Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot (30030 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
That's how Bloggers do. They use their account to cause trouble on celebrities and rush to post the reactions on their blogs
grin ;Dsharp guy
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Which kind outfit be this
Remind me of the great houses in Game of Thrones and their sigils
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by RZArecta2(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
People are just crazy in this country, someone even wrote a long áss article calling Chioma a próstitute during the Porsche period for sticking with Davido even after having two kids outside
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by naturefellow(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
stefanweeks:

Maybe next year.

But the lady is a blogger,

It is actually her business
amazingly, she got Davido's attention. And I must confess, her comment pained Davido a lot for him to react this badly!

1 Like

Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by geezynoni: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Shey ds one na news undecided
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Assassin101: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2018
lobish
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Crocky23: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Some people won't mind their business.
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Why do people find it difficult to mind their own business?! undecided
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2018
grin d Ode* pain am

1 Like

Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Sijo01:
I wonder when some people will have sense and start minding their businesses.

Talking about the people not minding their business also makes you not minding your business... Me quoting you also makes me not minding my business. You stop minding your business the moment you comment about anything and anyone on Social Media, whether good or bad.

If you want mind your business on social media then dont press your keyboard.

I hope you now understand.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Pavarottii(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
You guys need to pay attention to two things.
1. Davido has been our single most important source of good 9ja music since 2016 till now.

2. If You Own a Car and Live in Abuja, Then Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accidented Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works. O818-974-2614
Davido is doing very well, but Nigerians doing good music are there. It means u don't really know what good music is den
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by skales67(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Egein:

Idiot. The Yoruba boy was foulmouthed in his bid to protect an Ibo girl.

He was talking about the person who called Chioma "Ode"...read, think before you respond to what you read!
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by SmartPolician: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2018
pafo:
Seems chioma is smarter than davido sef. She picks her fight carefully while my brother form the west attacks anyone who trolls his beloved chi. This guy needs to let go as some people just aint worth it. Acting like person wey never see girl pant before is just plain annoying.

Yes, that's what a real man does: protect her woman.

A man is supposed to be a woman's knight in shining amour
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Stevenson1(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Why are Yoruba people so foul mouthed?

If you ask me na who I go ask. I have two experiences about Yoruba people. The first one was a gal I met on my way to ATM to withdraw as she was selling one of those their herbal drugs. I told her politely No that I wasn't interested. Omo see as a young gal of I don't know whether she's 17abi 18years old was raining insult on me like I evicted her parents from their house. I just smiled and left there. Second experience was a Yoruba babe I dated in a short time in skul. Oboy, little discussion like this. the babe go just call me Ode, Olodo and some other ones wey I no fit remember. Damn!!! I warned her seriously just once and dumped her sorry ass. since then I vowed never to date them again. Igbo gals till death do us apart jare.
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Egein(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
skales67:

He was talking about the person who called Chioma "Ode"...read, think before you respond to what you read!
You're the dullest lizard I've come across. What in the girls name indicates that she's Yoruba?
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by skales67(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Egein:

My father is the dullest lizard I've come across. What in the girls name indicates that she's Yoruba?

You say?
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by emelda86(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
wildcatter23:
Hateful people everywhere you go

This babe fine ooo..melanin poppin
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by Thugzmoney: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike posted pictures of her generousity as she continues to give back to the society. The actress ownes a charity foundation "t_d_foundation" and she have been of help to those children in need who cannot afford three square meal a day. In the photos below, she ate with the children, giving them a sense of belonging and also fed them. She also took her time to share a brief message on Instagram concerning her charity projects.
Read below:"They wonder why i'm getting radically blessed. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.They wonder why me?. Little did they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot see.
At the beginning of last year, I put my knees to the ground and I asked God only one thing."Lord bless me in such a way that my blessings will sound like a lie and beyond their humanm comprehension." Today i can boldly say my God answered my prayers. I am now a physical evidence of God's supernatural blessings.I knew he listened when lines started to fall unto me in pleasant places. Indeed i have a beautiful heritage."

See photos below;
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/tonto-dike-shares-picture-of-herself.html?m=1
Re: Davido Berates Troll Who Called Chioma An Idiot by kenoz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped / Fathia Balogun Rocking Her Bald Hair / "I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.