisy.
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by kazyhm(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
hmn
The true truth
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by czarina(f): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry angry True but goes both ways

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs NOW cool
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's a Good time to be alive grin

Every Dog has his day... kiss
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by Sheuns(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
I don't know why I'll have 5k, I'll now give 3k to one girlfriend. That's why some of these ladies call men mugu. 5k wey never do me spend sef.
Re: The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women by imitateMe(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2018
The annoying thing is that some mumu girls will come and start bragging that they don't make demands.

I've seen daughters of millionaires DESPERATELY begging for 1k. I wonder if they get orgasm from it.

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Really Wants. / Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics / Nurse Was Caught Giving A Patient Bl®w Jøb Inside Hospital...watch VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.