Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? (2478 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Bring Back Buhari's Head From Abuja / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life / Even The Person In The Other Room Cant Get Ideas Into Buhari's Head- Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Pope22(m): 1:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Please does anyone know how buhari's head is without a cap?
Does he have a bald hair?
Does he have hairs on his head?
How does he look with a cap?

Please anybody with useful information should help us. Thanks
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Nuezha(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Get any of his pictures of him in suits or military regalia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by meobizy(f): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2018
These children just smoke weed and come here to type the first thing which enters their mind. He released pictures during his campaign of himself in a suit, no cap in sight. Search Google for them.

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by DaBullIT(m): 2:13am On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
meobizy:
These children just smoke weed and come here to type the first thing which enters their mind. He released pictures during his campaign of him in a suit, no cap in sight. Search Google for them.
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by contactwale: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Here

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Trendy247: 6:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Pope22:
Please does anyone know how buhari's head is without a cap?
Does he have a bald hair?
Does he have hairs on his head?
How does he look with a cap?

Please anybody with useful information should help us. Thanks
You wan use am do blood money?

Abeg do am sharp sharp o, the idiot don tire us

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2018
He should lose the cap sometimes. It looks good on him.
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by aragonchuks(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Op the picture above was before the rats infested Aso rock , Since then he have been wearing cap , i heard those rats ate everything...I HEARD

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by mejai(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2018
contactwale:
Here
those pics were wen PDP fed him
now dat he is feeding himself and d country

pls show us his current pics grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by deltaisgreat: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2018
I have seen several times. There is no brain inside.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Khd95(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2018
do u want to harvest it for skull mining cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by abumeinben(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2018
contactwale:
Here

Advanced Photoshop

Me I'm looking for his pishor without glasses.
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Pope22(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
meobizy:
These children just smoke weed and come here to type the first thing which enters their mind. He released pictures during his campaign of himself in a suit, no cap in sight. Search Google for them.
You that eat holy communion, please can you help us with his picture without cap after winning the elections? Thanks
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pope22:

You that eat holy communion, please can you help us with his picture without cap after winning the elections? Thanks
I already know how he looks without a cap so I care not if he's gone cap-less in recent times.
You've finally seen his head without one. Tell me, how has it changed your life?
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Pope22(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
meobizy:

I already know how he looks without a cap so I care not if he's gone cap-less in recent times.
You've finally seen his head without one. Tell me, how has it changed your life?
And how has your defence for him changed your own life? I posted something and you turned it into politics because that's what gullible people like you do, going from post to post you see Buhari to start political war. Fight yourself here, not with me. You came to nairaland this year February so I do not blame you.
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pope22:

And how has your defence for him changed your own life? I posted something and you turned it into politics because that's what gullible people like you do, going from post to post you see Buhari to start political war. Fight yourself here, not with me.
1. I'm politically neutral.

2. I pointed out the senselessness of your thread.

3. This is my last reply. I'll leave you to your folly.

4. You fail to mention what you gained from seeing the president without a cap.
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Battery1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pope22:

And how has your defence for him changed your own life? I posted something and you turned it into politics because that's what gullible people like you do, going from post to post you see Buhari to start political war. Fight yourself here, not with me. You came to nairaland this year February so I do not blame you.
See savaging...
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Battery1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
meobizy:

Bro, mention what you gain from defending buhari as you want op to do so.
Re: Please Who Has Seen Buhari's Head Without A Cap? by Pope22(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
meobizy:

You are a bitter person.

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Likes Post Calling For Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate / Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? / Ikuku Vs Ikpeazu: Abia Assembly Passes 1st Bill, Grants Self Financial Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.