Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day (38161 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo / MKO Abiola: Tinubu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration / MKO Abiola: Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by obailala(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2018
Wonderful! FFK commending an act of Buhari? shocked shocked

And what exactly is even the relevance of this June 12 thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by kanubiafra: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2018
ITS A yoruba Moment Let Them enjoy And savour It

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by sunnyside16(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
It pacifies the yorubas alot.......long overdue.

maternity leave increased to 4 months pacifies pregnant employees.

However we are waiting for increase in minimum wage.

Inbtw, i remember GEJ trying to recognise starting from renaming Unilag to Maulag, the same yorubas stood with the student union to kick against it.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by dheilaw1(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2018
I guess FFK forgot to sniff his usual, hence the reason for bus functioning brain. when you see a good think like this coming from that bastard, it either his stuff has finished or he forgot to sniff it... mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by abbeyty(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2018
All this june 12 this june 12 that, they should make policy/policies that will make Nigeria liveable for all us jare. Abi na june 12 go pay my bills.?
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by hush15: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
Omololu007:
I'm in full support of buhari in this

i dont see any sane mind who wouldnt. those of us who witnessed the election knows Abiola deserves it. Let him do the right thing and not try to politicize it.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by dermmy(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
clevvermind:
This is commendable. It seems the president is starting to regain his senses.

He has never lost it for a second

6 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
grin

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by sxme(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
you see why i tell people that Buhari will still win? Now the whole southwest are happy over nothing, next will be May 30 recognition for Biafrans and you will see Igbos Rejoicing. Nigeria z a Joke. More dramas to come!

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by kayzEkefre(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2018
This Drug addict again �...coward
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2018
limeta:
Is well ok
Ken saro wiwa died for nothing

Ken died for freedom fighting MKO died after winning an election. So Democracy can't be connected to Kens death but Abiolas death.
Meanwhile Ken deserves an award even in death.

4 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Ken4Christ: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2018
clevvermind:
This is commendable. It seems the president is starting to regain his senses.

His senses will be fully regained when he begins to stop the senseless killings in the nations. We have intelligence agencies. How come they cannot unmask the sponsors of the terrorist group in the country? Where do they get the arms they use? The June 12 announcement is just a way to score political points.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by ogbujajnr: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2018
This is only a move to isolate biafran day away from democracy day. Sooner or later, biafran day will be our new Christmas day
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by iamjavadem(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2018
IPOB miscreant spotted!!
potbelly:
I still can't believe people will fall for this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Ken4Christ: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2018
sxme:
you see why i tell people that Buhari will still win? Now the whole southwest are happy over nothing, next will be May 30 recognition for Biafrans and you will see Igbos Rejoicing. Nigeria z a Joke. More dramas to come!

Will you vote for him?
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by femi4: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Buhari served in the government that incarcerated M.K.O. Abiola. Till today, he says Abacha was a great leader.

How can Buhari turn around now and name June 12 as the new democracy day?

Anybody knows?
Buhari didn't call the shot, he served in the govt of abacha. When Buhari praised Abacha, the question you should asked yourself is that in what context?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Lomprico2: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2018
OkutaNla:
Yeepa! Will Igbos also turn against their dilector surrogate (FFK) for this reaction? Seeing the way they have been bleating like wounded sheep since last night. shocked

Igbos gat no love for d dullard, he also gat no love for d igbos. Its a mutual feeling and because of that he can never get us fooled but on d other hand he sees the afonjas as fools and he knows how to manipulate their brains. June 12 is just a one day holiday and that's what u guys are mortgaging ur future with. Shame!

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by aston406: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Does it change the economic hardship in the country? if you like 2019 don't go and vote the right people let them be fooling you people with this so called good news. This is one of their strategies and plots which is obviously working on you people. Whether MKO should be awarded the accolade or not, a lot of things are still wrong in this country and this government is very clueless.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by tobida: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2018
OkutaNla:
Yeepa! Will Igbos also turn against their dilector surrogate (FFK) for this reaction? Seeing the way they have been bleating like wounded sheep since last night. shocked

EweduAfonja:
The osu of the idiotic pigs of biafra won't like this Now...

Buhariguy Come Ooo.... come and see the only sentence your D.a.f.t mind can process...

modified
wooow
Another Buhariguy/sarki spotted below...

HAUSA KILL YORUBA PRESIDENT.

U ARE SHAMELESSLY CALLING IGBOS.

