Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election (706 Views)

Kaduna Lawmakers Reply Bello El-Rufai: "Threats Won’t Stop Our Probe" / Tribunal: The Difference Between “Rerun” And “Runoff” Election. / Kaduna Lawmakers Fight, Exchange Blows As Hazo, Deputy Speaker Is Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election by johnnyvid(m): 4:28am On Jun 07, 2018
There was pandemonium earlier today at Chikun local government area of Kaduna state following the re-scheduled local government election in the area.
An attack was launched by some angry protesters on two lawmakers who were allegedly caught with electoral materials. The accused lawmakers are House of Representatives member, Abubakar Mohammed Mamadi and Member of Kaduna State House of Assembly, Mark Yari.
Hundreds of voters in the area protested that the lawmakers, from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, allegedly came to steal their mandates. The gate of the Chikun local government secretariat was brought down by the rampaging protesters, who claimed that their preferred party, the PDP had won the polls but was robbed of the mandate.
However, the Hon. Yari said he was innocent, describing the allegation as the handiwork of the opposition, saying that he was molested with an undisclosed amount of money stolen from him by the mob. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/06/kaduna-lawmakers-abubakar-mamadi-and.html?m=0. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcHLmbFwv0.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4drfCO50Ndk

1 Share

Re: Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election by teckmore(m): 4:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election by hakimi1974(m): 4:41am On Jun 07, 2018
i am not surprised. i dont know why p.d.p likes violence by thuggery, armed robbery, and so called "fulani herdsmen".
Re: Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 07, 2018
hakimi1974:
i am not surprised. i dont know why p.d.p likes violence by thuggery, armed robbery, and so called "fulani herdsmen".

Wow, just wow.... you rendered sane minds speechless..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election by zionmde: 5:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Anybody expecting free and fair election in this country is dreaming.
Re: Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election by chriskosherbal(m): 5:30am On Jun 07, 2018
zionmde:
Anybody expecting free and fair election in this country is dreaming.
cheesy
Re: Kaduna Lawmakers Caught With Result Sheets In Kaduna State Runoff Election by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Received By Owerri North Women Amidst Jubilation / I Am Going To Leave INEC With My Reputation As Academic - Yakubu / Igbo’s Political Future Not Resting On Your Re-election, Ohanaeze, Others Repiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.