DOES EVERYTHING TO YORUBAS HAVE TO BE ABOUT IGBOS?
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Bane2020: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2018
See them rejoicing over a useless holiday that will have no impacts on their dinghy miserable lives, Africans always getting overly excited over inconsequential rubbish... Kunle is celebrating Buhari's declaration of June 12 as democracy day, but his broke a.s.s still squats/toils/and grunts under the squalor and poverty of a broken democracy that has been nothing more than a disaster to the average Nigerian... where's the human right in Nigeria where extra judicial killings of civilians by uniformed men that are supposed to serve and protect is as rampant as it gets ? arbitrary exercise of power by corrupt gallivants called politicians whom are no different from the military dictators from years past... I'm sure millions of Nigerians out there won't even give a flying fu.cck about June 12, will just be another normal day of police harassment and other vices conventional to the jungle called Nigeria like just another day in the office.
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by koladebrainiac(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2018
lol so Democracy day will now be public holiday now abi?
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by lx3as(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2018
ismail4sure:
ha
Only haters will have contrary opinion!

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by lx3as(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2018
ismail4sure:
ha
Only haters will have contrary opinion!

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by greggng: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2018
I will be announcing my retirement from nairaland soon. I am about to clock 10 years on This forum and i think is time to leave since seun has now allowed little children who are only good at creating ethnic division here. When I joined this forum , it was informative but now all I see igbo abusing Yoruba and Yoruba abusing Igbos. One beginning to wonder is this the reason why we are here?

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by icon007(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2018
potbelly:
I still can't believe people will fall for this...
Bros, if you know you know oo. I hate this administration eh thinking good can come out of it, but now we are! Honouring great leaders of our country, remembering the line 'the Labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain', bros I just weak. A smart political move from Apc.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by computer0810(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Edu3Again:
All this na lie oh!

Buhari stole the June 12 democracy day from a speech that @Sowore2019 of @SaharaReporters made previously!

This govt is full of liars & Thiefs!� See it urself ⤵️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE2N88NB7NU

Na IPOB be una wahala

Una dey fear IPOB well well oh! cheesy
Una suppose becos when we comot una go hear am grin
mumu, who dey hold u back, what r u personal contributing to d growth of naija b4
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by olowobaba10: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018
AND HE WANTS US TO FALL FOR THIS,WHO IS FOOLING WHO? 2019 STRATEGY !!!
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by 02Kebreal(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM,JOIN THEM... THIS IS A SERIOUS UPPER CUT FOR IBB AND OBJ...
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by icon007(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Bane2020:
See them rejoicing over a useless holiday that will have no impacts on their dinghy miserable lives, Africans always getting overly excited over inconsequential rubbish... Kunle is celebrating Buhari's declaration of June 12 as democracy day, but his broke a.s.s still squats/toils/and grunts under the squalor and poverty of a broken democracy that has been nothing more than a disaster to the average Nigerian... where's the human right in Nigeria where extra judicial killings of civilians by uniformed men that are supposed to serve and protect is as rampant as it gets ? arbitrary exercise of power by corrupt gallivants called politicians whom are no different from the military dictators from years past... I'm sure millions of Nigerians out there won't even give a flying fu.cck about June 12, will just be another normal day of police harassment and other vices conventional to the jungle called Nigeria like just another day in the office.
Dude are so wrong, though u have right to you opinion but honouring our past leaders who defended this democracy ur enjoying is never out of line. There are some people dat spoke against brutality of past administration, fought for the right of expression u have now, if not, sars would not only be operating on the road! Of course, this is politics well played, its an acceptable moves by millions of people, but whether it will translate to votes come 2019 is wat you don't know. Gej did his best knelling b4 yoruba obas, but we know the result. If u know u know

3 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by LastSurvivor11: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2018
OkutaNla:

That's how stupid we Nigerians are, have ever heard Igbos dragging June 12th or June 40 with you or anyone?

By the way, why is our politics about smitting others instead of development based.
Igbos don't need to support buhari or yoruba support Yaradua to benefit from the fair share of the government.
Have you heard Trump is victimizing the states that didn't vote him or openly insulted him? Without criticism politics becomes boring..
We all know the recipient of the post humoured award would have preferred that killings and hardship would stop 1st rather than award.
But this is Nigeria where sentiment and tribalism has crushed our rational minds..
Re: MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day by Niceman4u(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

Even if they have, dem no born dem to condemn PMB openly on this grin Cowards
u r doing quite gud being an asslicker. keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern / Anambra Decides: Results Coming In / “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.